The only real flat earth

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Global warming is a total joke and I will explain why.

The planet that you are living on doesn't look like what you were made to believe. All earth maps from the old days have been erased, destroyed and edited. If you want a real map of the earth, take a look at the moon.

20120126172434 1 0

After flipping it and separating land from water, you can see that it's a real map of the earth that we have never seen before. By now your heart rate should go up.

Unnamed

(ZOOM IN AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!!)

Not only is it a real map, it's a very accurate map.

A11

Lemurya is a continent that is under the ocean. And proof is that in that particular place you can find pyramids and different structures still sitting under there.

These red circles keep moving constantly at a slow rate. And within them there is warmth and life, and once they completely go an "ice age" as they call it will begin. This is why in some places ice is melting and in others it is growing.

The largest red circle is the "south". And if you decide to leave your compass will stop working and so the only way is through celestial navigation which no one knows how to do anymore.

This is why they are freaked out about global warming, because their lies are about to fall apart. Why is ice growing in some places if there is global warming?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, ItsOver.com, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
@Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Flawless logic and proofs

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 19036, BearBoy and 3 others
Zero iq user (y)

I don't think that is true how can we see rocks or maybe i don't understand physics enough
take a fucking rock and point a flashlight on it. Will it reflect? It won't reflect a goddamn thing

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
200 IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19773 and .*my*.
What's your tinfoil hat size cletus?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, BearBoy and Gaygymmaxx
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
aR79A7xB_700w_0.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
How do you know what the moon is made of
he doesnt hes just regurgitating some autism he heard from some flat earth youtuber probably

How do you know what the moon is made of
Because 1. many scientists proposed that it would be impossible to land on the moon because it's not hard matter and 2. If it doesn't reflect light (which it doesn't if it's a hard object) then what else is it made of?

he doesnt hes just regurgitating some autism he heard from some flat earth youtuber probably
Look at these excited gentlemen. They just came from the moon and they are so happy about it you can see it in their face!!!

Because 1. many scientists proposed that it would be impossible to land on the moon because it's not hard matter and 2. If it doesn't reflect light (which it doesn't if it's a hard object) then what else is it made of?
Many scientist today disagree with you . The moon reflect light and we know that because we can see it . And hard objects reflecr lights all the time

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Many scientist today disagree with you . The moon reflect light and we know that because we can see it . And hard objects reflecr lights all the time
They don't. If you point a flashlight on a rock it won't work as a mirror. So how is the moon working like a mirror? It's so powerful that you could see in total darkness.

They don't. If you point a flashlight on a rock it won't work as a mirror. So how is the moon working like a mirror? It's so powerful that you could see in total darkness.
Dawg how can we see the rock without light. Light comes on the rock then it reflecs back to our eyes.

The moon is pretty near but without the sun it would be much harder to see or impossible to see

Because 1. many scientists proposed that it would be impossible to land on the moon because it's not hard matter and
honestly i wouldnt be suprised if the landing was fake but this statement proves absolutely nothing
2. If it doesn't reflect light (which it doesn't if it's a hard object) then what else is it made of?
it does reflect light thats why its clearly seen in the night sky

Dawg how can we see the rock without light. Light comes on the rock then it reflecs back to our eyes.

The moon is pretty near but without the sun it would be harder to see
Ok you explained that our eyes can see the rock (the moon) when you point a flashlight on it, but how do you explain the light that comes from the moon to make you see in the darkness? Hard objects don't have the capacity to do that, especially when they're hundreds of thousands of kilometers away.

honestly i wouldnt be suprised if the landing was fake but this statement proves absolutely nothing

OP is a retarded inbred or some troll why even bother reply to this shit thread

Ok you explained that our eyes can see the rock (the moon) when you point a flashlight on it, but how do you explain the light that comes from the moon to make you see in the darkness? Hard objects don't have the capacity to do that, especially when they're hundreds of thousands of kilometers away.
moonlight is actually sunlight that shines on the moon and bounces off you stupid fuck

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.

It proves a lot. How is it that no one except the usa landed on the moon 60 years ago when technology was dogshit and nobody else did it since? Is it because it's impossible?

moonlight is actually sunlight that shines on the moon and bounces off you stupid fuck
It's not a mirror. Light doesn't bounce off hard object and hard objects certainly can't make you see in the dark which the moon can

It comes from the sun and light boendes of hard objects but not as much

If it doesn't reflect light (which it doesn't if it's a hard object) then what else is it made of?
I legitimately can’t tell if you’re trolling or not.

Take a grey flat/round rock. Put it outside in direct midday sunlight.

That is pretty much exactly how bright the moon is because that is pretty much what the moon is, a big rock that is in direct sunlight.

It looks like a light bulb in the sky only because the night sky is so dark in comparison.

In the same way, if you light up a 60w light bulb outside in bright daylight, it won't look as bright as it does when you view it indoors or at night.

• +1
Reactions: timid, Lmao, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
I legitimately can’t tell if you’re trolling or not.

Take a grey flat/round rock. Put it outside in direct midday sunlight.

That is pretty much exactly how bright the moon is because that is pretty much what the moon is, a big rock that is in direct sunlight.

It looks like a light bulb in the sky only because the night sky is so dark in comparison.

In the same way, if you light up a 60w light bulb outside in bright daylight, it won't look as bright as it does when you view it indoors or at night.
I can understand how that would work if we could only see the moon in darkness but the earth was totally dark. But it's not. At night with moonshine you can actually see clearly. How is that possible if the moon is a hard object? How does a rock hundreds of thousands of miles away create light on earth?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
It proves a lot. How is it that no one except the usa landed on the moon 60 years ago when technology was dogshit and nobody else did it since? Is it because it's impossible?
did you not read what i just fucking said? i dont even doubt it was faked but what you said "many scientist proposed it would be hard to land on if it wasnt hard matter" proves nothing. i wasnt talking about the landing i was talking about the moon being a solid you moron, the only thing more dense than your monkey brain is the moon itself, why? BECAUSE ITS NOT MADE OF PLASMA

and you didnt address the other statement, why is it clearly a source of light during night if it isnt reflective? why are there visible indentations on a non solid object? why doesnt it burn our eyes to look at it but the sun does burn our eyes if it was also a ball of fucking plasma? youre a fucking idiot :lul:

It's not a mirror. Light doesn't bounce off hard object and hard objects certainly can't make you see in the dark which the moon can
There is material on moon called Regolith, moon it reflects 12% of the radiation that it receives, this is because there is no atmosphere to scatter the radiation and after four billion years of meteoritic pounding the surface dust is as fine as powder.

No wind to move it around and no water to ablate it, each grain has reflective surfaces.

So you can call it a reflecting surface and not a mirror you dumb inbred faggot

did you not read what i just fucking said? i dont even doubt it was faked but what you said "many scientist proposed it would be hard to land on if it wasnt hard matter" proves nothing. i wasnt talking about the landing i was talking about the moon being a solid you moron, the only thing more dense than your monkey brain is the moon itself, why? BECAUSE ITS NOT MADE OF PLASMA

and you didnt address the other statement, why is it clearly a source of light during night if it isnt reflective? why are there visible indentations on a non solid object? why doesnt it burn our eyes to look at it but the sun does burn our eyes if it was also a ball of fucking plasma? youre a fucking idiot :lul:
Didn't read but why is ice growing bro? Isn't the earth about to boil?