the only person you need to mog is...

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Your past self, don't try to put everyone down mog yourself every month when you look back

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Patient A, gotoa10humanbeing and 51 others
great advice, Chad who has a girlfriend

after reading this my recessed maxilla painfully shot forward, my recessed jaw cracked and forced itself a whole inch forward past my eyebrows, my clavicles grew a whole 2 inches on both sides, and my legs grew 5 inches longer.

currently have 400 women surrounding my house and trying to break down my door to rape me. about to get the shotgun and go world war Z. thank you Chad.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Patrick Baitman, middayshowers and 50 others
Mog everyone in the room

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Chadeep, FutureMogger and 4 others
Damn bro sum wise words 💯 but lowkey I mog u to death

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Nisse, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
if you dont mog gandy in 2 years u never tried

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, CursedOne, FutureMogger and 9 others
or just mog everyone everywhere like me lol

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, RichardSpencel, Nisse and 4 others
Brutal agepill. Every month I am losing collagen, hair follicles, bone mass and height. And getting wrinkles for it in return.

Need to get back on developing a time machine ASAP.

:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gazzamogga, RAITEIII, prgfromnl and 2 others
I agree bro,if you have a girlfriend,every month you need to be better than the beginning of your relationship.If you see you ascend she will cheat maybe less...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 1751 and Lars
Brutal agepill. Every month I am losing collagen, hair follicles, bone mass and height. And getting wrinkles for it in return.

hahahahah goed nummer ouwe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Your past self, don't try to put everyone down mog yourself every month when you look back

you are right, this is the key for long term happines while looksmaxing, statusmaxing, careermaxing etc

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 470 and Lars
:bluepill::bluepill:
The ultimate goal is to mog your past self so often that you mog others.
Girls won't care if a truecel goes from 2 PSL to 4 :lul:, but Chad descends from 6.5 PSL to 6? Chad still wins boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6512 and prgfromnl
Indeed
E415778 1

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, CursedOne, 5'8manlet and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tall, Deleted member 6191, Ascensionrequired and 2 others
not only are you a cuck and self hating white worshipping boot licker, youre also a fucking faggot
youre fuckign gross, go back to r9k u faggot
Keep copeing traditional cuck
Foids live on god mode and i would transition if u was a cute white incel
No
Prettyboymaxxing!
He is tranny maxxed he can sill clame lesbians tho

• +1
Reactions: Lars
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger and Lars
Said while deepcocking his gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Lars
Oldcels on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Lars
great advice, Chad who has a girlfriend

after reading this my recessed maxilla painfully shot forward, my recessed jaw cracked and forced itself a whole inch forward past my eyebrows, my clavicles grew a whole 2 inches on both sides, and my legs grew 5 inches longer.

currently have 400 women surrounding my house and trying to break down my door to rape me. about to get the shotgun and go world war Z. thank you Chad.

You're delusional if you think you can alter your skeletal structure in adulthood without surgery. The only legit way to fix recessed jaws is double jaw surgery. It's never too late and you only have one life.

• +1
You're delusional if you think you can alter your skeletal structure in adulthood without surgery. The only legit way to fix recessed jaws is double jaw surgery. It's never too late and you only have one life.
bruh is this fucking post for real?

ngl giga bluesel moment

• +1
or just mog everyone everywhere like me lol
tbh lowkey hating u since u mog prime chico but your prettyboy halo makes me love you 🥰 🥰 🥰 :love: :love: :love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, toth77 and Lars
  • +1
This is gold

• +1
My past self mogs me ngl

You also need to mog all your girlfriends/wifes past relationships otherwise you will get memory mogged.

• +1
Reactions: Lars and inceletto
the only person you need to mog is...

3480 1

or death tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, EllenJoy, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
Wrong, the answer is @Jimsonbobson505

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

Age?

So true
But i think a lot of people here mog like 90% of their population tbh lot of Chadelites/Chads here

• +1
  • +1
why not now my friend
If people find out I’m even associated with this site my social life is completely over it’s the harsh reality of being a 15 yo

If people find out I’m even associated with this site my social life is completely over it’s the harsh reality of being a 15 yo

Lmao no 1 looks at this autistic site I don't leave cause as fucked as it sounds half the people here are like a fucked up family to me as wierd as it sounds

Lmao no 1 looks at this autistic site I don't leave cause as fucked as it sounds half the people here are like a fucked up family to me as wierd as it sounds
JFL how long have u been here literally the only reason I joined was to learn how testerone max to make my bones look bigger

JFL how long have u been here literally the only reason I joined was to learn how testerone max to make my bones look bigger

I've been here a while let's say that I'm just saying no 1 gives a fuck if your on this site cause its a dead site or at the very least no 1 gonna waste their time to actively go through rating section just to search for your face people have better things to do and I don't think you have many irl enemies even if you did how would they know your suing this site? And off all things why this and not your other online activities.

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
I've been here a while let's say that I'm just saying no 1 gives a fuck if your on this site cause its a dead site or at the very least no 1 gonna waste their time to actively go through rating section just to search for your face people have better things to do and I don't think you have many irl enemies even if you did how would they know your suing this site? And off all things why this and not your other online activities.
Tbh it’s not just that it’s also that nigga on here are autist these niggas will really save ur pics to their camera roll

Tbh it’s not just that it’s also that nigga on here are autist these niggas will really save ur pics to their camera roll

Okay them pm me it's that simple I don't share people's pics you can ask a bunch of people.

Okay them pm me it's that simple I don't share people's pics you can ask a bunch of people.
Ok sure Once I’m done skinmaxxing KeK

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
cope. mog or be mogged