The one reason this site SUCKS

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Everyone here is way too bitchy. This place is seriously bordering on black girl humor. It is pure bitchiness, pure obsession, and has essentially become retard alley

This could be fixed if everyone calmed themselves down and stopped trying to put on a fake forum persona. There is no value trying to act “high testosterone” here. Relentlessly bitching about each other is not normal male behavior. Normal male behavior is befriending the vast majority of people and if things get serious then you genuinely settle it, not scream and whine in font 26 (cough cough moonblunt)

That is high estrogen female behavior. Just imagine a short Hispanic girl screaming to her boyfriend. We’ve all seen that before. That’s what looksmax users are.

This also makes debate or discussion near impossible because people are very confrontational, and if they get proven wrong they simply turn it into a meme.

Another high estrogen behavior is a rigid prefrontal cortex that doesn’t mold and doesn’t admit when it’s wrong.

Just like with Reddit, where you see the decline in intelligence after viewing old posts, here you can see the decline in brotherhood, being replaced by blind, brainfogged, unfunny insults that makes everyone feel worse at the end of the day

The vibes of the old forum which were about male lifestyle, college lifestyle, ascension, motivation, inceldom, health, science have been destroyed and replaced by a disgusting combination of political-social discussion, mostly involving insults towards eachother without any thought-provoking or funny moments. This may have to do with the rise of second-rate blackcels and their mindless low-IQ army populating this forum.

^Average high estrogen circlejerker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Lorsss, Deleted member 17997 and 13 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, WhiteGoodman, n0rthface and 2 others
im not putting on a fake persona

high iq. everything you said is true. it's well documented in developmental psych literature that reputation destruction and gossip are almost exclusively female forms of aggression. never understood the evisceration threads, personal attacks, and cliquey cringe behaviour. even "dn rd" is female af. it's the incel equivalent of "talk to the hand"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Kristin, Deleted member 15004 and 5 others
dnr barrett still mogs
Coachlcm5

I’m just here to connect with other Russian speakers and discuss European-centered archeogenetics on every possible occasion. :feelsgood:

If I make a hot edit of your mom would you also apologize for writing Dn rd on this thread?

View attachment 1548922
your literally the exact same type of person you described in the thread jfl
he put no thought into an offhanded comment and you started making personal attacks on his mom :ogre:

Are we bitches?

didnt read but saw it's a robobafet thread so repped anyway

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and thecel
well you're right people should be way less bitchy on this site, but men are clearly just as bad if not worse than women if this site's userbase is any indication. You try to absolve yourself from all this but also partook in a lot of the petty BS, dating back to toodlydood.

my point is the good ole days if they ever existed on here are gone, been gone for 2-2.5 years now. This site isn't even black girl humor, it's just niggas jerking off prettyboys and espousing their dogshit sfcel rhetoric ad naueseum.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
This thread got slept on and it's because you're entirely correct. Nobody wants to remove their false persona.

It's like everyone is playing a makinithappen simulator. Ironically, the guy himself wanted proper discussions and thinking and it was only the actions towards him that caused him to act the way that he did.

Last edited:
well you're right people should be way less bitchy on this site, but men are clearly just as bad if not worse than women if this site's userbase is any indication. You try to absolve yourself from all this but also partook in a lot of the petty BS, dating back to toodlydood.

my point is the good ole days if they ever existed on here are gone, been gone for 2-2.5 years now. This site isn't even black girl humor, it's just niggas jerking off prettyboys and espousing their dogshit sfcel rhetoric ad naueseum.
It’s a copypasta :feelskek:

There is such a thing as banter. But legitimately getting mad and arguing is high e behaviour.

Also I agree, the black users ruined this forum.

LOOK AT ME I TALK IN BOLD FONT 26 LOOK AT HOW HIGH T AND DARK TRIAD I AM