The only thing my oneitis ever did that turned off me

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
When we were on our first date, on our way back, there were two junkies riding a two seated bike. The dudes were scum of the earth, ravaged by drugs, looked sick af. They were in front of us, and they said that the cops would give them a ticket and she found it very funny and laughed with them.

I felt so alone at that instant. Those guys were not funny at all. They had serious problems, they could be dead by now. And yet she felt comfortable enough to be around them and laugh with them (although I think she felt 'safe' because I was by her side but still).

I legit wanted to dump her at that moment. Those two were bad news, how could she even bother giving them attention? I told her they weren't funy at all and she kept laughing hysterically. If I wasn't there she would probably hang out with them, get raped and get HIV.

Was she that fucking stupid? Couldn't she tell that they were a threat? Apparently not, cause the last time we met she said that she didn't like it that I didn't laugh during that instant. Laugh with what? With two fucked up druggies acting stupid who probably carried a knife?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Why are u obsessing about this? You have a fuck buddy now

Or do you? :feelshehe:

• +1
Why are u obsessing about this? You have a fuck buddy now

Or do you? :feelshehe:
Man, you don't get it. It was such a boner killer seeing her act like that. I lost connection with her at that moment.

• +1
Man, you don't get it. It was such a boner killer seeing her act like that. I lost connection with her at that moment.
No you didn't or else you wouldn't have kept making these threads about her or trying to hang out with her

• +1
No you didn't or else you wouldn't have kept making these threads about her or trying to hang out with her
I said I lost connection with her at that particular moment. After they left, she came close to me again and I forgot about it. But it was really disturbing to see her side with those druggies.

• +1
I said I lost connection with her at that particular moment. After they left, she came close to me again and I forgot about it. But it was really disturbing to see her side with those druggies.
??

• +1
nigga balls

@Crestfallen95 first baby steps

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735