The only actual looksmaxxing advice after 5 years of looksmaxxing

pandamonium

pandamonium

Bronze
walking theough uni so im not tryna get caught on .org imka just be fast if u want me to elaborate on any of these just reply

Dermarolling, minox, tret, chewing (gave me tmj tho), makeup (no shit), sharpie on eyebrows, eyelash curling, eyelash serum (works temporarily), lifts (no shit), peptides, gymaxxinf (im still skinny but it gave me abs)

If youve tried all of these and still incel its basically the end of the road buddy boyo. Im businessmaxxing for surgeries need like 30k more for my lls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_, AverageCurryEnjoyer, Elijah_leo and 5 others
So, you're telling manlet Pajeets that using tretinoin and getting makeup will get them laid? JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, kyphoscoliosis and truthhurts
walking theough uni so im not tryna get caught on .org imka just be fast if u want me to elaborate on any of these just reply

Dermarolling, minox, tret, chewing (gave me tmj tho), makeup (no shit), sharpie on eyebrows, eyelash curling, eyelash serum (works temporarily), lifts (no shit), peptides, gymaxxinf (im still skinny but it gave me abs)

If youve tried all of these and still incel its basically the end of the road buddy boyo. Im businessmaxxing for surgeries need like 30k more for my lls
You listed shitty, negligible softmaxxes then say it's over if they don't work

Retard

bro was NOT looksmaxxing for 5 years, op is a dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Elijah_leo and truthhurts
So, you're telling manlet Pajeets that using tretinoin and getting makeup will get them laid? JFL.
“If youve tried all of these and still incel its basically the end of the road buddy boyo.”😭

• +1
Reactions: elpapusupremo and truthhurts
The point of this thread is for u to realize its over not giving hope

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
wow bro didn't know that ur a manlet pajeet....

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
You forgot the mewing part
IMG 8755

:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: 4lt.Real
You listed shitty, negligible softmaxxes then say it's over if they don't work

Retard
Skinmaxxing, framemaxxing,heightmaxing
What more do you want me to list? Asswholemaxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: ZachS

only listed feminine softmaxxes

• JFL
Reactions: pandamonium

Good luck bhai, in life you don’t have money when you need it the most, hopefully your journey ends quickly and well