the only bitch that will ever love you [WATER] brutal JBH pill

to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

life is nothing tbh
Funny girl female dog wearing heart shaped sunglasses pink hat bonnet bulldog isolated white p

Some shit I realized lately, love really does exist, but not between humans
before muh muh zoophilia... no
it all is about perspective, just like some countries kill gays and some push homosexual rights forward, life is about perspective and law is nothing more than some text that is used to manipulate people and make money.
Before "I don't feel attracted to dogs"... there's a high chance you actually are, think about it if somebody is secretly gay and don't want other people to find out they try to make word "gay" sound negative and throw it out on other people, like a lot of users here think word "homosexual" is supposed to make someone feel bad about themselves meanwhile it's just a normal word and being gay is nothing bad, I'm personally not, but a lot of people here are, they're just keeping it deep down in their heart and don't want it let out to avoid "embarrassment" haha... funny only people that will make fun of you for being gay are other people that are scared to tell the world they're gay themselves.
And same shit about dogs, a lot of people here use "my dog", "abused dog" to put other people beneath them... well I guess you can figure out what I mean by now

Now what if dogs were actually bred not to help with hunting, but to be our new wives? Of course elites couldn't let it be, cause amount of newborns would go drastically down and that would mean major economic problems... So they came up with this "zoophilia" shit .
Think about it, a girl will never love you, even if you gave up all your ambitions to take care of her and love her, dogs on the other hand will die for you if you give them your own precious time, they don't care how you look, or how rich you are...
I think this is love, of course to love you need to be stupid, and this is why bitches would make perfect love interests
So why can a dog fuck a girl, but i can't fuck a bitch ? ... JEWS, I call it BULLSHIT!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Administrator, Cope>rope and 2 others
least degenerate looksmax.org member

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Bakin donuts 🍩, alriodai and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
op you are one sick fuck go get some help don't fuck dogs you sicko

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Banderacell, fuckedupmanlet and 2 others
Forums > Looksmax > Looksmaxing

@DwayneWhite55 thoughts?

Get professional help you sick fuck. Woman can love it’s just harder and rarer for them to love men like you. what are you on this modern society has made some people attracted to animals or maybe prenatal alcoholism your theory makes 0 Sense the elites aren’t hiding their love for dogs from you LmFAo 🤣

• Ugh..
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Get professional help you sick fuck. Woman can love it’s just harder and rarer for them to love men like you
you'll come back crying to me once some bitch finally leaves you, I gave very logical reasons for why having sex with dogs is optimal yet you ignored them because youre brainwashed

you'll come back crying to me once some bitch finally leaves you, I gave very logical reasons for why having sex with dogs is optimal yet you ignored them because youre brainwashed
What ZERO pussy does to niggas

Only a Jew would promote beastiality to shit on the book of Leviticus