The only reason you get baited by makeupmaxed holes is because you aren't disgusted by makeup

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
makeup is fucking repulsive. that shit is extremely toxic. and holes lather it on every day and wonder why they look turbo dogshit at 30. and it smells. holes that smell of 10 different chemicals thinking they are hot shit are straight up laughable. it's also frauding. you're getting tricked. you don't know what you're getting so expect the worst. who would rather cake themselves up? a stacy who looks good no matter what or a femcel? another reason is you're wasting time on a primitive hole that thinks frauding is acceptable/good and spends potentially several hours a day and hundreds of dollars a month making sure her fraud stays intact instead of shutting the fuck up and making a sandwich. makeup=basic bitch, every time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Quachil, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
tumblr_inline_pklubaGmv61rifr4k_1280.gif

disgusting

tagging makeupcels @kumquat @Kingcel32 @traveler @RecessedSubhumanX and blackpillers @Quachil @Be_ConfidentBro @BrahminBoss
too bad she aged really abd
really? :feelshmm:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: traveler and datboijj
Even so called “trad women” who don’t wear slutty clothes/ somewhat religious and hqnp lather in makeup nowadays

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
tagging makeupcels @kumquat @Kingcel32 @traveler @RecessedSubhumanX and blackpillers @Quachil @Be_ConfidentBro @BrahminBoss

really? :feelshmm:
Idk who the foid is in your sig, her face is 8 at least, for sure. She seems like she would make a good milf but my only issue with her is the small boobies :feelsmage: I'm never going to fuck a foid for free so I may as well have high standards.

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back