The one time I almost fucked a PSL 4 white Foid that was a non- whale, nice tits and small bubble butt ass

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
This was back in early May when I still was bloat maxed high body fat but good frame as I was bulked up

She was a co-worker. Her pheno was that of a sexy librarian. I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies with me as I had an extra ticket. The next day we were eating lunch together she came to see me in my department. She invited me to a hash bash to go with her over the weekend saying you should come it will fun, anyway we were discussing what time and everything to meet up and then I said something cuckish before she left I SAID DOES YOUR BF KNOW THAT WE ARE GONNA HANGOUT TOMORROW. She's like no I haven't told him yet. Next day comes around and she's like I can't make it sorry. I blow up on her like a low T fagget instead of keeping my cool and she keeps her distance away from me ever since.

CLIFFS
I ask her out
She says yes initially
I say some cuck beta words
She cancels on me
I blow up like a pussy bitch
She keeps her distance away from me

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
She probably told her boyfriend and then hsr boyfriend got jealous so he told her not to go

• +1
She probably was very horny and ready to be mounted, but you just had the brilliant idea to remind her that she has a bf, so you completely shut down her hypergamous brain and raise all her bitch shields. Kudos to you Titbot.

• So Sad
Nasw
Just import a hot Curry foid and u set

nice tits and small bubble butt ass

She probably was very horny and ready to be mounted, but you just had the brilliant idea to remind her that she has a bf, so you completely shut down her hypergamous brain and raise all her bitch shields. Kudos to you Titbot.
Her bf was a boneless bald cell with good brows