The one thing hamza gets right about attracting women

AromaOfLucifer

AromaOfLucifer

Banned
dont get me wrong, hamza is a coping nigger and scammer but the one thing he definitely gets right is that u nigas need to get over the fear of rejection. Chances are women are not going to approach u and if they do theyll provably not even be the kind of women ud be attracted to. Now i wouldnt say u need to do that “approach 100 women a day” cope but i di agree that you should learn to approach women and get used to rejection. A quote someone said is “if i told u ud meet ur dream girl after approaching 200 girls would u do it”. And most of u niggas are like 6’10 barefoot with chad jaws so it should be even easier for u. Hamza may be a clown all these puas may be clowns but the one thing is, their doing the only real option u have. U either rot ur whole life or make a effort and even if jt means u constantly will get rejected eventually there will be one girl looking for a relationship or a girl with lower standards or a girl whos into ur type.

• +1
Reactions: Hernan, Anth0ny and mnbvcxz
thats not quite true either, you can be in two phases wherein it doesn't make sense to reject fear of rejection or doing something relatively retarded like cold approaching women

Wow what a ground breaking advice, I am going to give Hamza thousand dollars for his Adonis course.

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin