The only thing that ruined my life are my looks.

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I just need to vent. My life would have been so great if I wasn't an ugly guy.
Everything that could have turned out wrong did turn out wrong.
I'm aware of my ugliness and don't shy away from talking about it when I have trust.
Even my mom doesn't throw false hopes like "no you're not ugly" at me.

I'm looking out of the window. I'm seeing cute girls walk by and good looking guys. Most people just turned out "right". Why not me, man.

Looksmaxing is a cope. It's certainly not my savior. I'm poor and dumb. I don't have the ability to make a lot of money, therefore I am not able to get enough surgeries to turn me into a good looking guy.

I had the fucking worst luck.
I have a very asymmetric face because of a cross bite. My chin is huge as fuck meanwhile my jaw is narrow. I have no zygomatic support whatsoever, as a result I have chubby cheeks and roundish eyes making me look high trust, low sex appeal and like a 12 year old.
On top of that, I had severe acne and am now left with the acne scars and hair loss.
I am short, have a small frame with tiny hands, shoulders, wrists, wide hips...
My eyes are asymmetric, one eye is higher, one eyelid is always sunken making me look like I have an IQ of 80. And oh God, these narrow full lips combined with my broad chin. Fuck, I look dumb and beta at the same time.
I'm a pathetic piece of shit that puts a penis extender on his tiny little disgusting penis, has to put a face mask on every night and feels like a cyborg. All that while most people don't have to worry because they just fucking grew right.

Everything else in my life is alright. But my looks ruin it all. I have no self confidence. With guys I act like a fucking bitch because I feel inferior. I look at girls and just feel sad because my time is over and I never experienced teen affection.

Inb4 "didn red": I just want to put it out there in case someone has the exact same feeling. it's good to know you're not alone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrisonMike, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4209 and 11 others
bumo for bro0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
ngl i used to roast you for wanting LL at 5’11 now it doesn’t even look so outrageous anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Golang, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
I just need to vent. My life would have been so great if I wasn't an ugly guy.
Everything that could have turned out wrong did turn out wrong.
I'm aware of my ugliness and don't shy away from talking about it when I have trust.
Even my mom doesn't throw false hopes like "no you're not ugly" at me.

I'm looking out of the window. I'm seeing cute girls walk by and good looking guys. Most people just turned out "right". Why not me, man.

Looksmaxing is a cope. It's certainly not my savior. I'm poor and dumb. I don't have the ability to make a lot of money, therefore I am not able to get enough surgeries to turn me into a good looking guy.

I had the fucking worst luck.
I have a very asymmetric face because of a cross bite. My chin is huge as fuck meanwhile my jaw is narrow. I have no zygomatic support whatsoever, as a result I have chubby cheeks and roundish eyes making me look high trust, low sex appeal and like a 12 year old.
On top of that, I had severe acne and am now left with the acne scars and hair loss.
I am short, have a small frame with tiny hands, shoulders, wrists, wide hips...
My eyes are asymmetric, one eye is higher, one eyelid is always sunken making me look like I have an IQ of 80. And oh God, these narrow full lips combined with my broad chin. Fuck, I look dumb and beta at the same time.
I'm a pathetic piece of shit that puts a penis extender on his tiny little disgusting penis, has to put a face mask on every night and feels like a cyborg. All that while most people don't have to worry because they just fucking grew right.

Everything else in my life is alright. But my looks ruin it all. I have no self confidence. With guys I act like a fucking bitch because I feel inferior. I look at girls and just feel sad because my time is over and I never experienced teen affection.

Inb4 "didn red": I just want to put it out there in case someone has the exact same feeling. it's good to know you're not alone.
I feel you bro

Everything that wrote equals my life tbh except for the money part

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
My life would be great if I was NT. If I could just speak to people normally I wouldn't be posting here.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

what CHOices do you have now?

Many, like every 3rd or 4th guy.
i wouldn't say THAT common, but it's definitely common to run into 185+cm guys on the streets, so it's not rare at all to get heightmogged at 180cm. with that being said, i feel like 5'11 is still a pretty decent height and you shouldn't worry about it too much unless you're exclusively hanging around tallfags

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and turkproducer
OP why are you banned from incels.is?

5 11 not short , im 6ft with slightly wide hips and small wrists and acne scars , calisthenics helped tbh now i have a good body , but acne scars is death sentence man , maybe your hairloss and acne is Estrogen related, if you really have nothing to lose i would suggest diet, sleep, gym and roids tbh ngl

"bragging". They never banned me for it though, they just never let me back.
are you fucking kidding me?

where did you brag?

are you fucking kidding me?

where did you brag?

I don't really remember. I never intended to brag, I just mentioned my high school experiences with girls. I'm a KHV to this day but through some miracle girls asked me out.

Are you white? If so I can’t your problems seriously.

A white guy complaining about being ugly is like a billionaire complaining about his bills to a homeless men (ethnics).

I don't really remember. I never intended to brag, I just mentioned my high school experiences with girls. I'm a KHV to this day but through some miracle girls asked me out.
.co thinks everything is bragging i got a warning for saying i went to a cafe alone because that made the people who can't leave the house feel "excluded" jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Danish_Retard