the only real 8 PSL (0 falio) to walk this gay earth

D

Deleted member

Lurker
3DC1B6F7 A6C0 44F9 A508 2B00183D3940

58B173C2 0C01 4BB2 BF97 B3774256C06F
5F4C8C48 F540 4C87 A0E1 F889FC8EE46B

LOL at all the copers denying it. Imagine beeing immune to bloating while having high bf Jfl.

A 6’2 Dark Triad, 22 inch untrained bideltoid

Extremly forward grown slayer with most INSANE zygos of all time.
Jfl at flat faced peanut skulled subhumans not commmiting suicide when witnessing his genetic superiority. He grew up to be a tall gigaslayer while eating candies and sleeping in cemetries, since he was 10, doing cocaine and drinking sugar every day. meanwhile incel gets bimax rihnoplasty and lives of 500 cal a day drinking only water living drug free to barely be above average jfl!
He undeniably has the top tier facial bones, if he lives on our era, i bet all the model agencies come looking for him, and giving him top tier laywers to get him through his process. Every feauture is absolute top tier and in the 0.0000001%. Not a single flaw in sight or anywhere to be found.
Muh collagen muh teeth muh overbite, dont count all easily fixable young ramirez had prime barret tier collagen.
Daily reminder for all the coping faggots who have nightmares of this robust terachad, visiting them every knight in their dreams, living rent free in their tiny brains jfl!
Till today he has 25000 views on average on his edits, keep crying for his face. He is indeed 1 in a billion.
Hes basically the biggest mogger of all time, makes opry and gandy look like bloated average subhumans.
How recessed tiny sculled subhumans cope is beyond my imagination, cause the way i see it, he mogs all these recessed subhumans to death.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Clark69, Kekee and 11 others
@Ethereal
@fras
@SteelTitan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and fras

vs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 15406, joemama12471 and 9 others
teeth, and race

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, Slob and Kristin
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member and 2 others
He literally has a perfect face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12216 and Deleted member
Terrachad. A large number of the next gen could’ve used good his genes/been a descendant. There should’ve been an immediate action of preserve his genes. #GenghisKhanProject

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bugeye, Aqua, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
So so gl. Also proof that environment is mostly cope. Just don't mouthbreath or push on front teeth with tongue.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member and Prettyboy
ur joking

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 12216
View attachment 1404358
View attachment 1404357View attachment 1404356

LOL at all the copers denying it. Imagine beeing immune to bloating while having high bf Jfl.

Jfl at flat faced peanut skulled subhumans not commmiting suicide when witnessing his genetic superiority. He grew up to be a tall gigaslayer while eating candies and sleeping in cemetries, since he was 10, doing cocaine and drinking sugar every day. meanwhile incel gets bimax rihnoplasty and lives of 500 cal a day drinking only water living drug free to barely be above average jfl!
He undeniably has the top tier facial bones, if he lives on our era, i bet all the model agencies come looking for him, and giving him top tier laywers to get him through his process. Every feauture is absolute top tier and in the 0.0000001%. Not a single flaw in sight or anywhere to be found.
Muh collagen muh teeth muh overbite, dont count all easily fixable young ramirez had prime barret tier collagen.
Daily reminder for all the coping faggots who have nightmares of this robust terachad, visiting them every knight in their dreams, living rent free in their tiny brains jfl!
Till today he has 25000 views on average on his edits, keep crying for his face. He is indeed 1 in a billion.
Hes basically the biggest mogger of all time, makes opry and gandy look like bloated average subhumans.
How recessed tiny sculled subhumans cope is beyond my imagination, cause the way i see it, he mogs all these recessed subhumans to death.
this thread made me depresed tbh:cry:
you nt mog me brutally

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Ramirez
mogs
JFL @ copers

• Love it
Ramirez is final nail in the coffin of the environment cope, its all about genetics

• +1
Reactions: Slob, fras and Deleted member
most overposted subhuman here

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yougottadowhatyougot, Clark69, Deleted member 2403 and 11 others
most overposted subhuman here

He only has appeal to users here lol,same with Jeff Seid,Barrett,DePoot etc lol.

Meanwhile normies with hair and good collagen on TikTok are the actual slayers of our modern day.

It is what it is tho.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 2403, Slob and 4 others

Double Post bug 🤦🏽‍♂

Ramirez gets appeal Mogged by prime Chico, pheno mogged by drago, height Mogged by Maher, and Face mogged by pitt

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member
terrible eye area and brows

• Ugh..
OP gets sexually arroused by subhuman ethnics

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 756
Ethnic therefore doesn’t count

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member
Ethnic therefore doesn’t count

• Ugh..
Him being a serial killer removes a lot of appeal. If he was arrested for robbery, it would be very different.
Being a killer ADDS appeal

• +1
Him being a serial killer removes a lot of appeal. If he was arrested for robbery, it would be very different.
Being a killer ADDS appeal

He had shit teeth and his breath smelt, his surviving victims said they couldn't take him seriously when he was talking due to the awful smell.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 15406, Edgar and 3 others
alain mogs that goblin to suicide

• Ugh..
m
View attachment 1404358

mads mikkelson has the most insane zygos.:unsure:

m
View attachment 1404358

mads mikkelson has the most insane zygos of all time

Garbage tier collagen

shit ass forum

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Ugly and zero appeal
looks like a corpse

meanwhile the perfect human
francisco%2Bkoryvacuum.JPG

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Ninja and StrangerDanger