The only “sport” gooks are good at is ping pong

shiet, dwarfs aren't even envious of you all. can you imagine that? midgets don't look up to you. brutal worldwide mog.
Northeast asians are average height globally, but also growing at the same time 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤔

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
i get what you mean but this is very retarded way of thinking. different sports require different physical qualities, hand eye coordination, fast reflexes etc. being one of them which is very important in table tennis obviously.

also calling asians only good at table tennis is just oblivious when there is tons of famous asian athletes. as someone mentioned chinese su bingtian has the fastest 60m dash ever.there is tons of insane chinese weightlifters like tian tao,li dayin,shi zhiyong. not mentioning lu xiaojun who is arguably goat in weightlifting, which is a sport that requires insane power and athleticism, i would argue these guys are more powerful than sprinters or jumpers when it comes to peak power. liu xiang has 5 gold medals as a hurdler. yang wei has 10 olympic gold medals as a gymnast. japanese kohei uchimura is the goat gymnast. manny pacquiao is an all time great boxer. there is and has been tons of great japanese baseball players. these people are off the top of of my head.

so asians are doing fine.

Cope harder retard

Whites make up most of the best baseball players of all time.

QB is by far the most important position in football, which whites dominate.

All golfers are white, rugby players are white, whites dominate soccer.

There are no gooks in any of the sports I listed. How fucking stupid are you?
Gooks? You just did a racism

PSG are playing in a farmers league. They will keep failing in the champions league lol. Mbappe is the best player on PSG 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
PSG are playing in a farmers league. They will keep failing in the champions league lol. Mbappe is the best player on PSG 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Making mbappe their best paid player is the reason they will keep failing in the champions league.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Making mbappe their best paid player is the reason they will keep failing in the champions league.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and ChristianChad
Psg gave the keys to the team to Mbappe lol

i live in the bay so same thing. I look hapa and I still hear beaners silently shit talking. Idk how you havent encountered racism yet because i think you look more asian

Every white person was courteous with me, all my most interactive slays were with white women.

#buildthewall
Nigga you know damn you don’t look HAPA

Those Latino bad boys see right through you and see you for the Mongolian horse rider you are

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Why is there a lot of asian posting nowadays? Did their smv really rise?

Oh another European mutt do you keep intact with your ethnic origins culture
Yes I go in woods, cover myself in paint made from tree bark and blueberries, and dance around a fire high on shrooms while hooting like a deranged macaque. Mirin?

How about you shitskin? Do you partake in the cultural tradition of your people of shitting in streets and fucking goat anus?

Northeast asians are average height globally, but also growing at the same time 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤔
3062493 1662410123132

Yes I go in woods, cover myself in paint made from tree bark and blueberries, and dance around a fire high on shrooms while hooting like a deranged macaque. Mirin?

How about you shitskin? Do you partake in the cultural tradition of your people of shitting in streets and fucking goat anus?
Oh you’re an amerimutt brutal

soccer dominated by blacks

Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Pelee is one of the best players of all time arguably the best alongside Maradona so yes blacks do very will in football. No race dominates football though that sport is strange it’s one that doesn’t really rely on racial traits it’s one that relies more on personal skill and team work so football shouldn’t be used as an example

Mutts always accuse others of being mutts when it has nothing to do with the topic.
“Mightyravendark”

“Catcher of souls, hunter of spirits “

Goofy nigga is 30 trying to be an edge lord.

You’re literally a mutt you’re not intact with your culture

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
“Mightyravendark”

“Catcher of souls, hunter of spirits “

Goofy nigga is 30 trying to be an edge lord.

You’re literally a mutt you’re not intact with your culture
You're literally brown

You’re 30 son

I’m half your age

Go fuck a roastie or something while I drown in jailbait pussy
Only thing ur drowning in is the garbage and body odor accumulating in ur room

Ur 30 and browse this forum

You significantly have it worse than I do
Ur too young to realize why that's completely wrong. U found this cesspit during ur early formative years and will remain here. I found it well after my brain was fully developed. On top of that I most likely mog the living shit out of u in ur prime while being ancient relic