The only real blackpill is the NTpill

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
Everything else is bullshit. All the other pills are fake. With the possible exception of the dogpill and the hairpill. I just got a new roommate and I also met his girlfriend and the guy is 5'5" 4PSL and has a Becky GF. But according to this forum he should be a touchless friendless kissless gigavirgin.

NTmaxxing is just as important if not more important than looksmaxxing.

@loksr
@ChristianChad
@OldVirgin
@PingPong

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: loksr, Acnno, n0rthface and 12 others
Everything else is bullshit. All the other pills are fake. With the possible exception of the dogpill and the hairpill. I just got a new roommate and I also met his girlfriend and the guy is 5'5" 4PSL and has a Becky GF. But according to this forum he should be a touchless friendless kissless gigavirgin.

@loksr
@ChristianChad
@OldVirgin
@PingPong
5 feet 5? send him to me and i will beat him so fucking hard no way he is winning in a fight against me unless he is some world midget mma champion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Deleted member, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Cope
And its over for male dogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203

@loksr
@ChristianChad
@OldVirgin
@PingPong
The only real pill is the sub 5/10 sub 3.5psl pill. Just be ugly and try and get a gf you'll be met with so much hate and backlash and possibly thrown in prison too.

• +1
thats unironically true, but this forum will try to convince you otherwise

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 14323
'look at this 1 exception to the rule oh my god. blackpill is cope'

also lol @ not even describing whatsoever what makes this guy 'nt'. What does him having a gf have anything to do with him being NT or not?

JFL at the complete lack of IQ on this forum nowadays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Acnno, Deleted member 14561 and 4 others
thats unironically true, but this forum will try to convince you otherwise
This forum actually seems pretty NTpilled tbh. Actual blackpillers seem like a minority.

'look at this 1 exception to the rule oh my god. blackpill is cope'

also lol @ not even describing whatsoever what makes this guy 'nt'. What does him having a gf have anything to do with him being NT or not?

JFL at the complete lack of IQ on this forum nowadays
Im autistic, so I know first hand how important being NT is. The majority of people are NT, it pretty much just means that you always have a social circle, basic social skills. This guy just seemed like a normal, non wierd guy who is comfortable in social situations.

Also, I'm not saying he doesn't struggle more for being so short, I'm sure he does. But you don't need a "pill" for that, even normies know that the shorter you are the harder it will be.

The blackpill that there is some intense level of hypergamy and "Chad only" ya all that's bullshit. The only people who believe that are autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I just got a new roommate and I also met his girlfriend and the guy is 5'5" 4PSL and has a Becky GF.
Hey, I'm also 5'5, below average looks, and I had a few girlfriends. But I had to approach, flirt and orbit hundreds of girls, I put an insane amount of effort, and the relationships were far from perfect, I was always shit-tested and had to endure tons of crap, I don't know how many people would be willing to go through this, I did it because I was convinced that if my 'game' would get better, I would then easily slay left and right...
However, even when my social skills improved a lot, my success rate was still very low, whenever I would get lucky, it was just a fluke, a random anomaly, your looks/status/money is what determines your success.

• +1
Reactions: bobt, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 14203
Im autistic, so I know first hand how important being NT is. The majority of people are NT, it pretty much just means that you always have a social circle, basic social skills. This guy just seemed like a normal, non wierd guy who is comfortable in social situations.

Also, I'm not saying he doesn't struggle more for being so short, I'm sure he does. But you don't need a "pill" for that, even normies know that the shorter you are the harder it will be.

The blackpill that there is some intense level of hypergamy and "Chad only" ya all that's bullshit. The only people who believe that are autistic.
Most people, even on this forum, aren't autistic. They all have basic social skills, social circles, etc. Most people here are normal, non weird guys who are comfortable in social situations.

You having or not having social skills is not the reason why you are getting 0 matches on Tinder, or why girls reject you in the first 5 seconds of a interaction when you approach them at a club. It's not the reason why girls don't want to hangout with you in school.

NTpill makes 0 sense.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Deleted member 14203
Hey, I'm also 5'5, below average looks, and I had a few girlfriends. But I had to approach, flirt and orbit hundreds of girls, I put an insane amount of effort, and the relationships were far from perfect, I was always shit-tested and had to endure tons of crap, I don't know how many people would be willing to go through this, I did it because I was convinced that if my 'game' would get better, I would then easily slay left and right...
However, even when my social skills improved a lot, my success rate was still very low, whenever I would get lucky, it was just a fluke, a random anomaly, your looks/status/money is what determines your success.
just be normal bro

Brutal to be fair. I don't mean to discount your struggles. But it does prove that with NT and a shit ton of effort even a 5'5" ugly guy can ascend. According to the blackpill this shouldn't be possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
5 feet 5? send him to me and i will beat him so fucking hard no way he is winning in a fight against me unless he is some world midget mma champion
That's mean :owo:

Brutal to be fair. I don't mean to discount your struggles. But it does prove that with NT and a shit ton of effort even a 5'5" ugly guy can ascend. According to the blackpill this shouldn't be possible.
the blackpill isn't black/white, that's the retarded take of the blackpill.

If you are some 5'5 normietier guy, you can even get a high n-count by fucking ugly landwhales if you really care about 'slaying'.

What's the chance and effort required to get ONS with attractive girls though? (Slim and atleast 4PSL?) or getting relationships with attractive girls? It becomes fucked up.

Year-long dry-spells are to be expected. Massive effort is to be expected. Etc.

Meanwhile if you are 5PSL and breakup with your girlfriend, you 'suddenly' meet a new cute girl at that part-time job you have on saturday. And that cute girl 'just so happens' to also be into you. Relationships/ONS just fall on your lap without putting in any effort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and hebbewem
That's mean :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Baldingman1998
Yeah, but that happened when I was young, people were shorter(the newer generations now are at least 2-3 inches taller on average, there weren't many girls taller than me then), and it was also in the era before social media, smartphones, Facebook, Tinder, etc., when life was simpler and more relaxed...

• +1
I'm 5'6

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
the blackpill isn't black/white, that's the retarded take of the blackpill.

If you are some 5'5 normietier guy, you can even get a high n-count by fucking ugly landwhales if you really care about 'slaying'.

What's the chance and effort required to get ONS with attractive girls though? (Slim and atleast 4PSL?) or getting relationships with attractive girls? It becomes fucked up.

Year-long dry-spells are to be expected. Massive effort is to be expected. Etc.

Meanwhile if you are 5PSL and breakup with your girlfriend, you 'suddenly' meet a new cute girl at that part-time job you have on saturday. And that cute girl 'just so happens' to also be into you. Relationships/ONS just fall on your lap without putting in any effort.
This guy gets it

Ramirezpill/meekspill is more true and brutal

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

@loksr
@ChristianChad
@OldVirgin
@PingPong
Pretty much
Above average face + NT = impossible to be incel barring hermit status

Blackpill is cope
:redpill: and MGTOW is where the reality lies, it's the only truth and the ultimate reality.

Cringed

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
You having or not having social skills is not the reason why you are getting 0 matches on Tinder, or why girls reject you in the first 5 seconds of a interaction when you approach them at a club. It's not the reason why girls don't want to hangout with you in school.
Exactly. “Social skills” is a meme
I cant get any better at doing something my brain evolved thousands of years to do.

You are double meme autistic, because you cry about an issue not applicable to most people and then you call everyone who disagrees autistic, making you despicable to both nt and autistic people. Takes some industrial grade autism to be this non-self aware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back