The only reason Black Men do better with white women than Ethnics is DarkTriad

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
JFL at NT, height, or other copers.

Black men are just more likely to gangbang in western countries than Indians or East Asians. That's it, bitches think black men are DarkTriad at least more than asian peopl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, GandyIsNormie and currylightskin
It's the same non-white falios all groups face, just one group is anti-social.

It’s because of height. If black American men were as short or unathletic/small as curry or rice men well have even lower SMV

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
It’s because of height. If black American men were as short or unathletic/small as curry or rice men well have even lower SMV
i just googled average african american height and i got 5'8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Growth Plate and GetShrekt
They are the same height as US born asians, you keep denying it but DarkTriadTheory ascends even ugly dudes.

Women love criminals and thugs.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm
always makes me chuckle when foids boil down the reason of inceldom to "violence and bitterness" when actually, ironically, applying those two would be your best bet if you're irredeemably ugly.

most incels spewing misogynistic rants on the internet are meek, gentle guys IRL. and THAT is why they're not getting laid lol

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15390 and 1 other person
always makes me chuckle when foids boil down the reason of inceldom to "violence and bitterness" when actually, ironically, applying those two would be your best bet if you're irredeemably ugly.

most incels spewing misogynistic rants on the internet are meek, gentle guys IRL. and THAT is why they're not getting laid lol
100% bro most of us would not be here if we had sagging pants and a glock19.

They are the same height as US born asians, you keep denying it but DarkTriadTheory ascends even ugly dudes.

Attachments

• 821792BA-66FB-4FB2-96A4-8DF7AA337388.jpeg
    821792BA-66FB-4FB2-96A4-8DF7AA337388.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@tyronelite i think he used the t word, warn him!

• Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
Average white American is 5”10, black American is 5”9(despite poverty and bad health conditions, they would have been same as whites btw), Asians curries and Latinos are far shorter

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Average white American is 5”10, black American is 5”9(despite poverty and bad health conditions, they would have been same as whites btw), Asians curries and Latinos are far shorter

Those are immigrant Asians. Black Americans are not height moggers, these immigrants come from a culture where their diet is rice and a sprinkle of salt. That's a lot worse than the crab legs and fried chicken crew, Asians that grew up in the states are not shorter.

@tyronelite i think he used the t word, warn him!
Tyronelite doesn't understand that thugmaxing is a great strategy for non tyrone black men. Black men with multiple felonies are not incels regardless of the quality of foids they fuck.

Those are immigrant Asians. Black Americans are not height moggers, these immigrants come from a culture where their diet is rice and a sprinkle of salt. That's a lot worse than the crab legs and fried chicken crew, Asians that grew up in the states are not shorter.
?? The NBA is black American dominated for a reason mate. Stop coping , black men are the only race in America that can reach whites height and physique wise

Attachments

• 22260EDE-1BFF-4F8C-A08A-CB56C7A4AC6D.jpeg
    22260EDE-1BFF-4F8C-A08A-CB56C7A4AC6D.jpeg
    481.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox and PrinceLuenLeoncur
?? The NBA is black American dominated for a reason mate. Stop coping , black men are the only race in America that can reach whites height and physique wise
They are 13% vs the 1% of asians + they worship basketball LOL. Why are the results replicated here in the UK (smv) despite there being more Asians?

They are 13% vs the 1% of asians + they worship basketball LOL. Why are the results replicated here in the UK (smv) despite there being more Asians?
Bro. Countries like china and he Phillipines worship basketball and still can’t put a single player. Best wrestlers,footballers,bodybuilders and athletes in general are either black or whites. Blacks are the only race that can come close to whites penis size, height or frame. The truth is that it’s because of dimorphism. If blacks where built like Filipinos no thug nonsense will make us attractive

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and GetShrekt
Cringe. It's just being NT and red-pilled from a young age. More likely to approach and funner to be around = more opportunities. It's really that simple. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

Just look at these niggas channels. They're picking up bitches effortlessly despite not being tyrones (but meet a minimum looks threshold). I've had normie cousins who did the same thing and were cold approaching from young ages:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
Cringe. It's just being NT and red-pilled from a young age. More likely to approach and funner to be around = more opportunities. It's really that simple. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

Just look at these niggas channels. They're picking up bitches effortlessly despite not being tyrones (but meet a minimum looks threshold). I've had normie cousins who did the same thing and were cold approaching from young ages:

All that stuff stems from 13:50

Tyronelite doesn't understand that thugmaxing is a great strategy for non tyrone black men. Black men with multiple felonies are not incels regardless of the quality of foids they fuck.
JFL

I’m not a Tyrone & don’t need to “thugmax” to smash non black chicks :lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and GetShrekt

Black men are just more likely to gangbang in western countries than Indians or East Asians. That's it, bitches think black men are DarkTriad at least more than asian peopl.
2408E952 C15C 4E88 92D1 DCC0D11FDF02

Cope and seethe how you can.

The reason black men do better than other ethnics is because black men are most attractive, white men only do better than black men because of way higher status, All women find black men most attractive. Legit a proven fact.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, 5'8manlet and fauxfox
>the only reason why ethnics do better with white women than ethnics is darktriad

:soy:

• Hmm...
JFL

I’m not a Tyrone & don’t need to “thugmax” to smash non black chicks :lul:
You’re 6’3 at least with a non ugly, low trust face + social circle. Facially maybe not but you’re Tyronelite tier irl, if you were 4/10, you would be a chief keef fan.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19103 and tyronelite
You’re 6’3 at least with a non ugly, low trust face + social circle. Facially maybe not but you’re Tyronelite tier irl, if you were 4/10, you would be a chief keef fan.
I despise black culture in general

Please explain what how THIS NIGGA will get pussy “thug maxxing” @MentalcelTyronelite @fogdart

steve urkel GIF

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Racky and 2 others
View attachment 1714545
Cope and seethe how you can.

The reason black men do better than other ethnics is because black men are most attractive, white men only do better than black men because of way higher status, All women find black men most attractive. Legit a proven fact.
Asian men have a higher social economic position than white men, they make a lot more money.

White people set up their societies for themselves to be the ‘prize’, there’s nothing wrong with that but white women see everyone that’s not white as a subhuman they only get with chad tier non whites but chads are their own race in the 1st place.

A 3/10 STEM dude that’s not white is Incel for LIFE. A 3/10 thug has already impregnated two white girls by 18 years old, women love DarkTriad men.

Please explain what how THIS NIGGA will get pussy “thug maxxing” @MentalcelTyronelite @fogdart

steve urkel GIF
Dude I wouldn’t be here if I sold drugs for a living.

Women love thugs, you only despise black culture because you’re not lowIQ.

Huh? From what I've always read, zoomer blacks are 5'9" on avg and zoomer asians are 5'7" on avg and this lines up with what I see in high school. I see tall asian guys all the time but I'm more likely to see a VERY tall black and white guy than a VERY tall asian guy at school. Same applies to everywhere else

Even if they may be the same height, blacks are stereotyped as tall, athletic and packing which halos them hard

You call NT cope yet you use Dark Triad as a reason. I actually always used to call NT cope (it actually is in how copers here think it can compensate for ugliness), but that would be contradicting myself. Being neurotypical is one of the least important characteristics of a male, but it would still be valuable as it showcases good genetics (good brain genetics that would prevent things like the offspring having horrible mental health problems)

I guess a reasonable amount of Dark Triad would be valuable as it would mean the male wouldn't be so high empathy that it would cuck him, he would have good manipulation skills and would have good self esteem. Those 3 things are great for survival and protecting their family

And yeah, blacks are also stereotyped as NT and a bit dark triad

I literally just base everything women may find attractive on whether it would make sense for them to be biologically predisposed to for survival purposes

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I wouldn’t be here if I sold drugs for a living.

Women love thugs, you only despise black culture because you’re not lowIQ.
How does that help your case of thug maxxing if you don’t sell drugs lol

So are you saying just sell drugs bro & stacies will hop on my dick? :lul:

Partially correct. I despise black culture for many other reasons cuz it affects us as whole hence why I don’t fuck with many other blacks

Black thugs need to be exterminated

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeruel and GetShrekt
@Tyronecell you should thugmax bro :what:

OP has all the answers to your inceldom

Huh? From what I've always read, zoomer blacks are 5'9" on avg and zoomer asians are 5'7" on avg and this lines up with what I see in high school. I see tall asian guys all the time but I'm more likely to see a VERY tall black and white guy than a VERY tall asian guy at school. Same applies to everywhere else

Even if they may be the same height, blacks are stereotyped as tall, athletic and packing which halos them hard

You call NT cope yet you use Dark Triad as a reason. I actually always used to call NT cope (it actually is in how copers here think it can compensate for ugliness), but that would be contradicting myself. Being neurotypical is one of the least important characteristics of a male, but it would still be valuable as it showcases good genetics (good brain genetics that would prevent things like the offspring having horrible mental health problems)

I guess a reasonable amount Dark Triad would be valuable as it would mean the male wouldn't be so high empathy that it would cuck him, he would have good manipulation skills and would have good self esteem. Those 3 things are great for survival and protecting their family

And yeah, blacks are also stereotyped as NT and a bit dark triad

I literally just base everything women may find attractive on whether it would make sense for them to be biologically predisposed to for survival purposes
DarkTriad is a far more advantageous evolutionary trait than neurotypicality.

DarkTriad = almost guaranteed resources (stealing) NT is relying on another man to cooperate.

As far as Asians, they are a small percentage of the US to begin with and don’t have the history or heritage of black Americans in burgerland, most of them are recent immigrants. Irl black men are likely taller and more athletic in the USA but that’s not necessarily genetic. The only genetic advantage is DarkTriad. Asians here in the UK are not smaller than black men, yet they don’t get as many girls outside their own race as their black equivalent.
How does that help your case of thug maxxing if you don’t sell drugs lol

So are you saying just sell drugs bro & stacies will hop on my dick? :lul:

Partially correct. I despise black culture for many other reasons cuz it affects us as whole hence why I don’t fuck with many other blacks

Black thugs need to be exterminated
No, thugmax guys for the most part fuck disgusting women, but their looksmatch that’s not in the streets fucks nothing, you need to be a Tyrone to overcome the falio of not being a stereotypical black man.

• +1

steve urkel GIF
At this point, need to just put a link in your siggy for the thugcopers 😂

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, PrinceLuenLeoncur and tyronelite
You’re a pretty black man & @tyronelite is fitting of a Tyrone stereotype, of course thugmaxing seems stupid to you it repulses goodlooking women.

You can’t see that no woman will fuck an ugly nerd black man.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
You’re a pretty black man & @ /data/avatars/s/3/3555.jpg?1652810132 @tyronelite is fitting of a Tyrone stereotype, of course thugmaxing seems stupid to you it repulses goodlooking women.
What women does thugmaxxing attract?

From experience: Chubby and/or ugly post prime/sub-tier white or black girls & ghetto girls of every race but they always have a super high body count and are usually super toxic.

Sexy BW’s are reserved for King of The Hood.
what’s a Tyrone to you?

In terms of PSL? A black man with great facial aesthetics.

Irl? A black man that’s attractive to women and is successful in sleeping with them. Ususlly fitting of the image of an athlete, goodlooker or criminal and/or tall.

• +1
No...my oneitis was attracted to me without Dark Triad traits.

It's not a matter solely of Dark Triad. It is that White holes are more empathetic, intelligent, forgiving. Ethnic holes, however, have unreasonably high standards that contradict their low SMV.

1 Gray

1 G

1 GG

13010664 1009579399133000 5697752749987579008 n

13165842 1029435747147365 250883900474570043 n

233943622 4315501358540771 4712199799991160051 n 1

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 34 20

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 53 24

Feminine, intelligent, empathetic, nurturing, educated...I'd serenade a fourteen-year-old Cumskin virgin before kissing a vain ethnic monkey.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Growth Plate
No it’s lower inhb. Arabs and Latinos are darker triad than blacks and do worse (Latinos if castizo don’t better)

Black men are just more likely to gangbang in western countries than Indians or East Asians. That's it, bitches think black men are DarkTriad at least more than asian peopl

• +1
i just googled average african american height and i got 5'8
It’s 5’9.5 you lying idiot

175.5cm is not 5’8 you stupid bitch one Google search will show you

Avg white is 177 or just under 5’10

• JFL
No it’s lower inhb. Arabs and Latinos are darker triad than blacks and do worse (Latinos if castizo don’t better)
I think the PakiBadBoys do just as well in the UK tbh, think about past the midlands, they are running things in the north of England.

If you compare averages though Thugrone likely mog ElChaddam & MoBadman

Why do fuckers on the incel and redpill sphere cope with this thugmaxxing shit? An ugly black is incel regardless and if he gets a gf it’s not due to thugmaxxing but NT theory. Looks and body is what black dudes use to get a bitch

• Hmm...
No...my oneitis was attracted to me without Dark Triad traits.

It's not a matter solely of Dark Triad. It is that White holes are more empathetic, intelligent, forgiving. Ethnic holes, however, have unreasonably high standards that contradict their low SMV.

View attachment 1714610

View attachment 1714611

View attachment 1714612

View attachment 1714613

View attachment 1714614

View attachment 1714617

View attachment 1714619

View attachment 1714621

Feminine, intelligent, empathetic, nurturing, educated...I'd serenade a fourteen-year-old Cumskin virgin before kissing a vain ethnic monkey.
Lol at that sentience they look like ghetto trash white wiminz.

• +1
I think the PakiBadBoys do just as well in the UK tbh, think about past the midlands, they are running things in the north of England.

If you compare averages though Thugrone likely mog ElChaddam & MoBadman
Pakis do not outslay blacks or Arabs In any way lmfao nor are they on the same level

Having fully grown men exploiting 12 year old girls with threats of violence and rape to get them to have sex with them isn’t “Slaying”

Why do fuckers on the incel and redpill sphere cope with this thugmaxxing shit? An ugly black is incel regardless and if he gets a gf it’s not due to thugmaxxing but NT theory. Looks and body is what black dudes use to get a bitch
Low class thugs are never incels, we promote DarkTriadTheory because we study dating and attraction, there’s always a niche for the gangstas.
Pakis do not outslay blacks or Arabs In any way lmfao nor are they on the same level

Having fully grown men exploiting 12 year old girls with threats of violence and rape to get them to have sex with them isn’t “Slaying”

There’s barely any black men past the midlands & Asian guys are killing the streets up here bro.

Manchester is about the most north an average black man can go if he wants to not get the negro treatment (excluding tyrones).

exactly its mostly dark triad/gang status and a little bit of masculine pheno. even though idk about the skreets of chicago ive never seen a white girl with a non primal black guy. they like that special dark triad / status with a little bit of masculine pheno cocktail

• +1
lots of em. just saw the richard ramirez on ig today. a bitch way saying how fantasizing about them is wrong etc. lots of girls have typed; "but he is cute/hot tho".

they wanna get killed :lul::lul:

• +1
AscEnds EvEn tHe uGlyY onES :soy::soy::soy:

i was a shoplifter when i was in high school did that shit for 2 years. stole various high priced tech and had lots of money in pocket too. What did it made me gain??? Nothing. Instead it made me less reputable and bitches didnt gave a single fuck. Muh DarkTriad. if you lacking other parts of the wheel, then you need to extend one of the parts really far (in my case it was committing bank robbery or some shit).
so you can risk your life for pussy. but i bet you will get no more than a kiss or a really bad hoe. or gang/thug affiliated bitch will tey to make u use heroin for some random dudes benefit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, tyronelite, Growth Plate and 1 other person