The only reason Jordan barret has low appeal to girls is because his face is TOO WELL DEVELOPPED

D

Deleted member 21796

maxilia and bones determine everything
I mean seriously look at the guy. He has everything: bones, maxilia, perfect fatpads, undereye support, collagen,etc...
I think he has low appeal to girls because he is TOO PERFECT. He is face is actually too well developped and thus wide and compact. I mean look at this godsend undereye support. If his face was less wide and chin a bit taller he would mog both hexum and drago ded srs

(He looks like a living morph, a god send creature mogging this normies relentlessly)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221007-202752_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221007-202752_Samsung Internet.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221007-202622_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221007-202622_Samsung Internet.jpg
    405.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221007-202551_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221007-202551_Samsung Internet.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221007-202445_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221007-202445_Samsung Internet.jpg
    378.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221007-202725_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221007-202725_Samsung Internet.jpg
    679.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221007-202611_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221007-202611_Samsung Internet.jpg
    441 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Feliezzx, lemonnz and 7 others
Yea hes too much of a mogger in photos

Probably does WAYYYY better in real life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, lemonnz, fuxkdakikez and 9 others
Yea hes too much of a mogger in photos

Probably does WAYYYY better in real life
If he gymmaxed and mascmaxxed he would be fucking unstoppable unfortunately he is too busy being gay

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, thecel, Deleted member 34058 and 2 others
He mogs everything including male and female models. Divine creature no homo tbh ngl

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221007-203628_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221007-203628_Samsung Internet.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221007-203736_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221007-203736_Samsung Internet.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, j05, LimaDummy and 1 other person
Someone should morph him with slithly taller midface, taller chin and less bizygomatic width he would look 8 psl

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
we will never see this again

• +1
Reactions: j05
short skull is his main failo and biggest failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Erik-Jón
Doesn’t hurt his aesthetics tbh he’s undeniably a aesthetic god, even if he’s exotic asf also

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, AlexanderTheGreat11, MakinMogReturns and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mirrormogger, rand anon and Deleted member 21796
That's the thing his face is too well developped and compact that it detracts from averageness but he mogs everyone

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
That's the thing his face is too well developped and compact that it detracts from averageness but he mogs everyone
Only gods can compete with gods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
some pics he looks bloated asf tho idky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Who said he has low appeal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Who said he has low appeal?
People somehow assumed he has low appeal to girls because of experiments with his face and low ratings from girls

the girls are coping because they know he mogs them to death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05 and Deleted member 22126
male gaze he has too high fwhr thats why chico and gandy mog

male gaze he has too high fwhr thats why chico and gandy mog
How it this malz gaze jfl he is pretty boy gigachad. Like I said his face is too well developped he needs more downward growth (less compact wide face) and taller chin and he mogs both of the with ease

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and sub5inchcel
How it this malz gaze jfl he is pretty boy gigachad. Like I said his face is too well developped he needs more downward growth (less compact wide face) and taller chin and he mogs both of the with ease
developed is well he has decent like forard growth and stuff its just that he is aesthethically challenged somewhat because too high fwhr same with opry also drago which is why chico and gandy mog hard, you can have long midface and lowish fwhr without bad development

Last edited:
developed is well he has decent like forard growth and stuff its just that he is aesthethically challenged somewhat because too high fwhr same with opry also drago which is why chico and gandy mog hard, you can have long midface and lowish fwhr without bad development
I mean yes o pry mogs everyone but imo barett mogs chico in psl chico does have more appeal though but only because his face relies more on averageness meanwhile barett's face is just
exceptionnal and detracts from the average
I mean look:

he mogs lucky blue smith to death

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, rand anon and sub5inchcel
he looks too much perfect like you said that's why

girls like flaws on guys faces, thats why girls simp for dudes like jacob elordi, or vinnie hacker, they're not perfect facially

and they never simp for guys like elias de poot because they're too perfect facially and its just weird

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 21796
o pry looks like an autistic robot
same with barett his face is too perfect

his eye area mog everyone on this planet and he's also dated the most beautiful models before so saying that his face has no appeal is cope. He looks striking which mogs everything, even chico's face gets boring after a while

Interesting

Just mouthbreathe to femalegazemax bro

• JFL
Reactions: j05 and Deleted member 8771
Just mouthbreathe to femalegazemax bro
jfl no but you get what I mean his face is too well developped to have ideal appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
I mean seriously look at the guy. He has everything: bones, maxilia, perfect fatpads, undereye support, collagen,etc...
I think he has low appeal to girls because he is TOO PERFECT. He is face is actually too well developped and thus wide and compact. I mean look at this godsend undereye support. If his face was less wide and chin a bit taller he would mog both hexum and drago ded srs

(He looks like a living morph, a god send creature mogging this normies relentlessly)

Nice copium, in the video all the girls are saying "wow he is beautiful" "wow what a beauty" "very beautiful" "oh my god wtf "
"I WANT TOUCH HIS HAIR" :lul:. Cage if you don't think he would slay on any dating app with his non autistic pics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 22126
Nerdic cuck pussy drier

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

Bloated gay alien

gay thread
wrong thread

downward growth is important for men

crazy mog at 0:24 :feelswow:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Skywalker
gay old men tier thread
he always looked like a tranny :feelskek: @Primalsplit

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and Primalsplit
Yessss incels. Keep advertising to everyone how gay and autistic you are.:feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

Maxilla is law

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and thecel
never began

reroll and hope for a different skull
@thecel I’m gonna fucking ascend my ascension plan is insane and I’m only 15 sticks a stones may break my bones but the words of a transgender incel shall not hurt me

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane