Why is it to hard to for us to be with a women who isn’t a virgin?

It has to do with the fact that we are incels imo.
IMG 9797

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
The only reason u even think this is cuz that dumbass nigga @yeeyeeslayer started spreading it around the faggot ass bitch

I ain’t forgotten about that btw fuck you
That was fkn was ages ago nigga let bygones be bygones :feelsyay:

• JFL
Title - I’ve been thinking about this question a lot, only a select few people on this forum and in general actually care if a women is a virgin or not before they decide to LTR her

In fact people IRL don’t actually care about this it’s not even something they think about unless they are religious or something. So why is it such a big deal for us? It has to do with the fact that we are incels imo, which may just be mega 💦 but whatever.

I thought about this deeply and i came to the conclusion that if I wasn’t an incel I don’t think I would care if a women has been with a dude before me (btw not talking about getting ran through and stuff just normal relationships)

I tried to materialise it in my head with a random girl and I don’t even care if she’s been with a guy before. Because we shouldn’t care. It’s natural so why does it even matter for us?
your woman will never truly love you if she has a high body count

• +1
my fragile little man ego can’t take the fact that she’s not only talked to guys that weren’t me but was also at one point intimate with them at the same time

• So Sad