The only rule I have for women

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

scared
The only rule I have for women is:

Don’t be chatty and talkative with me if you don’t want to be bent over and take my fat load of cum into your asshole.

It’s simple. I wish women respected my wishes. I don’t disrespect them, they shouldn’t disrespect me. It’s my only caveat when it comes to talking to me.

Treat me like garbage if you won’t be willing to fuck me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01, raleqtambrobret, Madridista and 2 others
They should write that into the constitution
28th amendment type shut 💯

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar and Vermilioncore
Oh to live a perfect world

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Oh to live a perfect world
Like why do girls come up to me and chat and be all friendly and compliment me? I know they won’t suck me off…so why be nice

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Like why do girls come up to me and chat and be all friendly and compliment me? I know they won’t suck me off…so why be nice
Maybe they actually want to fuck you
Only happens if youre mtn+

• +1
Maybe they actually want to fuck you
Only happens if youre mtn+
Nah but how come sluts only wanna fuck me when I have a girl but when I was single no one cared about me

• +1
Reactions: silencio
They wanna be "friends" with you. For women, having male friends means bodyguards.

Me and some friends were talking about it last night, though sex was not brought up. We talked about how girls will catch a boy, make him like them, then demonstrate no wish to be with him, and leave him in the dirt feeling like crap. Why do they do this? It's so vile.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, raleqtambrobret and Vermilioncore
They wanna be "friends" with you. For women, having male friends means bodyguards.
Nah but I’m weak and cowardly why would they want a sissy bodyguard

Me and some friends were talking about it last night, though sex was not brought up. We talked about how girls will catch a boy, make him like them, then demonstrate no wish to be with him, and leave him in the dirt feeling like crap. Why do they do this? It's so vile.
It is. Fuck women. Evil monsters

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
You must be really experienced in being friendzoned if you have a fucking group conversation about it:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Classic incel moment

• JFL
Nah but how come sluts only wanna fuck me when I have a girl but when I was single no one cared about me
Would people buy branded clothes if the brands weren't sought after? It's how the world works.

If you can manage then get a foid whos willing to fake being your ltr on instagram and shit. They'll gladly do it for 30 bucks, posting bimonthly a picture and tagging you.
Free pussy glitch

Would people buy branded clothes if the brands weren't sought after? It's how the world works.

If you can manage then get a foid whos willing to fake being your ltr on instagram and shit. They'll gladly do it for 30 bucks, posting bimonthly a picture and tagging you.
Free pussy glitch
Nah but these girls don’t even know I got a gf