The only goal in life should be to be rich and handsome

hypernormie

hypernormie

Only the truth is beautiful.

Jfl at the part where she says she felt “strangely safe with him.”

I’m sure it had nothing to do with the fact he was probably a rich Chad :unsure:

Also look at her attempt to downplay how incredibly risky what she is doing is by saying her friends are her “safety checkins” in Miami after she admits that she ran into them by pure accident. Meaning she had no concern or plan for her safety prior to running into them.

Women are liars and life doesn’t start until you are handsome and rich.

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices and spdxer
how do i get rich

Social media is only rich people bragging about their happy and easy lives, exactly how happened in all human history. Twisted world...

Last edited:
Social media is only rich people bragging about their happy and easy lives, exactly how happened in all human history. Twisted world...
Yes but unlike all of human history you now have an opportunity to become one of those people because you live in the modern world and have access to the internet

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
1st become rich then can get surgery or whatever. There's no happiness without money

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Yes but unlike all of human history you now have an opportunity to become one of those people because you live in the modern world and have access to the internet
You can't make a general statement if more than 50% of people cannot be rich. Better say be lucky to be only in the 8% of people who live like this. Money comes from others money, to be rich you need to create systems where other people's money is given to you. Money is another pill that keeps the world going.

Last edited:

Jfl at the part where she says she felt “strangely safe with him.”

I’m sure it had nothing to do with the fact he was probably a rich Chad :unsure:

Also look at her attempt to downplay how incredibly risky what she is doing is by saying her friends are her “safety checkins” in Miami after she admits that she ran into them by pure accident. Meaning she had no concern or plan for her safety prior to running into them.

Women are liars and life doesn’t start until you are handsome and rich.

he's probably a rich tall fit mtn-htn

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
@Klasik616 You say rich people are flexing their great lives on poor people like they have throughout all of history. Yet more people are rich in the modern world than ever before. Which proves my point that now is the best time period to ever exist to become a rich person. Chad is pumping an Asian Stacy that he flew out to Miami while you rot on an incel forum.

@Klasik616 You say rich people are flexing their great lives on poor people like they have throughout all of history. Yet more people are rich in the modern world than ever before. Which proves my point that now is the best time period to ever exist to become a rich person. Chad is pumping an Asian Stacy that he flew out to Miami while you rot on an incel forum.
Pathetic user. She's a MTB. Based on your argument you have to work all your life to date this ugly foid? JFL :feelstastyman: You aren't even rich, probably an idiot teen unless you were born with money which would make my argument true because is easier to make money when you already have a good source of capital, for example, I would open shops everywhere if I had money. The money I would make from it comes from all the people in the area, that's how you get rich and you cannot return to be poor again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico
You can't make a general statement if more than 50% of people cannot be rich. Better say be lucky to be only in the 8% of people who live like this. Money comes from others money, to be rich you need to create systems where other people's money is given to you. Money is another pill that keeps the world going.
Ok? I never said it was easy. I’m saying that nowadays it’s easier to get rich than ever before which is a factual statement. Like I said I’m another reply, there are more rich people now than have ever before existed.I have a friend that I used to work with at a restaurant just clear 20k in a month off his business.

You sit here explaining money as if it’s some complicated thing. It’s not, you find someplace that you can provide value and then compete in the market to provide value better than someone else. the hard part is competing in the marketplace which will depend on what skills you have acquired or have the ability to acquire. You may not get rich, idk life is random and it’s not as easy as it sounds I’m simply saying that it should be your main focus and there is literally no better time period you could live in if you are to get lucky.

1st become rich then can get surgery or whatever. There's no happiness without money
Yes money should always be the main focus

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Pathetic user. She's a MTB. Based on your argument you have to work all your life to date this ugly foid? JFL :feelstastyman: You aren't even rich, probably an idiot teen unless you were born with money which would make my argument true because is easier to make money when you already have a good source of capital, for example, I would open shops everywhere if I had money. The money I would make from it comes from all the people in the area, that's how you get rich and you cannot return to be poor again.
You are retarded

I never said this was the end goal that you should be working towards and you have poor reading comprehension to come away with that

Is this man dating this woman? For all you know he’s so rich that he does this with a different bitch every weekend? You think he got on one knee and proposed to her or something after this?

“Work all your life for a MTB” jfl

What’s better? Being broke and sexless? You’re going to have to work anyway why not try and at least make significant money doing it? You are going to suffer anyway why not suffer trying to be a winner?

It’s insane you can look at the abundance of wealth in the world nowadays and not wake up every morning extremely pissed off that you don’t have access to it. The fact that it doesn’t make you incredibly upset to not be able to fly out random Hinge thots at a moments notice to suck your dick in your high rise apartment suggest to me that you need to check your T levels.

You are also not working “all your life” for one woman. You work all your life to reach a threshold of income that gives you easy access to a greater pool of higher quality women than you would have access to otherwise.

When I started lifting and doing game and working on myself I gained access to more women than I ever had before. It wasn’t giga Stacy’s but I no longer had to worry about going to sleep with blue balls. That’s the difference. You put in effort because there are proportional rewards. You may not get the biggest W top score reward but you will get a better quality of life than you will have had prior.

You may not make $1,000,000,000 in your quest to be rich, but if you figure out how to make another $1,000 a month guess what? You can now afford two $500 hookers a month.

You are incredibly low IQ and lazy. I do not care about your theoretical plans for what you would do if you had more money. I do not care that your likelihood of becoming a 1%er is incredibly low. i simply said that you have more of an opportunity to be rich now than at any other point and for some reason that makes you upset.

Here I will tell you what you want to hear:

You will never fuck an Asian MTB, you will never know what it’s like to satisfy your true desires because you were cucked by life and will be a permanent wage slave loser. Keep rotting on blackpill forums forever because there is nothing you will ever do nor can ever do to change your situation.

Happy?