THE ONLY 16 PSL GODS EVER.

Doesn’t even touch 8 on the normal scale lol he’s 4.5-5PSL which is 6.5-7 on the normal scale, which is again, very good. About HTN.
6.5+ is a chadlite tho. weak chadlite

On PSL scale or normal?
Normal scale. I use the scale where:

1-3.5 is Trucel
3.5-4.5 is LTN
4.5-5.5 is MTN
5.5-6.5 is HTN
6 .5-7.5 is Chadlite
7.5-8.5 is Chad
8.5-9 is Chad+
9-9.9 is PSL God

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and ElTruecel
africans can't be psl
cope jfl at putting leo when the african guys mog him objectively

simonas is a recessed frauder
hes less recessed than chico
Louis Allen is a photoshop frauder too
compare candids of meeks and allen
View attachment 2783886
I might add oussouma instead of vassilly tho.
might? nigger theres no might, in what world do pitt and leo mog oussama guessoum? Hes objectively better looking young leo dicaprio was just a pretty boy hes not anything special even vinnie hacker mogs him

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

1-3.5 is Trucel
3.5-4.5 is LTN
4.5-5.5 is MTN
5.5-6.5 is HTN
6 .5-7.5 is Chadlite
7.5-8.5 is Chad
8.5-9 is Chad+
9-9.9 is PSL God
Meeks, Leo, Brad, Delon, Ian, Chico, Barrett, Dellisola and Stepanov aren’t 9-9.9’s. They all have way too many failos to be that high.

Hernan
Hexum
Atesh
Ramirez
Gandy
Sean?

Sure. All are 7PSL+

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
Jason Lewis not being here is an insult. Also jfl at dicaprio

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and Infinite
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
6.5-7 for him, HTN? absolute shit rating from retard @sudanguy jfl at rating him HTN hes a chad
Once again, you’re letting his halos make your entire perspective on him

Facially he’s not a Chad at all, just highly dimorphic

He’s HTN/pushing Chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Once again, you’re letting his halos make your entire perspective on him

Facially he’s not a Chad at all, just highly dimorphic

He’s HTN/pushing Chadlite

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
random pashtun villager rotting in slums of afghan mogs90% and we will never know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
cope jfl at putting leo when the african guys mog him objectively

hes less recessed than chico

compare candids of meeks and allen
View attachment 2783883View attachment 2783886

might? nigger theres no might, in what world do pitt and leo mog oussama guessoum? Hes objectively better looking young leo dicaprio was just a pretty boy hes not anything special even vinnie hacker mogs him
your takes sound retarded but ok fair enough your opinion

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Meeks, Leo, Brad, Delon, Ian, Chico, Barrett, Dellisola and Stepanov aren’t 9-9.9’s. They all have way too many failos to be that high.

Hernan
Hexum
Atesh
Ramirez
Gandy
Sean?

Sure. All are 7PSL+
Nah theyre all 9-9.9, might argue abt stepanov he is prolly lower

• JFL
your takes sound retarded but ok fair enough your opinion
youre the guy who thinks this is a psl God

GL but 9.9 + lol no way even textbook tiktok prettyboys mog him, if he werent famous you wouldnt rate him so high

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Agendum and Sprinkles
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and wishIwasSalludon

Hernan
Hexum
Atesh
Ramirez
Gandy
Sean?

Sure. All are 7PSL+
hexum and drago are the only men who are higher the 7+ psl

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness and wishIwasSalludon
Retarded where is 3rd best eye area god possible 1st depends on person Elias de poot

And jason Lewis mog half of these guys

Bro youre delusional
dude 7+ psl is legit near perfection, hexum and drago are the only men who look almost perfect young drago was literally a psl morph
and hexum is only slightly below drago

wtf even is this
they are in leagues of their own, they shouldnt even be called psl Gods. they need their own category

dude 7+ psl is legit near perfection, hexum and drago are the only men who look almost perfect young drago was literally a psl morph
and hexum is only slightly below drago

View attachment 2783917
wtf even is this
they are in leagues of their own, they shouldnt even be called psl Gods. they need their own category
Opry and chico are near perfect too brother

• JFL
DiCaprio mogs, but he needed a rhinoplasty to really be a PSL God

• Woah
Opry and chico are near perfect too brother
chico is recessed and o pry is an aspie robot, both very GL and no doubt are psl Gods. but they cannot compare to drago or hexum or alfredo de la cruz imo

chico is recessed and o pry is an aspie robot, both very GL and no doubt are psl Gods. but they cannot compare to drago or hexum or alfredo de la cruz imo
Ok fair enough but I dont think so

Nope delon doesnt get mogged by depoot not in this universe. Cavill is def chad+ but not psl cuz of eye area. Cavill with a better eye area = matt bomer who is here. Erikson has a bad medial canthus and looks scarily autistic. Lundgren has too flat of a jaw. Loius allen III looks like a chimp and is a frauder. De la cruz is very very close to psl but just not there imo, still you can include him. Del rio is a photoshop frauder. Broderick hunter is black. Nick bateman is 8/10 chad. Hamura is asian. Stepanov is on this list.
No. If u think only 16 people 7 PSL + are famous out of like 4000 I think u may be mistaken also wtf lol dude half of these points u use could be used for the people on this list.
El dude you’re actually so fucking braindead it’s crazy. You’re throwing around 7PSL like it’s some easy rating anyone can get. There’s like 11,000 people maximum in the world who are 7PSL, and maximum 400 people in the world who are 7.5PSL out of 8 billion.
What the fuck are u on about u think more people are 7+ and 7.5+ PSL than me? Dude these are high class models & actors yes I’m giving them 7+ PSL because most people who are 7 PSL have been discovered.

Also I’m the one handing out 7 psls like that? U think 400+ people are 7.5+ PSL??? Bro only hernan drago and Hexum touch 7.5 PSL and Matt Bomer is like the closest to it.
Lundgren 7PSL? Are you fucking trolling? Dude is an ogre with a recessed maxilla + dogshit eye area + skull too tall. I don’t get why he’s hyped in this forum lmao you’re confused as hell with his height + frame + rocky 4 halo

Like I actually cannot believe you just said Dolph Lundgren is 7PSL, he’s 4.5-5ish which is very good on the scale still.

View attachment 2783847
There’s no way you are actually serious. Also no 4.5 - 5 PSL for someone like Lundgren is dogshit. I see 4.5 psls in the absolute slums of my area. 4.5 PSL is legit just high MTN u think Lundgren is only 15-25% of the population tier of attractive are u fucking crazy bro?

Also his eye area is good this is a cherry picked photo. He legit could pass with almond eyes and ur telling me in the Rocky films he’s fucking 5 PSL max???? What the actual fuck.

Recessed maxilla can be made up for like so many people you’ve given 6.5+ PSL. Skull too tall is a cope none of his ratios are off and he doesn’t get to ogre tier either. There’s no way u actually think Lundgren is as low as 4.5 - 5 PSL?? how common do u think 4.5 - 5 PSL is ? 4 PSL Is a standard MTN and 5 PSL is a solid HTN

1-3.5 is Trucel
3.5-4.5 is LTN
4.5-5.5 is MTN
5.5-6.5 is HTN
6 .5-7.5 is Chadlite
7.5-8.5 is Chad
8.5-9 is Chad+
9-9.9 is PSL God
I agree with this. But I’d say anything sub 4 is truecel.
hexum and drago are the only men who are higher the 7+ psl
* 7.5. 7 PSL is probably 1 in a million or like 1 in 10 million. I should’ve specified this when I did this article. https://incels.wiki/w/PSL_rating Instead of 1 in 100K also anything below 1 PSL is actually probably 1 in 100K

• +1
* 7.5. 7 PSL is probably 1 in a million or like 1 in 10 million. I should’ve specified this when I did this article. https://incels.wiki/w/PSL_rating Instead of 1 in 100K also anything below 1 PSL is actually probably 1 in 100K
Drago is the best looking man I’ve seen, but throughout history I’m sure there’s been people better looking then him, crazy to think about

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I agree with this. But I’d say anything sub 4 is truecel.

7 psl is 1 in 10mil. 7.5psl is 1 in 500million. 7.9psl is 1 in 4 billion

The term psl god is thrown around these days randomly. This has depleted its value. People call chads and litechads Psl gods. To cleanse your minds off of this filth, Ive created the objective list of 16 psl gods. Feel free to give your opinion on this in the comments. Also this isnt a ranking cuz rankings are autistic. Ugliness is objective but attractiveness is subjective.
LETS BEGIN
1) SEAN O'PRY
View attachment 2782132View attachment 2782133

2) FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI
View attachment 2782134View attachment 2782136

3) ALAIN DELON
View attachment 2782137View attachment 2782138

4) DAVID GANDY
View attachment 2782139View attachment 2782140

5) MATT BOMER
View attachment 2782141View attachment 2782144

6) ALESSANDRO DELLISOLA
View attachment 2782146

7) JORDAN BARRETT
View attachment 2782148

8) ATESH SALIH
View attachment 2782149View attachment 2782150

9) JON ERIK HEXUM
View attachment 2782152

10) JEREMY MEEKSSSSSSSS (DONT EVER GET UP)
View attachment 2782153

11) BRAD PITT
View attachment 2782157

12) LEONARDO DICAPRIO
View attachment 2782159View attachment 2782160

13) HERNAN DRAGO

View attachment 2782161

14) IAN SOMERHALDER

View attachment 2782164

15) VASILLY STEPANOV

View attachment 2782165

16) LORD RICHARD RAMIREZ

View attachment 2782167View attachment 2782168

Whenever you feel beautiful remember that these guys exist(jk lmao)

Absolute gods. This also proves jbw theory
You need to be atleast half white to be here, and have near perfect faces. Is being a psl god necassary? FUCK NO. Chadlite with good hair and 6'+ height is enough to slay.

Feel free to share your views. Thanks.
Rameriz doesn’t belong bro he looks like shit

Where is Dolph Lundgren or people like Tyler Maher and John Todd (the model one) but Dolph Lundgren definitely gets on this list shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, TsarTsar444, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Drago is the best looking man I’ve seen, but throughout history I’m sure there’s been people better looking then him, crazy to think about
True wonder what they would think of them pre camera era

• +1
Where is Dolph Lundgren or people like Tyler Maher and John Todd (the model one) but Dolph Lundgren definitely gets on this list shit thread
Dolph is minecraft steve tier in the jaw and tyler maher has a long face

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and ElTruecel