The only type of women worth an ltr.

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Unironically ugly women. Sadly they are ugly so no.

The next best thing are attractive women who were bullied in their teens because they were overweight, or ugly (late puberty or whatever). These girls will have a good personality because they experienced hardships while being attractive at the same time. Such women are more likely to be less spoiled and less entitled and more understanding.

You can cope all you want but slaying a hot woman is meaningless if you can't get her to actually care about you and get pregnant with your children and be loyal to you. Personality is extremely important in an ltr.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, GetShrekt, justinzayn and 4 others
Abused dog women with Stockholm syndrome are the best 🤩 they think you are the best man in the world, their one and only saviour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 18020 and 7 others
I always tried to be captain save a mentally damaged girl thinking they would appreciate me more than a normal girl but they always fucked me over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
The only way to have a good ltr is to mog your girl by 1 point at least.
So she ll see you as a king.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@Xangsane Might be the reason Gonzolo Settled for MTB.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The only way I'll have a healthy ltr is to have an Asian woman that I mog by 2 PSL points.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Baldingman1998
A mentally ill borderline/codependant woman is the best for narcs like ourselves.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 19036, GetShrekt and 3 others
Nerds are just as inexperienced and often better looking tbh

Nope, they are all chad only, and therefore deserved to get raped by LVMs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Informationcapitali, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
the only girl i would LTR is a virgin

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Baldingman1998
its not that bad to be alone im happy to report....you have emotional co dependency issues perhaps