The Only Inevitable Pill: Hair

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
After years of researching, I've come to the conclusion that there is only one legit pill: hair.

If you are determined enough, you can lengthen your height, reposition your eyes, elongate and grow facial bones, and even can change your eye color.
You can add extra 2~3 inches on your shoulders with clavicle lengthening without even gymmaxing. You can make it even larger with roids.
Facial problems only require money and time. Literally, there is a solid solution for every problem you can have.
At worst, you need to wait for 1-2 years, and don't have to worry again.
  • After bimax you will have forward growth until you die.
  • After LL, you will be tall/above average/average until you die.
  • Implants proven to stay in face more than 40 years.
  • You don't have to worry about facial or body-related problems.
(unless you are a real case of truecel)

However, there is no solid solution for hair.

• Fin/Dut/Minox/RU usage in the long term will make your dick not functional enough, you can even have cognitive and heart-related problems. And even if you are the luckiest percentage by not having any side effects, they won't prohibit hair loss after 10 years anyway.
  • Hair systems look terrible in most cases, and hair transplant looks like you have weak, shitty hair.
  • Even if you have the most expensive and realistic hair system, you have now never-ending fight against balding.

So, if you are prone to being bald, you will be bald in your 30s. And worse, if you start using hair-loss drugs in your early 20s, you will be bald and dickless in 30s.

Fuck this life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Constantin Denis, Hikicel69 and 11 others
stfu and pop your finasteride pils

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, ballskin, bogii and 15 others
Hot Convict Jeremy Meeks Returns to the Runway | InStyle.com

"what hair?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18439, subhuman incel and 5 others
Jason Statham

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Richard_Hungwell
After years of researching, I've come to the conclusion that there is only one pill: hair.

You can lengthen your height, reposition your eyes, elongate and grow facial bones; if you are determined enough. Facial problems only require money and time. Literally, there is a solid solution for every problem you can have. (unless you are a real case of truecel)

• Fin/Dut/Minox/RU usage in the long term will make your dick not functional enough, they won't prohibit hair loss after 10 years anyway.
  • Hair systems look terrible in most cases, and hair transplant looks like you have weak, shitty hair.

So, if you are prone to being bald, you will be bald in your 30s. And worse, if you start using it early 20s, you will be bald and dickless in 30s.

Fuck this life.

I got to disagree, hair systems look fantastic and you can combine them with a hairline transplant just for the front.

These two combined practically solve balding.

• +1
Reactions: bogii, Indeed, subhuman incel and 12 others
Yeah dude I've been on fin for 10 or 11 months, min for a long time almost 6 months. If anything nothing has happened and my hair has continued to thin.

My hair is so thin it basically lays flat. I will likely need a hair transplant. It's legit over man, humans are supposed to have hair and it legit just falls out for good for some.

Some people even lose hair on EVERY TREATMENT. Even dutasteride causes some people to lose hair FASTER believe it or not. It increases scalp T by something like 105% which is ALOT when you realize how much T is in you and then you double it in your scalp. It's like being on a test cycle with the hairloss gene. Really bad.

40% of men are good responders to min too. I wasn't, applied it for 3 months literally nothing happened. Added tret and started shedding hard but it's just continued to shed GIGA hard. I don't even see regrowth. Just continuing to lose hair.

Over man. And nobody wants to wear a fucking hair system at 21 years old. So terrible constantly worrying about ur glued on wig falling off. Balding is a curse.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, ballskin, Deleted member 18439 and 6 others
women adore bald men bro
to be serious, I have taken fin for several months and no any sides. No sides with RU as well. It depends on person. Fin and RU are godsents

• JFL
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 14905 and randomvanish
7174FD58 9898 4D55 B13C F0385A290CD6

this or death tbh
all jb slayers have one thing in common; lions mane of hair

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Constantin Denis, Biggdink and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: joseph, Constantin Denis and Richard_Hungwell
this is not something you can earn, this is something you are born with it.
it's not even the hair. it's the angularity of their faces that are offset by soft hair

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate and Richard_Hungwell
Fringe mogs
I disagree this is far better.
Fringe is too common in the west coast, I do way better with a hairstyle similar to this then a fringe.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Johanjohan
I disagree this is far better.
Fringe is too common in the west coast, I do way better with a hairstyle similar to this then a fringe.
That haircut looks too feminine tbh you need a toptier prettyboy face or you will look gay

Fringe is better and relatively more masc

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Richard_Hungwell
just wear wigs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
View attachment 1705503
this or death tbh
all jb slayers have one thing in common; lions mane of hair
it hurts knowing that there are people this good looking out there

imo the fact we have such an inequaility when it comes to looks the biggest proof that god is not real, and he does, he's the biggest asshole in this whole universe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, subhuman incel, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
imo the fact we have such an inequaility when it comes to looks the biggest proof that god is not real, and he does, he's the biggest asshole in this whole universe
Well doesn’t that make ascending just THAT much better? Like the sweet feeling of gaining even 0.5psl? Or even .1? I get ecstatic whenever I slightly improve albeit anywhere, and u can thank god for discovering looksmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao and Mewton
lets just hope for pyrilutamide to be a success else we are fucked

min made my hairloss worse
fin killed my libido and erection
wont even try dut or ru

coping with dermapen, nizoral shampoo and astaxanthin (reduces dht a little) rn, hope i slow it down so i can get a ht later on

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Justheretolmao, Mewton, Kroker and 2 others
I got to disagree, hair systems look fantastic and you can combine them with a hairline transplant just for the front.

These two combined practically solve balding.
Would you let your long term partner know though?

I'd worry because she can use it to belittle you, and it'll scream insecurity in her eyes

If you love together she's bound to find out no?

Yeah dude I've been on fin for 10 or 11 months, min for a long time almost 6 months. If anything nothing has happened and my hair has continued to thin.

My hair is so thin it basically lays flat. I will likely need a hair transplant. It's legit over man, humans are supposed to have hair and it legit just falls out for good for some.

Over man. And nobody wants to wear a fucking hair system at 21 years old. So terrible constantly worrying about ur glued on wig falling off. Balding is a curse.
Why don't you try dutasteride yourself, it's the final resort. Roidheads use it because they are heavy on T which means more total converted DHT as opposed to the amount of DHT if they stayed natty.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Why don't you try dutasteride yourself, it's the final resort. Roidheads use it because they are heavy on T which means more total converted to DHT as opposed to if they stayed natty.
i did but i legit don't trust it. it's the only one that can legit make shit worse because it increases T SO MUCH. i have seen people go from some hair to literally nw3 on dut.

Well doesn’t that make ascending just THAT much better? Like the sweet feeling of gaining even 0.5psl? Or even .1? I get ecstatic whenever I slightly improve albeit anywhere, and u can thank god for discovering looksmaxxing?
I'm very grateful for the blackpill in general, but it is still a very depressing reality

I can cope with that because I'm not that fucked up in the looks department, but for some people is really game over, and they did nothing to deserve this.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Richard_Hungwell
lets just hope for pyrilutamide to be a success else we are fucked

min made my hairloss worse
fin killed my libido and erection
wont even try dut or ru

coping with dermapen, nizoral shampoo and astaxanthin (reduces dht a little) rn, hope i slow it down so i can get a ht later on
min has made my hairloss way worse too. im on RU as well hasn't killed me yet but i won't touch dut again, no sides but i legit think it accelerates hairloss for many and i will not risk it.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
stfu and pop your finasteride pils
been on that struff for like 1 years now.
now also. minox + RU8969789.

The battle for hair.
The battle against balding
The bitchslap against the Norwood reaper, insulting me

I've taken fin and duta with no sides while maintaining my hair, but you're right, the number of solutions for such a crippling problem make it that much worse\

Hopefully in the next decade or less we will see better solutions, but I doubt it

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
After years of researching, I've come to the conclusion that there is only one legit pill: hair.

If you are determined enough, you can lengthen your height, reposition your eyes, elongate and grow facial bones, and even can change your eye color.
You can add extra 2~3 inches on your shoulders with clavicle lengthening without even gymmaxing. You can make it even larger with roids.
Facial problems only require money and time. Literally, there is a solid solution for every problem you can have.
At worst, you need to wait for 1-2 years, and don't have to worry again.
  • After bimax you will have forward growth until you die.
  • After LL, you will be tall/above average/average until you die.
  • Implants proven to stay in face more than 40 years.
  • You don't have to worry about facial or body-related problems.
(unless you are a real case of truecel)

• Fin/Dut/Minox/RU usage in the long term will make your dick not functional enough, you can even have cognitive and heart-related problems. And even if you are the luckiest percentage by not having any side effects, they won't prohibit hair loss after 10 years anyway.
  • Even if you have the most expensive and realistic hair system, you have now never-ending fight against balding.

So, if you are prone to being bald, you will be bald in your 30s. And worse, if you start using hair-loss drugs in your early 20s, you will be bald and dickless in 30s.

Fuck this life.

There is a solid solution for hair. All hair minimizes until you can no longer see it. It's possible to recover all hair follicles but I won't share that secret. I enjoy people trying to find a solution to their problem with finasteride and minoxidil

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and randomvanish
There is a solid solution for hair. All hair minimizes until you can no longer see it. It's possible to recover all hair follicles but I won't share that secret. I enjoy people trying to find a solution to their problem with finasteride and minoxidil
Jonah Hill Ok GIF

I've already accepted my fate (it's not like I was getting any women even with super thick hair anyways).

I can't be bothered with the maintenance of a toupee or rubbing Rogaine on my scalp twice a day every day for the rest of my life and I'm too scared to try finasteride because I've already experienced erectile dysfunction from other medications I've tried (SSRIs) and don't want to risk that again.

I've had a good run though... I'll just let myself go bald like Sean Connery and just trim it once in a while... There's no point in me putting in daily effort (shaving my head) to look bad anyways. I'm just glad I didn't start balding until my mid 20s... I feel really bad for guys who started balding in their teens...

Hot Convict Jeremy Meeks Returns to the Runway | InStyle.com

"what hair?"
Even if you shave your head and it looks good on you, you still need good hairline as a health indicator. Middle of the head looking like a shining ball because of the lack of stubble = over.

I’ve turned myself into a zombie with DHT suppressants

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish