The only 100% white country (Iceland) is the world capital of subhumanity

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Not a single ethnic hand in sight!

Subhumans everywhere I look. Men and women looksmatched (incel/femcel). Being so close to England must have cursed their genetics. Maybe they need more immigrants to help them ascend facially. I can't think of country which deserves immigration more than Iceland. Beautiful land. Even the people are nice - don't tell me they don't like immigrants. Whenever I see alt-right retards commenting how white this country is, I see Icelandic natives telling them to gtfo and they welcome refugees.

They're kind, innocent souls unlike you brainwashed retards who think every nigger acts like a brute. They also need the light of Islam. Viking spirit + Islam would have been an unstoppable force. Biggest mistake of was spreading East / West / South but not north. I'm sure they will follow the path of Swedenistan anyway.

@northern mogger @StuntmanMike @gribsufer1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, bloomercel, RichardSpencel and 6 others

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, bloomercel, flippasav and 6 others
95+ percent of people are subhuman nigga , take the health pill

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Ok and? its not like im in iceland stop having an inferiority complex

Dont associate me with anti-icelandic muslim propaganda

Sweden has taken the wrong route, they are done, finland is on the verge

slit your throat immediately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, RichardSpencel, efidescontinuado and 2 others
18 seconds in and you see this guy
6CB3520A 7EC8 4428 988F B1DF6EBB2DDE
63A80E67 8EE7 4177 9388 A677ED861578

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hiwasuwor, A23ghskung, fuxkdakikez and 14 others
Ok and? its not like im in iceland stop having an inferiority complex
Go and comment your projections elsewhere.

Dont associate me with anti-icelandic muslim propaganda
* Pro-icelandic. I am a big fan. I will visit one day in summer. Don't worry I don't want the femcels. I just want to spread the light of Islam.
Sweden has taken the wrong route, they are done, finland is on the verge
Long live Swedenistan.
240pmaxxed.

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Deleted member 18522
Go and comment your projections elsewhere.

* Pro-icelandic. I am a big fan. I will visit one day in summer. Don't worry I don't want the femcels. I just want to spread the light of Islam.

Long live Swedenistan.

240pmaxxed.
You are an enemy of the state, islam should not be spread anywhere

You are an enemy of the state, islam should not be spread anywhere
False. You need Islam. It is the ultimate protection. Don't worry you can have your own indigenous form of it. We have white Muslims too, Bosnian and Russians. They always mog and no one fucks with them. Your Norse gods are dead. Join the last remaining religion on earth.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort and efidescontinuado
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, ConfusedBolivian, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
False. You need Islam. It is the ultimate protection. Don't worry you can have your own indigenous form of it. We have white Muslims too, Bosnian and Russians. They always mog and no one fucks with them. Your Norse gods are dead. Join the last remaining religion on earth.

The flames of war will burn down finland before we convert to islam

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and SecularIslamist
Why islam is right out of the tens of thousands of religions that have ever existed? Islam is not special, you know that and the only way muslims cope with their religion being just one among others is using violence, because they cant even prove themselves right.

Why islam is right out of the tens of thousands of religions that have ever existed? Islam is not special, you know that and the only way muslims cope with their religion being just one among others is using violence, because they cant even prove themselves right.
Islam is the LAST religion. It even even made the claim for itself that its the last religion. It was founded precisely so that it could be the last religion. Even atheists like Christopher Hitchens are shaken to the core by this.

Just take a look around you and see how many religions thousands of religions have existed and how everyone has fallen and Islam is the last one standing. The world is becoming secular and religion-less. Except one religion. Go figure.

You are such a little cuck. Islam will die a gruesome and embarrassing death, just like Muhammed did
Bro I know you're jealous. It's okay. I wish Christianity was revived. I really do.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Islam is clearly right because muh endless sea of virgin pussy in heaven.

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin, Gilbert_Durandal, ConfusedBolivian and 3 others
Islam is the LAST religion. It even even made the claim for itself that its the last religion. It was founded precisely so that it could be the last religion. Even atheists like Christopher Hitchens are shaken to the core by this.

Just take a look around you and see how many religions thousands of religions have existed and how everyone has fallen and Islam is the last one standing. The world is becoming secular and religion-less. Except one religion. Go figure.

Bro I know you're jealous. It's okay. I wish Christianity was revived. I really do.
Hitchens prolly a manlet fr fr

You are such a little cuck. Islam will die a gruesome and embarrassing death, just like Muhammed did
People have been saying that for a long while, yet Islam still grows.

20240229 155319

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@disillusioned disagrees

Fagcel OP uses ragebait post DNRD Kill yourself curry

• +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel
Blud's cringemaxxing with the Islam shit ngl, it like the other Jewish faiths is going to die out, and it already is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, PrinceLuenLeoncur and deadmanwalking
Beautiful aryan genes

IMG 5671 No ethnics = safer society for all

• +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel
Weird, thats the same thing the byzantines , mongolians , persians, crusaders, early arabians all said...

No, iran is more subhuman

Not even one mtn found all capped at ltn

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
fuck another holy war on .org

tenor.gif

African men are coming to Iceland and breeding Icelandic foids

Not a single ethnic hand in sight!

Subhumans everywhere I look. Men and women looksmatched (incel/femcel). Being so close to England must have cursed their genetics. Maybe they need more immigrants to help them ascend facially. I can't think of country which deserves immigration more than Iceland. Beautiful land. Even the people are nice - don't tell me they don't like immigrants. Whenever I see alt-right retards commenting how white this country is, I see Icelandic natives telling them to gtfo and they welcome refugees.

They're kind, innocent souls unlike you brainwashed retards who think every nigger acts like a brute. They also need the light of Islam. Viking spirit + Islam would have been an unstoppable force. Biggest mistake of was spreading East / West / South but not north. I'm sure they will follow the path of Swedenistan anyway.

@northern mogger @StuntmanMike @gribsufer1

Or maybe it’s because… Scandis are actually ugly cunts and the reason why Brits are even uglier is cos Scandis took the few gl hoes from the uk over there as slaves

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
These women do nothing for my dick.

I can't believe people are actually attracted to Nordic women.

Only East Slavs and Latin Southern Euros are hot in Europe.
Unfortunately when pinkodis are attracted to me there’s an 99% chance they are this variant of cumskin. Though the last 2 pinkies into me were brunette dark haired types which I prefer (they mod Nerdik abominations).

Ultimately I just want a gl foid of my race, apparntly that’s too much to ask for Due to my location being a desert for gl ethncis, I’ll never get guys into women of other races more than their own

And Iceland just so happens to be the safest country on Earth. No immigrants is doing them very well.

And Iceland just so happens to be the safest country on Earth. No immigrants is doing them very well.
They need immigrants to increase their SMV. Also we need a healthy dose of crime. Most sociologists would agree.

Built for bbc

Lets meet up somewhere

unless you're in a big city most people look like genetic garbage, like the type of shit you see at Walmart. it's so obvious that i can see it while passing in the car, driving through villages in northern france. was also surprised in Germany. literally thought "huh, surprising amount of genetic garbage here" like shit you would expect to see in Alabama

white is right cope harder

mentally ill post for two things, you’re an Arab shitskin, and a incel, you’re the ugliest people on the planet,

Two everybody knows Nordic women are hot, and Icelanders are moggers

also Iceland is next to Faroe island and Scotland not England, you silly ugly Arab, your genetics are cursed from inbreeding so much.

You forgot to read a map considering how ugly Muslim/arab women are of course you have succumbed to inceldom since your genetics were cursed from the get go when your ugly brown pisslam ancestors instead of practicing eugenics, they intermarried their hideous sisters, cousins, and produced you @SecularIslamist
IMG 4867

IMG 4868

IMG 4869

IMG 4866
Icelandic footballer

Rúrik Gíslason​

IMG 4870

IMG 4865

IMG 4874

Icelandic women are basically the second best looking in the world.

Yet you’re a ugly Muslim/arab your men are the ugliest in the world up there with curries, pakis, abos, niggers, your women look like this PMSL.

IMG 4875

IMG 4879

Icelandic people are a million times better looking than Muslim/inbreds pmsl Vikings mog you ugly retard

Attachments

• IMG_4875.jpeg
    IMG_4875.jpeg
    229.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4874.jpeg
    IMG_4874.jpeg
    160.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4866.jpeg
    IMG_4866.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0