The only guide to surgical ascension

There is something called a tripod osteotomy that widens the PFL.

For IPD, there are a couple of surgeries that result in IPD increase:

- Orbital Box Osteotomy (extremely dangerous and you're not getting it unless you are severely deformed)

View attachment 395033

- Surgical Bilateral Orbital Expansion

Link will not appear.

Tripod osteotomy from Doctor Sinn (I think he'll give it to you for cosmetic reasons, maybe, don't quote me on that because I've yet to email him about it).

I'm about to email the Russian surgeon Doctor Andreischev for IMDO + MFLIII (I'm not sure if he does MFLIII tbh, that may be Doctor Sinn that does that) for Maxillary forwards growth and IPD gains. And if my PFL hasn't increased along with the IPD gainage from the MFLIII, I will then opt to get a tripod osteotomy from Doctor Sinn.
Dm me brother

Nice plan...
Can you quote how you get IPD change from MFLIII? It has something to do with soft tissue manipulation, right?
I'm fairly new to this subject since @Fuk informed me not too long ago about IPD gains from a MFLIII, I'm still researching.

And I don't care how safe it is, my eye area is shit and the only way I can fix it is through 2-5 surgeries (I have to go to Dr. Andreischev for IMDO and a MFLIII, Dr. Sinn for the tripod osteotomy, Dr. Taban for my lower and upper-eyelid surgery and finally Dr. Eppley for my temporal width. I only have enough money for Dr. Andreischev as of now and will be booking an appointment for him ASAP).

If I fix all of the above I will only have to get an alarplasty from @SirGey 's surgeon in Brazil and a hairtransplant from Turkey.
Dm me brother
Dm you what?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand