The only reason why I fail with women is because I am too respectful.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
All the guys I see that do well with women are total douchebags.
It's brutal being raised as a respectful gentleman that treats women well. Women are disgusted by it, it signals low value.

It's no surprise to me that whenever I have done cocaine I have ALWAYS, without exceptions, made out with girls on a night's out.

Cocaine is how you become a selfish prick that takes what he wants, has 0 inhib, and gets into fights for random dumb reasons. And that's what all women love.

TL: DR, if you struggle with women. Do cocaine.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, bloomercel, falcon1 and 13 others
Girls just wanna have fun

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, try2beme and Richard_Hungwell
Cope, even rude you would fail.

You either look good, or you dont.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, standardcel, Krakowski and 4 others
When i started being respectful i started pulling way less. The last girl i got with i told her 3 different times that she dressed like a slut and it was so awkward but she still got with me. I dont understand foids

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Danish_Retard, Sub0 and 4 others
I remember when i was on coke, alco and 2cb one time in the first year in college. I literally lost all inhibness and turned into a wreckless approach monster. Kissed 3 girls that night

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, falcon1, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Girls just wanna have fun
Everyone wants fun.

But people being nice and respectful to you is already the basis when you are female. Nobody ever treats you poorly as a woman, so people being good to you is boring.

So they want a thrill, they want disrespect, treated like a slut.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, falcon1, Clown Show and 3 others
I remember when i was on coke, alco and 2cb one time in the first year in college. I literally lost all inhibness and turned into a wreckless approach monster. Kissed 3 girls that night
Exactly.

You can easily get away with doing coke once a week without it wrecking your physical health in any way tbh. Wouldn't even cost that much since it's like 40/gram for quality stuff here.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, AlexAP, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Everyone wants fun.

But people being nice and respectful to you is already the basis when you are female. Nobody ever treats you poorly as a woman, so people being good to you is boring.

Hypergamy is most hardly ingrained into them. It's what made sure they survived. That goes above all other natural instincts.
Treating them like they're worth less simply means she has found the best and highest value mate.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
It's brutal being raised as a respectful gentleman that treats women well. Women are disgusted by it, it signals low value.

It's no surprise to me that whenever I have done cocaine I have ALWAYS, without exceptions, made out with girls on a night's out.

Cocaine is how you become a selfish prick that takes what he wants, has 0 inhib, and gets into fights for random dumb reasons. And that's what all women love.

Ah, the great philosophers and poets must be turning in their graves, wondering why they wasted time on sonnets and prose about love, when the truth was just a snort away! Who needs Romeo and Juliet when we have this gem of wisdom? Centuries of literature, flushed away by this revolutionary tip! Bravo!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, deadmanwalking, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Ah, the great philosophers and poets must be turning in their graves, wondering why they wasted time on sonnets and prose about love, when the truth was just a snort away! Who needs Romeo and Juliet when we have this gem of wisdom? Centuries of literature, flushed away by this revolutionary tip! Bravo!
Why do you think this forum is filled with philosophy, theory-crafting, world-building, story-telling and more?

It's the incels, rejects of society, that do activities like that.
And inceldom is highly correlated with high IQ, making this realization even more clear.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, falcon1, incel194012940 and 5 others
Literally such a meme world when I used to treat women like shit and was arrogant af (fake confidence) women used to like me. Now I am respectful to everyone and polite I am literally invisible whilst rape maxxers at clubs get all the girls.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, falcon1, Sprinkles and 3 others
Playful banter > disrespect

• +1
this forum is filled with world-building,
X Factor Laughing GIF by X Factor Global

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and lilxder2

Dnr you are a fucking cuck OP

Nothing that has a vagina deserves any sort of “respect” whatsoever, either you adapt and overcome or you merely become part of the food chain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Sprinkles, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Exactly.

You can easily get away with doing coke once a week without it wrecking your physical health in any way tbh. Wouldn't even cost that much since it's like 40/gram for quality stuff here.
Nigga wat lmao its terrible for your height theres a laundry list of negative cardiac effects

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and MoggerGaston
How wud u approach while tripping on a psychedelic lol

• JFL
Exactly.

Coke is my new go-to slay amplifier. I can’t remember a night out when I done cocaine where I haven’t had an abundance of female contact.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Richard_Hungwell and MoggerGaston
Dnr you are a fucking cuck OP

Nothing that has a vagina deserves any sort of “respect” whatsoever, either you adapt and overcome or you merely become part of the food chain
nobody deserves jack shit nigga, not a vagina, nor a man either.

i got raised by completely worthless shit parents and shit educational system in which I was taught to respect people that didn't deserve a thing. I got groomed for it as a little vulnerable child. By a worthless trash society.

It's programming that is almost impossible to undo without doing drugs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, falcon1, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
How wud u approach while tripping on a psychedelic lol
its not much of a big psychedelic, its kinda a little mix of mdma and LSD. Didnt take a huge dose anyway and blended my night with coke and alco. Literally kills the inhibness into oblivion.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and LampPostPrime
If you by respectful you mean being a pussy who never makes a move, then sure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Krakowski and Richard_Hungwell
That's precisely why cocaine is illegal...it makes it too easy for pleb guys to get laid:

Hypergamy is most hardly ingrained into them. It's what made sure they survived. That goes above all other natural instincts.
Treating them like they're worth less simply means she has found the best and highest value mate.
It's sad, but true. You have to treat them like they are beneath you. Let them do things for you. Treat them like they are dumber than you. Ignore her or "forget" to acknowledge her presence from time to time. Make them earn your attention a little bit. You don't have to be overly obvious about it...it can be done in subtle ways. You don't have to be an outright jerk either (you can even still be a gentleman), but just treat them like they are dumb weak women compared to you (it's easier if you're a chad because they will naturally act like this towards you anyways, and all you have to do is just play into it). Basically, any woman who doesn't act submissive and inferior towards me from the beginning, I don't even bother talking to her. You've already lost at that point.

Once they've shown they are submissive towards you, you can reward them with positive treatment and be nice to them and shit.
Everyone wants fun.

I wouldn't say you have to be disrespectful per se...just don't overly kiss their ass like 99% of other guys are already doing...that's the main thing. Make it seem like your respect has to be earned. That alone will make you stand out to her.
Playful banter > disrespect
This.
Cope, even rude you would fail.

You either look good, or you dont.
Chad can be a gentleman and still pull.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, LampPostPrime, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Basically, any woman who doesn't act submissive and inferior towards me from the beginning, I don't even bother talking to her. You've already lost at that point.

Once they've shown they are submissive towards you, you can reward them with positive treatment and be nice to them and shit.
Yeah, if they just act feminine I treat them a whole lot better. Doesn't necessarily have to be submisive.

• +1
Lol that is not reason. You have just boring ass personality or you are aspie. You dont need to be piece of shit. Why treating women good would make them like you?? If you are boring ass??? Being boring ass is also subjective.. some other girl could like your boring ass personality.

• +1
Lol that is not reason. You have just boring ass personality or you are aspie. You dont need to be piece of shit. Why treating women good would make them like you?? If you are boring ass??? Being boring ass is also subjective.. some other girl could like your boring ass personality.
blablabla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, falcon1, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
nobody asked you a thing, greycel
Go suck your own incel dick. Nigga thinks that being Jerk will get him pussy. You need to be funny and all kind of shit.. just acting like piece of shit for sake of it.. will make you rapist in their eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, LampPostPrime and Richard_Hungwell
Go suck your own incel dick. Nigga thinks that being Jerk will get him pussy. You need to be funny and all kind of shit.. just acting like piece of shit for sake of it.. will make you rapist in their eyes.
cope

• Hmm...
Yeah, if they just act feminine I treat them a whole lot better. Doesn't necessarily have to be submisive.
Right...maybe "submissive" is too strong a word. "Feminine" might be better. I basically just mean they aren't constantly trying to mog you in conversations and shit and challenge your masculinity. They respect you as a man.

I don't know what to do man anymore, it seems that however I behave, whatever I say or do, whatever "frame" I hold, I simply can't have any result with foids.

I know for a fact that I am the only nigga in 100km radius who delved in any kind of manosphere content, let alone blackpilled content, and I can't get laid while every normie managed to do it without knowing any of the pills or manosphere concepts. It seems that your dating life as a man is sealed by fate, it is almost unexplainable, like some kind of a curse. 99% of mfs that I know at least fucked one foid in their life, only extreme subhumans or socially isolated autists are virgins that I know, and me ofc.

But yes, the quickest rejections that I got were when I behaved polite like a gentleman. Every foid in 2023. has had her mind fried by some low inhib idiot. They are absolutely not interested in any kind of gentle, "romantic" relationship with a man, they are all adrenaline addicted whores. Nowadays even having common courtesy and manners as a man is seen as weakness. The only explanation that I can think of about this is that the default mode for human reproduction for millions of years was rape, and that foids' minds are still ruled by these insticts.

That's why I plan to rapemax, not literally, but to start being a complete low inhib, aggresive, cocaine drugged douchebag. I will approach at the slightest sign of interest, and be very forward and escalate things quickly until I finally get laid or get arrested by police dogs. Foids live very fast lives, they get approached every day and they want you to move things forward quickly. Act civilized and considerate, and you will be seen as a boring bitch ass pussy.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, falcon1, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Cope. You’re just subhuman

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I don't know what to do man anymore, it seems that however I behave, whatever I say or do, whatever "frame" I hold, I simply can't have any result with foids.

I know for a fact that I am the only nigga in 100km radius who delved in any kind of manosphere content, let alone blackpilled content, and I can't get laid while every normie managed to do it without knowing any of the pills or manosphere concepts. It seems that your dating life as a man is sealed by fate, it is almost unexplainable, like some kind of a curse. 99% of mfs that I know at least fucked one foid in their life, only extreme subhumans or socially isolated autists are virgins that I know, and me ofc.

But yes, the quickest rejections that I got were when I behaved polite like a gentleman. Every foid in 2023. has had her mind fried by some low inhib idiot. They are absolutely not interested in any kind of gentle, "romantic" relationship with a man, they are all adrenaline addicted whores. Nowadays even having common courtesy and manners as a man is seen as weakness. The only explanation that I can think of about this is that the default mode for human reproduction for millions of years was rape, and that foids' minds are still ruled by these insticts.

That's why I plan to rapemax, not literally, but to start being a complete low inhib, aggresive, cocaine drugged douchebag. I will approach at the slightest sign of interest, and be very forward and escalate things quickly until I finally get laid or get arrested by police dogs. Foids live very fast lives, they get approached every day and they want you to move things forward quickly. Act civilized and considerate, and you will be seen as a boring bitch ass pussy.
Sad story, but based conclusion. Its not over