The Only Thing That Matters in Life Are Your Looks (NT and Oofy Doofy is Cope)

TwinkLord

TwinkLord

Iron
Only an anti-Lookist would believe in NT, oofy doofy, proximity principle, exposure effect, wounded bird game or social circle theories etc. You are NOT a true blackpiller and have no understanding of Lookism. Have you forgotten that you aren't a Chad?? You're literally a 5/10 or below with 25% plus body fat and acne telling us true believers of Lookism that Looks don't matter. You have NO idea what it's like to be a 7/10 or 8/10 being approached by girls randomly online or in real life, being told that you're hot as fuck and seeing girls strip naked for you, showing their big boobs and acting sexual in your presence. It sounds more like you're trying to convince yourself, create false hope and make excuses/justifications to not looksmaxx. Wanna find your true SMV? Get the fuck onto Omegle or Ome TV or a language app and you'll soon discover where YOU actually stand in the sexual hierarchy.

(BP bomb incoming) Reminder, YOU are an ugly inferior subhuman that's life unworthy of life. You have NO friends because of your LOOKS. You have NO girlfriend because of your LOOKS. You struggle to socialize because of your LOOKS. You were bullied as a teen or child in a school environment because of your LOOKS. You don't pass job interviews because of your LOOKS. You don't upload yourself frequently onto social media (Instagram) because of your LOOKS. You never turned on your camera for Zoom/Microsoft Meetings because of your LOOKS. The only difference between a slayer and a sexless virgin is the LOOKS. If you switched bodies with a pretty boy right now and had the same personality, you would never deviate from Lookism ever again. You'd witness with your own eyes how people react positively to you despite you maintaining the SAME so-called ''Non-NT'' crappy personality. When you just open your mouth and say ''Hey, how are you?'', girls get wet with your new avatar body. Since you guys are either skinny fat/chubby/obese or lacking bone structure, you don't understand what I'm saying whatsoever.

Notice how your lack of an active social life and lack of a sex life overlap. It's because something is WRONG with your face/appearance. You have cause and effect fucking backwards. It's LOOKS causing = no social life/sex life. It's NOT the lack of a social life = Not having sex. No male friend will get you a girlfriend, you dumb fuck. He will bounce and leave that tiny social circle the moment he gets a girlfriend. Why would a sexless guy want you having a girlfriend JFLL?? Nobody in real life will keep it real with you. Nobody will tell you what's wrong and why. They're all going to lie to your face and be polite, saying hair doesn't matter, being 22% body fat is fine, height doesn't matter, race isn't real, it's all about muh personality.

You see you dumb fucks, being an incel is a Looks level. Oofy doofy is an incel to all of us. No matter what he says, even if he has a girlfriend, he will ALWAYS be seen as incel from our PSL, Blackpilled perspective. Why? Because he is 100% on the incel spectrum. He's closer to the sexless virgin than to the Chad. It doesn't matter if he ascended once or twice and goes 5 years without sex. If he is ugly = he is incel. It's as simple as this. If he's unattractive, he doesn't have sex or frequent sex. Stop justifying subhumanity and normalizing inferior subhuman dysgenic breeding because of muh muh NT, muh muh charisma! These people belong in an incinerator chamber with the steel door closed and burned alive. Someone with 30% bodyfat, inferior bone structure, who is sickly and dysgenic should NOT breed.

Moreover, why are you fuckers jealous of the average or below average man with a girlfriend? I don't care about the girlfriend or wife. I wanna be beautiful for a day. I want a girl to LUST for my LOOKS. Tell me to my face that you're sucking my cock because I'm physically hot. Isn't that the validation we all crave? Why do you want to be chosen for muh NT, muh personality, muh charisma? Don't you want a girl to say ''I fucked you because your body and face is so hot and sexy. I just had to do it.'' Imagine being told that she fucked you because ''I like the way you talk and you sound smart'' JFLLL. Doesn't have the same effect, right? God, most of you in here are just pure retards, I swear. Unbelievers who betray the BP because you suffer from Blackpill madness over the Darwinian reality that you cannot escape from no matter what.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: niqfan625, shalomnigga, PSLdemigod and 20 others
Only an anti-Lookist would believe in NT, oofy doofy, proximity principle, exposure effect, wounded bird game or social circle theories etc. You are NOT a true blackpiller and have no understanding of Lookism. Have you forgotten that you aren't a Chad?? You're literally a 5/10 or below with 25% plus body fat and acne telling us true believers of Lookism that Looks don't matter. You have NO idea what it's like to be a 7/10 or 8/10 being approached by girls randomly online or in real life, being told that you're hot as fuck and seeing girls strip naked for you, showing their big boobs and acting sexual in your presence. It sounds more like you're trying to convince yourself, create false hope and make excuses/justifications to not looksmaxx. Wanna find your true SMV? Get the fuck onto Omegle or Ome TV or a language app and you'll soon discover where YOU actually stand in the sexual hierarchy.

(BP bomb incoming) Reminder, YOU are an ugly inferior subhuman that's life unworthy of life. You have NO friends because of your LOOKS. You have NO girlfriend because of your LOOKS. You struggle to socialize because of your LOOKS. You were bullied as a teen or child in a school environment because of your LOOKS. You don't pass job interviews because of your LOOKS. You don't upload yourself frequently onto social media (Instagram) because of your LOOKS. You never turned on your camera for Zoom/Microsoft Meetings because of your LOOKS. The only difference between a slayer and a sexless virgin is the LOOKS. If you switched bodies with a pretty boy right now and had the same personality, you would never deviate from Lookism ever again. You'd witness with your own eyes how people react positively to you despite you maintaining the SAME so-called ''Non-NT'' crappy personality. When you just open your mouth and say ''Hey, how are you?'', girls get wet with your new avatar body. Since you guys are either skinny fat/chubby/obese or lacking bone structure, you don't understand what I'm saying whatsoever.

Notice how your lack of an active social life and lack of a sex life overlap. It's because something is WRONG with your face/appearance. You have cause and effect fucking backwards. It's LOOKS causing = no social life/sex life. It's NOT the lack of a social life = Not having sex. No male friend will get you a girlfriend, you dumb fuck. He will bounce and leave that tiny social circle the moment he gets a girlfriend. Why would a sexless guy want you having a girlfriend JFLL?? Nobody in real life will keep it real with you. Nobody will tell you what's wrong and why. They're all going to lie to your face and be polite, saying hair doesn't matter, being 22% body fat is fine, height doesn't matter, race isn't real, it's all about muh personality.

You see you dumb fucks, being an incel is a Looks level. Oofy doofy is an incel to all of us. No matter what he says, even if he has a girlfriend, he will ALWAYS be seen as incel from our PSL, Blackpilled perspective. Why? Because he is 100% on the incel spectrum. He's closer to the sexless virgin than to the Chad. It doesn't matter if he ascended once or twice and goes 5 years without sex. If he is ugly = he is incel. It's as simple as this. If he's unattractive, he doesn't have sex or frequent sex. Stop justifying subhumanity and normalizing inferior subhuman dysgenic breeding because of muh muh NT, muh muh charisma! These people belong in an incinerator chamber with the steel door closed and burned alive. Someone with 30% bodyfat, inferior bone structure, who is sickly and dysgenic should NOT breed.

Moreover, why are you fuckers jealous of the average or below average man with a girlfriend? I don't care about the girlfriend or wife. I wanna be beautiful for a day. I want a girl to LUST for my LOOKS. Tell me to my face that you're sucking my cock because I'm physically hot. Isn't that the validation we all crave? Why do you want to be chosen for muh NT, muh personality, muh charisma? Don't you want a girl to say ''I fucked you because your body and face is so hot and sexy. I just had to do it.'' Imagine being told that she fucked you because ''I like the way you talk and you sound smart'' JFLLL. Doesn't have the same effect, right? God, most of you in here are just pure retards, I swear. Unbelievers who betray the BP because you suffer from Blackpill madness over the Darwinian reality that you cannot escape from no matter what.

4175394 1982722 3C5C2D02 266F 4E72 BDBA 54B59825B71B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, LevantinePsycho, sayi and 15 others
are NOT a true blackpiller and have no understanding of Lookism.
Black-pill means you believe looks are the most important aspect when it comes to attracting mates. Not that is the sole factor.

JFL

• +1
Reactions: greywind, UZB_Strebl, LegitUser and 6 others
DNR your dissertation

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_me and bloomercel
water.com

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and Tuz43
water but some people actually need to hear this, absolute state of this forum

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, PSLdemigod, rg1235 and 1 other person
black and white kitten GIF

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

What are you yapping about.

Looks aren’t all but sure as shit if you are an autist then you won’t go anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, UZB_Strebl and perpetuallytired
post is long but i like it

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
What are you yapping about.

Looks aren’t all but sure as shit if you are an autist then you won’t go anywhere.

Autism is a myth. You're not autistic. You're ugly or missing good features

• +1
Reactions: Marelago
i think the dude who got mogged by a chad, it was a good thing for him if he start a villain arc he can become a chadlite or htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy, greywind, bloomercel and 2 others
So if a chad can’t talk because he is non NT what’s your excuse lmao. I agree that the average man is nothing but the way you word it is annoying

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
who would have thought on a website called looksmax.org?

So if a chad can’t talk because he is non NT what’s your excuse lmao. I agree that the average man is nothing but the way you word it is annoying

His Looks made him NT. I've never met a non-NT Chad. I've seen good looking guys with severe ADHD who still pulled mid tier beckys and had sex. It doesn't stop them. You literally assume everyone is a dumb fuck who can't move their tongue. Nigga, I'm sorry but if YOU'RE shy, awkward or ''autistic'', it's a looks problem

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, stamaster21, Marelago and 1 other person
Autistic HTN is always going to do worse than NT HTN. End of discussion. Autistic HTN's best chance is dating apps, since he is too aspie to do well in a club. Autistic HTN does not have the right photos for dating apps while NT HTN has photos with friends in it instead of mirror selfies. Sure Autistic HTN can probably get dates with his mirror selfies but you need to be a true chadlite to pull with mirror selfies.

Autistic MTN or lower will likely get nothing.

Last edited:
His Looks made him NT. I've never met a non-NT Chad. I've seen good looking guys with severe ADHD who still pulled mid tier beckys and had sex. It doesn't stop them. You literally assume everyone is a dumb fuck who can't move their tongue. Nigga, I'm sorry but if YOU'RE shy, awkward or ''autistic'', it's a looks problem
ADHD ≠ Autism. ADHD people are usually popular in high school, while autists are usually not.

In the right circumstances NT people of the same gender will tolerate autists because of their looks. But that requires the right circumstances.

The fact that this is a CONTROVERSIONAL pov shows how much this forum has gone to absolute shit. :feelsrope:

This is all on that faggot James, for bringing in TikTok retarded kids on here.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and IAMNOTANINCEL
Didn't read

The only people who think NT and social skills are a cope are people who rarely get outside and actually haven't experienced the social realm on a long term basis. I know for a fact what you're saying is not correct. Yes looks matter, but honestly I've seen more NT dudes who aren't even very good looking get the most girls cause of status and confidence. Not that they were ugly but still

Go outside and you will see what I mean

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, pablomaxx and bloomercel
Black-pill means you believe looks are the most important aspect when it comes to attracting mates. Not that is the sole factor.

JFL
100%!!!

• Love it
Reactions: n9wiff
lets say there are 400.000 chads in the world. Do you think NOBODY is non NT? If so then you suffer from retardation

I agree with most of the stuff you said, except the talk about justifying sub-human breeding, those people should have the right to mate just like anyone else. And yes no social circle and friends and no women in your life basically means your looks is the problem. The nt talk is cope, people will try to say their shy or akward to cope. Your looks are turning off people, doesn't mean your ugly flat out, maybe your face is to femine or to mascaline, or looks to young or looks underveloped.

These two women below are akward and goffy as fuck, but their millionares because looks and sex sell.

clearly didnt read the thread, it's not "water" its absolute cope, this thread is gigacope and belongs on reddit

• +1
Reactions: DOHC and UZB_Strebl

Nice cope from a mediocre experienceless loser.

clearly didnt read the thread, it's not "water" its absolute cope, this thread is gigacope and belongs on reddit
literally what redditor on earth would ever say something like this

literally what redditor on earth would ever say something like this
redditors are delusional hivemind freaks. this post is hiveminded as fuck, thinking everywhere is the exact same and all life problems are due to muh looks

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Looks obviously matter but being NT is a huge advantage.

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Thanks for the reminder. I still see ugly guys approaching and they have success. I think nt or confidence has to do with it. Anyways I believe looks are the most important in dating. What do you guys think?

NT does matter but not that much

Back when i had a wide social circle yet i was Truecel, no friend ever helped me getting bitches in fact they all had relationships so i was the black sheep

Now that my looks have improved although i lack social circle, i get dates from OLD without issue.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235

Back when i had a wide social circle yet i was Truecel, no friend ever helped me getting bitches in fact they all had relationships so i was the black sheep

Now that my looks have improved although i lack social circle, i get dates from OLD without issue.
Truecel to MTN? How

Nt matters if ur average just because Chad can get away with it doesn't mean Normies can lol

Go back to Reddit

Because they are fucking chads. Ofc if you are top 0.001% looks you will have shit handed to you. Doesn't negate the fact I have seen loads of HTNs and chadlites here and in other BP spaces who rot like dalits bc they are turbo autists who never leave their basement in Mumbai.

Also just as another bhai here mentioned the BP is just a matter of believing looks are the most important factor not the sole one. Your face, height and frame is responsible for most of your SMV but stuff like NT and social circle are also important. It's bc you need to be able to put yourself somewhere where foids will actually be able to interact with you.

Last edited:

your “wide social circle” was probably a sausage fest full of guys. no one with a large mixed gender social circle is an incel no matter how ugly he is

your “wide social circle” was probably a sausage fest full of guys. no one with a large mixed gender social circle is an incel no matter how ugly he is
not at all, it was a pretty normie circle

You're a retard if you think NT and mental health isn't the most important

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You're a retard if you think NT and mental health isn't the most important

Muuuuh NT, you guys clearly haven't checked the mirror. NOBODY sees your brain. Nobody can see your fucking brain from a photo. They see your eye bags, your tired face, your shit jawline, all your facial flaws.

You niggas be uploading memes about women not being able to detect abusive good looking men but can magically detect a bad personality based on muh sexist comments made online.

Do you know how fucking retarded YOU sound? You're no different from the bluepilled cucks who actually believe women can detect a bad personality and that he's giving off ''bad vibes''. Reddit is to your left, little nigga. This is a LOOKS maxxing forum.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and autistic_tendencies

JFL
Orc, Clavicular, Arvid are proof that NT is cope

Have had multiple girls wanting me to fuck them and some fell in love, from first hand experience looks aren’t that important. Being NT and not a raging incel like you are is more important

Have had multiple girls wanting me to fuck them and some fell in love, from first hand experience looks aren’t that important. Being NT and not a raging incel like you are is more important

You're the reason I made this post in the first place. Are you blind? Look at the website you're on. It doesn't say ''NT.org''. It fucking says ''Looksmax.org''. GTFO with your tales from the slums of Mumbai.

Let's all just ignore the scientific literature on Lookism. Shut down the website. It was all about muh persooonahlity n shiet. You niggas need to get a life fr

You would still get cheated on dude, the exception doesn't disprove the majority, once you're in your 30s and 40s, you're probably gonna kill yourself.