The one and only truth

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Midface = everything

You could have all good traits imaginable and still look like shit due to a long midface. The case with me for example. Meanwhile I see so many other guys that are below average get girlfriends cause they have normal human proportions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Prenatal T

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb
Meanwhile I see so many other guys that are below average get girlfriends cause they have normal human proportions
If they have good proportions they mog people with bad proportions so they are not averge

Then your other traits aren't that good

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
If they have good proportions they mog people with bad proportions so they are not averge
Proportions as in the most important ratios (ipd, midface ratio, fwhr)

Then your other traits aren't that good
They're not outstanding but with a short midface I'd look 1000 times better

He has a medium/long midface but still mogs

Proportions as in the most important ratios (ipd, midface ratio, fwhr)

They're not outstanding but with a short midface I'd look 1000 times better
Most likely you wouldn't move up a tier in attractiveness

You have to remember it's just one facial trait.

Like sure they improved but the same girls that are attracted to them after would be attracted to him before. No single flaw is a death sentence, you just have to compensate in other areas more. Unless the flaw is so fucked (like turbomanletism or 10mm ipd)

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Kade and Deleted member 470

He has a medium/long midface but still mogs

It’s not that noticeable

Like sure they improved but the same girls that are attracted to them after would be attracted to him before. No single flaw is a death sentence, you just have to compensate in other areas more. Unless the flaw is so fucked (like turbomanletism or 10mm ipd)

Their midface wasn't that off anyway

It’s not that noticeable

Their midface wasn't that off anyway
Lol how long is urs?
They have Definitely long midfaces

cope edit. they need to edit other facial features along with the midface like that. the philtrum is too long.
it looks unatural for that reason.

cope edit. they need to edit other facial features along with the midface like that. the philtrum is too long.
it looks unatural for that reason.
What other features

Literally only the midface is shortened

the fucking features associated with a good maxilla and high prenatal T.

im not going to list out all fucking 20 + of them
Well if there was a surgery that was to shorten the midface this is what it would look like, thats the whole point of the thread

Well if there was a surgery that was to shorten the midface this is what it would look like, thats the whole point of the thread
you cant shorten the nose. shorten the philtrum yes.
thats not the point of this thread stop coping

you cant shorten the nose. shorten the philtrum yes.
thats not the point of this thread stop coping
I said if there was a surgery to shorten the nose and midface length that's how it would look like in a morph

No shit if you had a different cranial base you'll have different features

I said if there was a surgery to shorten the nose and midface length that's how it would look like in a morph

No shit if you had a different cranial base you'll have different features
I dont give a shit about what you say. Im saying what im saying

• JFL
Reactions: wellthatsucks
Define the midface range

Midface = everything

You could have all good traits imaginable and still look like shit due to a long midface. The case with me for example. Meanwhile I see so many other guys that are below average get girlfriends cause they have normal human proportions

I know this may sound low iq but what is mid face I keep hearing it and it seems similar to fwhr

I know this may sound low iq but what is mid face I keep hearing it and it seems similar to fwhr
Look it up it's measurement for between the eyes and lips

Ohh righti heard in some study it implies dimorphism
Yeah I believe it's one of the features but I think eye to nose is more powerful to measure overall dimorphism. Short midfaces are attractive on women too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Most male model have longer midfaces lol

• Hmm...
I also realize though that it's more about not having a long midface, than some high fwhr

anyway long midface just doesnt look right and u can tell it also gives uncanny vibes, g far one of the worst failos if severe

d576b0f79d453383f4ed961f501b4619.jpg

Be Ian Somerhalder theory

That Star Wars bad guy had long midface and girls like him for his "dark triad points" lol, so not absolute dealbreaker. Besides, you can just reduce midface length with Le Fort I or some shit where they cut out part of bone and move whole thing up.

Midface = everything

forward horizontal growth = everything

• +1
That Star Wars bad guy had long midface and girls like him for his "dark triad points" lol, so not absolute dealbreaker. Besides, you can just reduce midface length with Le Fort I or some shit where they cut out part of bone and move whole thing up.
that's just cause he's famous, people burst out laughing when he revealed his face is TFA

also status & height. he'd be ideal for lefort but tbh anyone here would be ideal for that surgery anyway jfl

Gandy has a slighter larger midface (.98) I have around (.95) fwhr is like 1.7.
Problem with me is that I have a slightly large philitrum 21mm so going to get a lip lift and get it down to 15mm or so. I think adding width to a face will help, Zygo implants probably Eppley.

• +1
A lot of models and attractive people have longer midfaces. The good thing about a longer midface is you can work it into a high class type look.

A lot of models and attractive people have longer midfaces. The good thing about a longer midface is you can work it into a high class type look.
True although a compact 1. Is best imo a lot of models have .96-.99 but they all have very good tall lower thirds, Which most people don’t. I have a very long chin around 52mm but lacks width. To really looksmax to most longer midface people a chin implant, zygo implant, mouth widening(optional), and lip lift. The zygo is a must in most thin/long faced, and lip lift if the philitrum is long. I will be getting these two done for sure and the others later on.

Second guy looks like a whole different person. It’s honestly over if you have a long midface