Interesting.

Women hate me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Rimaxtis, bloomercel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
What does time actually mean here ?
And why is it inversely proportional to wealth ?
it's from the book the millionaire fastlane, probably the best business book out there. I knew that no one would give a fuck if i just told the books name, so i decided to share the equation. i am a lazycel so here's chatgpt's explanation. (it will make way more sense if you read the book)

The first factor is skill, which refers to the knowledge, expertise, and abilities that a person possesses. The more skilled someone is, the more valuable their output is likely to be.

The second factor is effort, which refers to the amount of work or energy that someone puts into their work. The harder someone works, the more they can produce.

The third factor is time, which refers to the amount of time that someone spends working. The more time someone spends working, the more they can produce.

The fourth factor is scalability, which refers to the ability of a person's output to be replicated or expanded without requiring a proportional increase in resources. For example, if someone creates a successful business, they can scale it up by hiring more employees or expanding to new markets, which can lead to greater wealth.

By multiplying skill and effort and dividing by time, we get a measure of productivity. Multiplying this measure of productivity by scalability gives us an estimate of potential wealth. In other words, the more productive and scalable someone is, the greater their potential for creating wealth.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, Laplace and 5.5psl