The only good deeds you should be concerned with in this life is creating the best possible situation for your offspring

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
When I had a jaw deformity I never particularly cared about reproducing but after ridding myself of the deformity I feel like giving my offspring my traits would be a gift for them

Assuming I pick a foid who cancels out my pheno failos, my offspring would receive the gifts of many great traits as well as me placing them in a fairly ideal environment but also not pampering them.
I would cause them to be rough and ready / street smart / tough because of all the shit I've gone through in this life and lessons I could pass on which I never received because boomer fathers are relatively clueless and bluepilled about life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, greywind, NZb6Air and 5 others
fr I love short asian girls but i could never reproduce with them

I have to have kids with a 5'8 strong white woman to give my kids the best chance

• +1
Reactions: greywind
nigga what about myself?? sure offspring matters and i will start an empire but tf

• Hmm...
Reactions: hybobu
Yep. I view my life as simply being a vector for learned/genetic information, and being a means of bridging the gap between the previous generation and the next. My one goal in life is to have happy healthy children.

Yeah parents or fathers who want their son to suffer just because they did, are the biggest subhumans

Yeah parents or fathers who want their son to suffer just because they did, are the biggest subhumans
it's a form of self hatred

nigga what about myself?? sure offspring matters and i will start an empire but tf
You can either choose to have them or not
I'm saying that having them is the only situation where you should see an obligation to do good deeds
When you say "what about myself" are you implying that you would rather enact good deeds upon yourself as if that even makes sense?

Yep. I view my life as simply being a vector for learned/genetic information, and being a means of bridging the gap between the previous generation and the next. My one goal in life is to have happy healthy children.
I've been a giga saver of money since young, always believing I had to continually get as far away from a balance of 0 as possible to give me opportunities to multiply and compound my money.
By the time this mindset began to pay off and I could actually afford to buy shit without making a dent or resetting me to a low net worth, I realized that the only thing I personally want money for is looksmaxxing purposes and all opportunities to benefit from the halo of materialist shit during peak youth years would be passed onto my children.

I think the amount you should enjoy life should correspond to how good of a hand you were dealt, if you got an okay one, sacrifice to a degree to give your offspring a better one. Just think of how many generations past in your lineage were probably poorcels who could never dream of having wealth and freedom, now you can be the final step towards achieving it for the next generation which could ascend future generations up to the top of the food chain so long as you pass on solid IQ and sentience

If youre 6'4 like your name says your son will be fine even if he ends up being ltn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back