The one surefire easy way of appearing taller

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Anectode first , I talk in broken English because I'm not in the mood for grammar:

One day skul girl come and talk good to me flirt me even though she angry before bcos I did nothing for group project. I did not realise then but years after I realise it's because I wear kurta. I left it at that a kurta is indian wedding dress and I thought she liked the colors that's y she flirt me but I had stroke of genius yesterday and realised that kurta actually gives the illusion of height.

For eg here's a kurta

Download 21

What happens is kurta increase torso length and my hypothesis because women dumb and we are primed to be intimidated by torso length and not legs ( because torso length also intimately connected with arm span) kurta mogs and that's y indian bridegrooms
Have worn it for centuries

Wat it mean for u cumskins? Wear clothes that go much below ur penis or atleast pubic area to appear taller. Go ahead scour through web and see people wearing long jeans short shirts and long shirts and less long leg area. The latter will mog all day. K goodbye baby

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Stopping@Nothing19, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member, ManzareK and 1 other person
lol retarded thread, longer legs make you look taller

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Constantin Denis, Deleted member and 1 other person
You're there proved scientifically wrong years ago, how can you be on PLS and not know something this simple

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Lawton88 and Deprived
You're there proved scientifically wrong years ago, how can you be on PLS and not know something this simple

This is naked not shirt

Long legs : short torso is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis