THE ONE CHANCE I HAD AT ASCENDING

Jase

Jase

Go and Live Life (Account Password Deleted)
AND NOW ITS ALL WORTHLESS.
14 YEAR OLDS ARE ON THIS SITE ASKING ABOUT MK-677 AND HGH TO GET TALLER FUCK THEM BRAH I DIDN'T GET TO SPAM IT DURING PUBERTY ITS NOT FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048 and Deleted member 1901
Just time travel son

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21048 and Jase
Yep it’s really sad to think about how our problems could have been prevented. But the best thing we can do now is Never Give Up!)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, DefinitelyNT, Deleted member 21048 and 4 others
Yep it’s really sad to think about how our problems could have been prevented. But the best thing we can do now is Never Give Up!)
All us 18 and over cels when we realize that if we had found this site just a few years earlier, we would have been 7+ inches taller and complete moggers ->

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 1901
All us 18 and over cels when we realize that if we had found this site just a few years earlier, we would have been 7+ inches taller and complete moggers ->

nigga HGH wont give you more than 1 inch at best if you're alrady in puberty

• JFL
Reactions: Jase
Aren't you 17? I'm 17 as well almost 18 now :feelswhy: Funny how if we were only here 2-3 years ago we could've heightmaxxed at 14-15 if we had money.

I can only depend on LL being manlet is a curse

• So Sad
Reactions: Jase and Deleted member 1901
Aren't you 17? I'm 17 as well almost 18 now :feelswhy: Funny how if we were only here 2-3 years ago we could've heightmaxxed at 14-15 if we had money.

Yeah I’m 17 as well. If I discovered this at 14 and took serious action, I’d be ascended.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Deleted member 26640 and Deleted member 21048
Yeah I’m 17 as well. If I discovered this at 14 and took serious action, I’d be ascended.

Still slight time to ascend, I turn 20 this year and gonna blast mk677 and god knows what. im sick of high inhib holding me back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matzz, Deleted member 21048 and Deleted member 1901
Yeah I didn't care about girls when I was in puberty 12-16, my puberty was subhuman tbh, low calories, meal skipping, cooming, 5-hr avg sleep. Also having a 5'2 mom didn't help my genes

Hopefully my spine and clavicles are open so I can framemax for LL, No cope as well dead set on LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Still slight time to ascend, I turn 20 this year and gonna blast mk677 and god knows what. im sick of high inhib holding me back.
Mirin. But there’s no point if growth plates are closed :feelsrope: or at least that’s my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Jase
Mirin. But there’s no point if growth plates are closed :feelsrope: or at least that’s my opinion
Im a very late bloomer brah so im coping with that.
Yeah I didn't care about girls when I was in puberty 12-16, my puberty was subhuman tbh, low calories, meal skipping, cooming, 5-hr avg sleep. Also having a 5'2 mom didn't help my genes

Hopefully my spine and clavicles are open so I can framemax for LL, No cope as well dead set on LL
clavicles can grow up until the age of 30 :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
nigga HGH wont give you more than 1 inch at best if you're alrady in puberty
Bro I know a few users who have grown 3in/8cm+ they were under 16 yo ofc on hgh/aromasin

One ascended from 5'9 to 6'1 :feelsyay: and still growing

I was bluepilled as fuck at like 14 I thought I was attractive (I was subhuman). And yeah I missed out so much on puberty I had a shit diet eating rice and shit jfl. I never exercised except for in PE class, and was unable to walk for 6 months during puberty and had health problems like iron deficiency. :feelswhy:

Good luck with LL. I hope you get it and it goes well. I’m coping with non-surgical heightmaxxing rn but I’ll get LL if I ever get the money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 21048
I was bluepilled as fuck at like 14 I thought I was attractive (I was subhuman). And yeah I missed out so much on puberty I had a shit diet eating rice and shit jfl. I never exercised except for in PE class, and was unable to walk for 6 months during puberty and had health problems like iron deficiency. :feelswhy:

Good luck with LL. I hope you get it and it goes well. I’m coping with non-surgical heightmaxxing rn but I’ll get LL if I ever get the money.
Why can't walk

mk677 won't do anything at that age. Your clavicles and spine are probably the only plates open. You need hgh/igf injections for your frame/spine for years to reap a cm of growth. Also Ai's to delay growth plate closure

Oldest I've seen growth from heightmaxx is Freakk4life at 18, others have been under 15/16 sadly

Why can't walk
3rd and 2nd degree burns. I could walk actually but I was extremely depressed so I chose not to which made it even harder to walk because my muscles and bones got weak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
3rd and 2nd degree burns. I could walk actually but I was extremely depressed so I chose not to which made it even harder to walk because my muscles and bones got weak.
Suicide attempt?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 26640
Just wait until KY19382 becomes affordable

Yeah imma avoid Turkey/India for LL. U.S mogs all for LL Paley is 100k+ Mahboubian is 82k, Assayagg is 70k?

Germany/Greece are decent options for LL in the range of 40k-60k. They are way better at LL then India and Turkey. Turkey is known for butchering and complications. And India JFL

This is all Plan B ofc if my chemical heightmaxxing fails. I'm 174cm morning height if I can get 180cm w/o LL I'll be happy. Probably not since I haven't grown in a year and I might be too old

If not I will LL to 182 and glucosamine, msm, chondroitin to maintain morning height posturemaxx for barely 6'0/183cm :feelsyay: not cope as well, got the funds + low inhib for this shit

But muh :soy: you won't walk or will lose athleticism, one guy on the forum got 11.5cm 2xLL, he walks just fine also can run and jump. As long as you go to a good surgeon who can deal with complications, get a reasonable amount lengthened 7/8cm femur or 5/6cm Tibia, and physical therapy, good recovery, you should be okay. Sure you will never be 100% or your proportions might be a lil fucked. But the trade off is for you to decide

Worst part is Imagine doing all this bullshit when 6'3 normies get there height for free. But that's life I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 1901
Yeah imma avoid Turkey/India for LL. U.S mogs all for LL Paley is 100k+ Mahboubian is 82k, Assayagg is 70k?

Germany/Greece are decent options for LL in the range of 40k-60k. They are way better at LL then India and Turkey. Turkey is known for butchering and complications. And India JFL

This is all Plan B ofc if my chemical heightmaxxing fails. I'm 174cm morning height if I can get 180cm w/o LL I'll be happy. Probably not since I haven't grown in a year and I might be too old

If not I will LL to 182 and glucosamine, msm, chondroitin to maintain morning height posturemaxx for barely 6'0/183cm :feelsyay: not cope as well, got the funds + low inhib for this shit

But muh :soy: you won't walk or will lose athleticism, one guy on the forum got 11.5cm 2xLL, he walks just fine also can run and jump. As long as you go to a good surgeon who can deal with complications, get a reasonable amount lengthened 7/8cm femur or 5/6cm Tibia, and physical therapy, good recovery, you should be okay. Sure you will never be 100% or your proportions might be a lil fucked. But the trade off is for you to decide

Worst part is Imagine doing all this bullshit when 6'3 normies get there height for free. But that's life I guess
Eppley shotgun implants should be free for anyone sub5