The one SINGLE BEST thing that comes out of swallowing the BLACKPILL.

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
That's the fact you can start loving death.

Before swallowing blackpill I feared it and hated it to the core of my being.

But that's because I lacked the true rage and anger blackpill gave me.

Once you are aware that Chad and prime Stacy oneitis are living life and experiencing joy in life and sex you will never be able to. That your oneitis is riding and sucking dicks and enjoying every minute of it while she brutally rejects you doesn't give a shit about you,you rot alone unwilling to accept reality that is now forever the truth.

That's when you start being beyond happy death exists.That detoration exists. That's when rage at existence and others who won and had pleasures you can't have overcomes even the fact you too will die. You are more than willing to accept that if they go down with you too.

Knowing that chads that fucker her and she too will age and die.

That they might be now superior to worthless being like you and they are experiencing the joy you were denied that you can't. But they too one day will fade away and die and be equal to you dead for all eternity. Retuning equal to nothingness.

Everything deleted forever your utter inferiority suffering their wins biggest joys and pleasures,everything.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 761, owlofathena, thereallegend and 2 others
Extremely dark triad thread

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger

Death has always just been a natural part of life. People nowadays are terrified of any kind of death and suffering because they beleive life has no meaning.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, johncruz12345 and LocalDanger
Death has always just been a natural part of life. People nowadays are terrified of any kind of death and suffering because they beleive life has no meaning.
But blackpill and overall awareness of reality made me love it more than anything while I feared it before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
Yeah agepill is most brutal

The most chaddest chad, and staciest stacy will all grow old one day and die

just like the incel...

Both will rot 6ft underground eventually...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, owlofathena and JosephGarrot123
Yeah agepill is most brutal

The most chaddest chad, and staciest stacy will all grow old one day and die

just like the incel...

Both will rot 6ft underground eventually...
Once it was most brutal but now it's the one that makes me the most happy

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
The only thing humans are equal in is death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
It ain’t over until im 6 feet under ground

The best thing about taking blackpill (if you aren't a pussy twink incel nerd bitch) is how much less you give a fuck about anything.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
The best thing about taking blackpill (if you aren't a pussy twink incel nerd bitch) is how much less you give a fuck about anything.
How so for me it only made it worse. And death gave me peace.Can you elab how blackpill made anything better for you?