The only PSL8 guy out there

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
Thom Strijd tbh

I'm not a fag, but this mans beautiful. Mogs O'Pry and Lachowski to hell and back. How do you cope knowing that this guy is out there slaying hoes?

• +1
Reactions: Velvet, Zygos4Life, BigBiceps and 5 others
not the only one tho

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, BigBiceps, Ogmanman and 1 other person
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙

Whose girlfriend mogs?

@Short Ugly and Brown look alike

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
o'pry is 8psl.
the other guy is collagenmaxxed with good coloring and eye halo making him 7.5psl

o'pry is 8psl.
the other guy is collagenmaxxed with good coloring and eye halo making him 7.5psl
Yeah bro he only has good coollagen, good hair, good coloring, good eye area, good jaw, good harmony. nothing special

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and onnysk
he looks autistic, if he mogs chico then our chico isn't the same

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AnimeCel, Pietrosiek, turkproducer and 1 other person
Mogged

Screenshot 20200115 192918 Gallery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, turkproducer and Mr_Norwood
Tutorial mode with cheat codes activated

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and turkproducer
Psl8=Psl7 with good photography skills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, OOGABOOGA and turkproducer
518115-3121.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
mogs every psl god

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
Skin tone is ideal af

Jokes aside, no way Thom mogs Chico.
Thom is like 7psl with excellent coloring and mediocore features, Chico or Sean are legit godly looking.
Original 9
Thom Strijd FEM FEM

Sean O Pry sean opry 41898367 460 630

• +1
Reactions: AnimeCel
Depends on your definition of PSL 8. Thom really gets away with things most would agree the ideal male face should have like more bone mass and angularity.

In what world are Chico and O'Pry mogging here
What is so special about Thom on this pic?
Besides coloring... Nothing.
Sean and Chico eye areas are enough to mog him. He is still top tier but stop nonsense that he looks better. He is just insta-star while Sean and Chico top tier supermodels.

i urge you to just look at my avi. just look at my avi and then say that again
Chico is very gl but i would prefer to be Thom 10 out of times if they were same height
What is so special about Thom on this pic?
Besides coloring... Nothing.
Sean and Chico eye areas are enough to mog him. He is still top tier but stop nonsense that he looks better. He is just insta-star while Sean and Chico top tier supermodels.
He mog chico. Chicko eyes are nothing special

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and onnysk
Chico is very gl but i would prefer to be Thom 10 out of times if they were same height

He mog chico. Chicko eyes are nothing special
to each their own but i cant think of a single way thom looks better than chico, especially with chico's godtier harmony and how every single one of his features blend together so perfectly

I wish I was 7 PSL, I'm gonna ascend to 7 PSL this year man

to each their own but i cant think of a single way thom looks better than chico, especially with chico's godtier harmony and how every single one of his features blend together so perfectly
Thom looks more masculine. He has that jock apeal in some pics.
3cc95e67b9089a216c03117b7f6b4137

Thom looks more masculine. He has that jock apeal in some pics.
View attachment 232142

I’m sorry but If he was pale and dark haired and dark eyed no one here would bat an eye at him.

Meanwhile Chico is both pale and dark haired/dark eyed and he’s consistently the most mentioned and avi’d face on here.

I’m sorry but If he was pale and dark haired and dark eyed no one here would bat an eye at him.

Meanwhile Chico is both pale and dark haired/dark eyed and he’s consistently the most mentioned and avi’d face on here.
I dont see anything special in chico. Hes very gl but i see nothing crazy about him. Thom imo mogs i would rather look like him

I dont see anything special in chico. Hes very gl but i see nothing crazy about him. Thom imo mogs i would rather look like him
Yes but you are mentally ill.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, needsolution and Deleted member 3593
STOP RATING OUT OF 8 you autistic FUCKS

ITS ALWAYS BEEN OUT OF 9

Big eyes he have

insane pheno, solid pick

STOP RATING OUT OF 8 you autistic FUCKS

ITS ALWAYS BEEN OUT OF 9
Who cares what max number you use?
And Out of 8 is better imo because the average is then an even number. Kind of like how 0 is the middle of the number line. So it intuitively feels better for +1 point over the average to be an odd number and for -1 point under the average to be an odd number.

Who cares what max number you use?
And Out of 8 is better imo because the average is then an even number. Kind of like how 0 is the middle of the number line. So it intuitively feels better for +1 point over the average to be an odd number and for -1 point under the average to be an odd number.
Yeah

No.

u 2019cel

He looks like a budget @Short Ugly and Brown

Changed my mind brb going to try to convince an entire forum to change the rating system to out of 9.
It was originally always out of 9 until 2019cel autists came and Changed it

• +1
Reactions: Cody