the only non cope looksmax is getting lean (brutalpill)

project chadlite

project chadlite

louis allen's son
if you're lean and still ugly with 0 ogee curve then it means you're just a disgusting boneless abomination

it was destined to be this way, idk by what or by who, but you we're made to live a life full of suffering, you'll try to cope by mewing, thumbpulling, hell, even smashing hard objects on your face. ALL 2 BE USELESS

you'll forever be a boneless ugly loser and no woman will ever love you, and even if you date someone, she's gonna cheat on you with a chad

YOU ARE AN ATROCITY
(just take furosemide and debloat hard bro!!!! lipolab!!!!! go gym!!!!!)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sayi, zyzzbrah1234, lesnar and 5 others
and even if you hardmax, you are still the same weak deformed incel that got his face cut up because he's attention deprived from incel

and even if you do have children, they're gonna be as boneless and ugly as you, and once your wife (who somehow breeded with you even tho you have the most incelite personality ever) realizes that you got surgery to hide your old self, is gonna get even more disgusted at you for giving her a disgusting ugly child

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
and even if you hardmax, you are still the same weak deformed incel that got his face cut up because he's attention deprived from incel

and even if you do have children, they're gonna be as boneless and ugly as you, and once your wife (who somehow breeded with you even tho you have the most incelite personality ever) realizes that you got surgery to hide your old self, is gonna get even more disgusted at you for giving her a disgusting ugly child
implants

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi, ihatewhiterose, symphony and 4 others
bruh do you think people like @lebronjames23 ascended by only getting lean?

bruh do you think people like @lebronjames23 ascended by only getting lean?
you can softmaxx your eyes, but if you're still a bloatcel then theres no point in doing that

you can softmaxx your eyes, but if you're still a bloatcel then theres no point in doing that
Wasn't just the eyes bro, I do agree on the fact that a lot of looksmaxxes are big copes but saying just leaning down is just wrong bro

Joined Jun 29, 2024

Sounds fake bruh. I rarely see dudes with strong facial bones and sometimes dudes without strong chins and stuff be getting mad chicks. Go look, like 1-20 dudes have visible facial bones , yet a good chunk of those dudes have no problems in life caused specifically by their looks

Sounds fake bruh. I rarely see dudes with strong facial bones and sometimes dudes without strong chins and stuff be getting mad chicks. Go look, like 1-20 dudes have visible facial bones , yet a good chunk of those dudes have no problems in life caused specifically by their looks

my face was originally angular but got fat without gaining weight. Whats your explanation of that

give serious reponse
bloat/water retention:

this would suggest that you're either not drinking enough water, which would efficiently make your body sustain water in your face

other things can cause bloating but im not sure cba researching

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
bloat/water retention:

this would suggest that you're either not drinking enough water, which would efficiently make your body sustain water in your face

other things can cause bloating but im not sure cba researching
Yeah but you said bloat is cope in the thread, that's why i brought it up

• +1
Reactions: project chadlite
lean is good but make sure you at least have a bit of musculature so you don't look skinny once you're lean

Facts.
But also accutane is legit but not everyone needs it

Last edited:

Mentioned all these but not the positive effect it will have on the person for the most of his life

Mentioned all these but not the positive effect it will have on the person for the most of his life
i'm just stating the truth, your outer shell might be different, but you're still the same ugly rat that you were previously

if you're lean and still ugly with 0 ogee curve then it means you're just a disgusting boneless abomination

it was destined to be this way, idk by what or by who, but you we're made to live a life full of suffering, you'll try to cope by mewing, thumbpulling, hell, even smashing hard objects on your face. ALL 2 BE USELESS

you'll forever be a boneless ugly loser and no woman will ever love you, and even if you date someone, she's gonna cheat on you with a chad

YOU ARE AN ATROCITY
(just take furosemide and debloat hard bro!!!! lipolab!!!!! go gym!!!!!)
40mg lasix daily safe?

yes!!!! and make sure to bonesmash your temples!!! ull ascend to chadlite in 2 months
Ok saar I am doing bone smashing since 10 year old by accidentally smashing my head with that ugly ass wooden door

genetically modify yourself with crispr to widen your jaw and lighten your eyes (relatively cheap too lmao)

i'm just stating the truth, your outer shell might be different, but you're still the same ugly rat that you were previously
so u would recommend them to die as one since they were born as one?

so u would recommend them to die as one since they were born as one?
no, they should live a great life as one, i think it might help foids lower their standards

• Hmm...
Reactions: Angutoid