The only thing that matters is high cheekbones

Deleted member 10449

Deleted member 10449

Zephir
Ctpatient1

Ascended just with implants on the cheekbones, he looks like his testosterone doubled

Only high cheekbones matter

• +1
Reactions: noorwoodinfinite, Kristin, Neurose and 1 other person
Shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2729
you'll never be Meeks without dem cheekz

• +1
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 10449
I can only see my zygos line in lighting. I need get more lean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
shit thread the infraorbital change and jaw change is what made him ascend, not cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
View attachment 896358

Ascended just with implants on the cheekbones, he looks like his testosterone doubled

Only high cheekbones matter
did you just figure out that a jaw + cheek implant made him look better ? gratz... truly 10/10 now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Going from no cheekbones to high cheekbones doesn't prove that the cause is the position of the cheekbones jfl. Besides, the results looks very uncanny

Altough Im ugly, I can confirm how much Zygos halos someone.
I have very wide zygos, even when I was heavily owerweight, my zygos were projecting.
But i started chewing and ruined my zygos, they were covered by the massters. thanks to botox my massters arent that covered anymore. Now I look 10 times better. but still I lack my old zygo projection. I regret chewing.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
i need this

I have very wide zygos, even when I was heavily owerweight, my zygos were projecting.
But i started chewing and ruined my zygos, they were covered by the massters. thanks to botox my massters arent that covered anymore. Now I look 10 times better. but still I lack my old zygo projection. I regret chewing.
I remember u had huge zygos lol i have big ones but low set

I remember u had huge zygos lol i have big ones but low set
Mine are lowset too.
But I dont think that in end it doesnt make much of a difference. Highset zygos only make a bit difference.
Also I personally prefer wide lowset cheekbones than cheekbones that are high but arent that wide.

Going from no cheekbones to high cheekbones doesn't prove that the cause is the position of the cheekbones jfl. Besides, the results looks very uncanny
looks pretty natural imo

Are my cheekbones medium or high-set?

FB IMG 1606512516529

I thought it depended on your facial structure?

For example, if your bone structure looks like the guy's in right pic then shouldn't you be better off going all in on masseter hypertrophy, for hollow cheeks and aesthetic facial structure, instead of focusing on zygos (especially for high-cheekbone guys) ?

CF8CF43B 19DA 4C01 B5E3 8CF85D8A6D47