The only foolproof way to make money

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
Get a real job

And work your way up

There is no short cut to hard work you corner cutting incel

This is how the majority 'moneymax'. Trust me, you are not an exception.

• +1
Reactions: mogging, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, House Lannister and 7 others
Cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ascension!, Blkpill Godfather and 1 other person
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ROTTING and ReadBooksEveryday
Damn. Thank god there is someone with a working brain on here that doesn't believe in hustle culture, but on actually doing something productive for society lmao.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: B.T.N.O.M.A, GalacticHero, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
i have this brilliant plan for a heist but you gotta hear me out on this one. We walk in the bank, fill out an application for a job there, get the job, wear the bank clerk threads, learn the mechanisms behind the vault(how it runs, what time it opens and closes, etc.), slowly build these fools trust, clock in and clock out..............walk out 30 years later with 200k like nothing ever happened.

probably the most clever idea ever demised for how to make 6 figures, and it's foolproof too nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 5815, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Get a real job

And work your way up

There is no short cut to hard work you corner cutting incel

This is how the majority 'moneymax'. Trust me, you are not an exception.
You need to job hop though

Vertical climbing within an org is over

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I think that people here due to their mental illnesses, such as adhd and autism, want quick shortcuts such as making money quickly online with nft trading because they won't work a normal job. shit just isn't like that lol. the ones that actually make money online are the ones that sell to the idiots, not the full of hope low iq aspies.

my theory only, not science lol

• +1
Reactions: mogging, STEVE GAMING, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
I think that people here due to their mental illnesses, such as adhd and autism, want quick shortcuts such as making money quickly online with nft trading because they won't work a normal job. shit just isn't like that lol. the ones that actually make money online are the ones that sell to the idiots, not the full of hope low iq aspies.

my theory only, not science lol
Definitely

I have a couple business ideas but they are basically taking advantage of rotters with that mindset & who are addicted to every modern vice.

Brutal :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 1851
Definitely

I have a couple business ideas but they are basically taking advantage of rotters with that mindset & who are addicted to every modern vice.

Brutal :blackpill:
i care way too much about people so i will probably never scam, but if you don't then do it lol. this world isn't and wasn't fair in the first place so it all comes down to you against the others.

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
i care way too much about people so i will probably never scam, but if you don't then do it lol. this world isn't and wasn't fair in the first place so it all comes down to you against the others.
You are a good guy
I am just like you

I don't want to earn my money through some illicit way

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Finally someone says it, there are people who hop to sell their bandwidth and end up being doxed + IP lying nigga alien gay fags. Just work hard, nothing comes without effort. Break your balls!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and ReadBooksEveryday
just do legit business tbh. best way to earn money.

It's the truth start a business and get lucky or get a job any other method is cope

if that's too little league for you, we can get into the drug dealing guides
Been there done that. You can work 2 - 3 months max before feds cleanse ur block lol (unless you wanna get arrested) its a good job if ur a kid tbh + teaches u about life and business