the only thing I ever wanted in this life that I WILL NEVER HAVE (how do accept I will never get it)

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
At 25 there is no material possession that I can think of that I want so monemaxxing is useless to me. ALL I WANT in life is to go to some parties, get shit faced drunk, get in a bar-fight, be vommitting/doing illicit drugs (in GTA5 NOT IRL) be cool/popular with women under 21, have sex with strangers (women). Marry an 18 year old, fuck her as much as humanly possible before she hits the wall at 24 (lets be real most women hit the wall at 25. In hispanic culture 25 year old women are called "old maids" ) and pop out a son who repeats the cool party lifestyle! Its not fair! (If I a fairy godmother came down and granted me this in exchange for right after dying of aids, being homeless, and having to suck dicks for the rest of my miserable life I would GLADLY take the deal).

My kike dad forced me to do well in school and would actively sabotage any attempts I made at having a social life. So I gave up. (yet he went to crazy parties as a teen, snorted cocaine, and got to fuck many beautiful hispanic women while I spent my youth rotting). Sure I can moneymaxx 'till I'm 35 and get some russian/chinese whore who just wants a greencard while my dad got to fuck women who GENUINELY like him

-fucking hate kikes they even will sell out their own flesh and blood!

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati
Do something about it blood

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Mongrelcel and thereallegend
Try to slay your way up, start with low-tier Beckys if necessary.