The one and only cause of inceldom

Slayer

Slayer

💩

Never forget this. Thirsty cucks have overinflated the value of pussy to the point where women are leveraging this advantage against men in all facets of life. Never like or comment on a woman's post. Never DM a woman you don't know. Looksmax until they come to you.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Hades, MammothActuary and 2 others
Mirin username and avi contrast

Great advice. THIS type of black pilled comment should be shared..

Not the autistic facial ratio shit

• +1
Reactions: I'mme

Never forget this. Thirsty cucks have overinflated the value of pussy to the point where women are leveraging this advantage against men in all facets of life. Never like or comment on a woman's post. Never DM a woman you don't know. Looksmax until they come to you.
Most people here won’t get women to approach even after looksmaxxing. 6 PSL guys still approach women. There’s no incentive for her to Dm u first

I hate women I hate instagram I hate life

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
what about messaging the girls with low follower counts? like around 200 or so. i mean i gotta approach somehow so i need to run niche game

I dm girls on instagram to ask them to rate male models

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, sub6manletnozygos and Slayer
what about messaging the girls with low follower counts? like around 200 or so. i mean i gotta approach somehow so i need to run niche game
You are still in a very long line of men. There is not a female on earth who is not getting more dms than she knows what to do with.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking

True but they will extremely rarely come to you. Talk to them casually IRL first and you should be NT enough to know whether you asking them out will end in rejection or not or will know if you have a larger chance of success than failure.