• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚

Klasik616

Klasik616

Terminal schizoid
Is to have wide shoulders/clavicles and being tall, otherwise she would laugh at you and think about you as a friend so start working those shoulders and back hard, blast gh, sleep 10 hours and run.

Being muscular and tall is the fastest way to command respect both from men and women. A pretty face with no frame and height is not gonna be the reason foids think you as a man.

Having tattoos and a motorcycle also helps,
this way no foid on earth is gonna see you as a future friend.

Since I've started to go to the gym and wearing more NT clothes people have been treating me better. Every day I feel closer to escape inceldom, just keep doing the right stuff. My advice: Don't be yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bars, raumDEuter, Fleamales and 4 others
Bumpingo
France GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Outerz14
Iโ€™m in circles with actual slayers. None drive motorcycles

Donโ€™t know where that redpill nonsense comes from. If you mean โ€œbad boyโ€ appeal that has transitioned to โ€œbbcโ€ appeal in todayโ€™s climate

If you want women to respect you dick her down so good that she buys you flowers and gifts after

You have a long way to go to escape the bubble of inceldom. Keep going

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, truthhurts, deadstock and 4 others
Iโ€™m in circles with actual slayers. None drive motorcycles

Donโ€™t know where that redpill nonsense comes from. If you mean โ€œbad boyโ€ appeal that has transitioned to โ€œbbcโ€ appeal in todayโ€™s climate

If you want women to respect you dick her down so good that she buys you flowers and gifts after

You have a long way to go to escape the bubble of inceldom. Keep going
You lost it at the "BBC appeal"
I see many MTNs with girlfriends but you know what? They have good height and muscles.

This thread is not aimed for handsome dudes, they don't have to max anything else.

What I'm saying is that you cannot look like a nice guy if you wanna be respected by all women. If you aren't blessed with genetics the only way to slay is to look like a bad boy, that's it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Is to have wide shoulders/clavicles and being tall, otherwise she would laugh at you and think about you as a friend so start working those shoulders and back hard, blast gh, sleep 10 hours and run.

Being muscular and tall is the fastest way to command respect both from men and women. A pretty face with no frame and height is not gonna be the reason foids think you as a man.

Having tattoos and a motorcycle also helps,
this way no foid on earth is gonna see you as a future friend.

Since I've started to go to the gym and wearing more NT clothes people have been treating me better. Every day I feel closer to escape inceldom, just keep doing the right stuff. My advice: Don't be yourself.
What kind of nt clothes ?

• +1
What kind of nt clothes ?
Streetwear
Don't wear casual, preppy, vintage or anything else

I'm copying what the men who have girlfriends wear on a basis

• +1
Streetwear
Don't wear casual, preppy, vintage or anything else

I'm copying what the men who have girlfriends wear on a basis
Can u pls post examples bhai

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and truthhurts
Can u pls post examples bhai
extreme NT outfit
Foids in their mind right away: this is a confident guy who dates women. No way a woman thinks this man is some incel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: infini

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
Back