The only requirement to not be incel is to not be ugly or short

Getting faithful commitment and raw lust from women are.
This is still possible, but it is a bit difficult to find if sub6

6+ can find it without a huge problem

• +1
Reactions: micropp
Would slay, but he is an outlier

Put an avg height mtn in that situation and he probably won’t
outlier of what correlation? looks dont correlate with wealth whatsoever

It is rare the amount of users here who are actually bad enough to be doomed to inceldom
70% ppl here are just looksminned guys who can reach at least mtn through softmaxxing

Few are actually capped below mtn, even with surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
outlier of what correlation? looks dont correlate with wealth whatsoever
They do correlate a bit, but I mean an outlier in the sense of looks

A 6’4 chad would slay no matter what

However, the average guy wouldn’t, even an above average looking guy probably wouldn’t if he was known to be a toilet cleaner, this example doesn’t apply to 99.99% of people

Last edited:
This is still possible, but it is a bit difficult to find if sub6

6+ can find it without a huge problem
From my experience it’s not hard to find girls who don’t like promiscuity

Most girls I see don’t even respect ppl who sleep around or anything

I think this is also much more exaggerated than real, I notice how when girls get into a relationship they automatically close themselves to other guys

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
70% ppl here are just looksminned guys who can reach at least mtn through softmaxxing

Few are actually capped below mtn, even with surgeries
From the pictures I see most ppl here are even above that

It might be because most ppl who like to show themselves are already a certain level there are a lot of users who never post here I’d even say the majority don’t show their face so it’s hard to know

Outlier in the sense of looks

A 6’4 chad would slay no matter what

However, the average guy wouldn’t, even an above average looking guy probably wouldn’t if he was known to be a toilet cleaner, this example doesn’t apply to 99.99% of people
Ah you mean that good looking people generally make more than a toilet cleaner, fair enough but i think it would turn a lot of women off but there are homeless chads i saw this one quite tall white dude in nyc who sleeps with 200+ women despite being homeless

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Ah you mean that good looking people generally make more than a toilet cleaner, fair enough but i think it would turn a lot of women off but there are homeless chads i saw this one quite tall white dude in nyc who sleeps with 200+ women despite being homeless
It also depends where u are, here in Europe for example it’s hard to even pay for a woman they legit refuse to

It’s more likely they will pay for everything than u Jfl

Maybe it’s different in America where the guy is expected to pay

youre probably right anyway, how women think is that if they see a tall white dude they think he makes a lot of money and lives in an expensive house, even though that doesnt have to be true.

And yet people like that still slay despite breaking their expectations just shows that their expectations dont matter anymore than looks, women fuck whats right in front of them

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
youre probably right anyway, how women think is that if they see a tall white dude they think he makes a lot of money and lives in an expensive house, even though that doesnt have to be true.

And yet people like that still slay despite breaking their expectations just shows that their expectations dont matter anymore than looks, women fuck whats right in front of them
It’s almost impossible a tall white attractive guy will be broke cleaning toilets

When u have good experience in life it’s very hard to be in these positions

Worst case scenario he will work a normal job

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
It also depends where u are, here in Europe for example it’s hard to even pay for a woman they legit refuse to

It’s more likely they will pay for everything than u Jfl

Maybe it’s different in America where the guy is expected to pay
"guy is expected to pay"

Women fuck what's right in front of them, this is so important in blackpill, had women only fucked rich tall guys planet earth would be extinct, the average married dude is 5'10-5'11 and doesnt even make anything close to 6 figures.

Yes it is true that 80% of women want 20% of men, but they end up with the other 80% of men instead.

These things that women say on social media "6 figures, 6 feet, 7 inches" is bait because if you try argue against it you are immediately antagonized "how could a woman not want a guy to be tall and make so much money?" reality speaks for itself they dont end up with such guys at the end of the day.

IMG 1807

• +1
It’s almost impossible a tall white attractive guy will be broke cleaning toilets
I'm tall and white, whether I'm attractive is subjective but let's just say I was that won't magically get money thrown at me, I have to work a job and it's accords with my skills/knowledge.
When u have good experience in life it’s very hard to be in these positions
being born tall white and attractive is a good experience, but how the fuck will that get you to harvard and earn a lot of money? Money comes from work done.
Worst case scenario he will work a normal job
Again, money comes from work done, not your canthal tilt or limb length.

I'm tall and white, whether I'm attractive is subjective but let's just say I was that won't magically get money thrown at me, I have to work a job and it's accords with my skills/knowledge.

being born tall white and attractive is a good experience, but how the fuck will that get you to harvard and earn a lot of money? Money comes from work done.

Again, money comes from work done, not your canthal tilt or limb length.
The fundamental disagreement as you can tell is that looks dont correlate with wealth, its entirely possible to be born very attractive, tall and white and clean toilets, you're not an outlier of any known correlation.

The fundamental disagreement as you can tell is that looks dont correlate with wealth, its entirely possible to be born very attractive, tall and white and clean toilets, you're not an outlier of any known correlation.
Yes but to be in that position in a first world country u need to be very unmotivated

Yes but to be in that position in a first world country u need to be very unmotivated
So what options does a tall white attractive chad have if he is a highschool dropout

From my experience it’s not hard to find girls who don’t like promiscuity

Most girls I see don’t even respect ppl who sleep around or anything

I think this is also much more exaggerated than real, I notice how when girls get into a relationship they automatically close themselves to other guys
Correct, most foids don't want to sleep around.

• Hmm...
No, fat girls are easier. Landwhales are consolation prizes.
this is absolute cope, if you can't get a normal weight woman what makes you think whales would accept you

If ur avarage height and look normal ur not gonna be incel

What makes people here incel is gynophobia from past experiences, then diving into the blackpill and seeing the world in this fucked up way due to confirmation bias

Try to remove ur blackpill confirmation bias and you’ll see how different things are

Most of u remember how different you saw things when you weren’t blackpilled
it depends on location. in my country you just need to fit in with most people and thats it, havent met any incels irl, i have seen the most disgusting looking short mutant subhuman fucks with gfs

but retards on this forum are genuinely incapable of understanding location difference
they think i am larping about something i see every day

Another bs bluepill thread, you know what type of men have it easier and despite that you try to deny it.

The average male does not have sex appeal, they don't get messages from foids.

You need to be HTN minimum to have foids interested in you otherwise she might look for someone else.

Foids in social media like handsome dudes, is false that foids don't have looks standards. Kosty who is rated high MTN here has appeal but some org retards thinks everything is about having a square face.

You'll get rejected if you're ugly, simple as that. Some foids have niches yeah but they still would preffer to date the better looking dude.

I have been rejected and replaced by other dudes, I have never been a foid's first option. Things aren't easy for the majority of men, when you see some couples on the street remember the rest are rotting and coping.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, RecessedChinCel and sub5c3l
The most important thing is a normal mental

Sadly my standards are too high for a sub HTN
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Would rather be incel 4 life then to settle for a non-virgin, non-white, non-trad, non-skinny "women"

• +1
Sadly my standards are too high for a sub HTN
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Would rather be incel 4 life then to settle for a non-virgin, non-white, non-trad, non-skinny "women"
Irl even if u were a legit chad that would be hard for u

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and theonewhocantascend
They are proven due to bias

You only look at that

Bias is so strong u see ppl living in a country like the USA where less than 15% of men are even 6ft tall yet they scream and claim they walk around and see everyone is 6’5
confirmation bias is crazy in these communities
it doesnt matter, if statics state otherwise that doesnt change selective bias of women, i dont look for approval that being short/ less than 6,0ft can provide you a fullfilling life because i know its a cop out, I know the ideal audience and the 10% of men that arent ignored are in a subniche that fit into a specific archetype women want, just because there are real life events that disprove your theory, doesnt deter from the fact that none of your beliefs are wrong. You are comparing an entire population of men to our generation, our generation is far more selective and brutal than any other any older generation will have an increased number exceptions to my thought process - im just realistic in understanding the desires of women my age that are my target audience which just so happen to be completely aligned with everything I belief as a result of it. If I didnt see suifuel bp shit everyday id stop believing it.

We are all inherently biased but we play the devils advocate and see things for the worst which id argue is better since we know whats coming - worst comes to worse

idk if my ramblings made any sense

@MoggerGaston too many damn copers on this site I’m tired of it lol

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: justgetacutbro and bloomercel
If incel means that you don't have sex then yes, but if you want to have sex with average+ looking women, you need to look decent aka 6+/10 aka top 20-25%.

What makes people here incel is gynophobia from past experiences, then diving into the blackpill and seeing the world in this fucked up way due to confirmation bias

Try to remove ur blackpill confirmation bias and you’ll see how different things are

Most of u remember how different you saw things when you weren’t blackpilled
Most people who aren’t hideous and short can absolutely become attractive w looksmaxxing. You dont need to be 6’5” and 6 psl