The only way to be ( almost ) immortal

mathis

mathis

Equinox
Start doing all the shit you can to limit aging. Take all the new proven compounds, optimize your sleep...
If you are young dont wait and start now.
You have to anderstand that there is no treatment for aging.
For now, we can only limit further damages so the younger you start the better.
You’ll have to live as long as possible and hope for new powerful compounds to be released, which will happen in the next 100 years. You can easly live long enought, particulary if you are young and start now.
We are just at the start of the humans story. Imagine how many things we’ll be missing out if we die. I want to be alive to see all of it

• +1
Reactions: hattrick

ahh post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, TheLookInYourEyes, fxckz and 5 others
I'd rather die like a man than live like a coward

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
do it then
I'll do it for him my brother @mathis stay on the side and watch how I'll punch his teeth inside his throat and make him swallow his own cum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis and shia.jihadist
I'll do it for him my brother @mathis stay on the side and watch how I'll punch his teeth inside his throat and make him swallow his own cum
umm.. what the sigma

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
There’s an insane amount of incoherence and errors in the coran and in islam as a whole. Wont debate it take too much time.
wtf is the coran brah :lul:

at least name a error then, you dont have to debate

Last edited:
You forgot to mention about 5g and electromagnetic field that causes aging:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and shia.jihadist
genuine question no hate

The quran states that some jews wanted to kill jesus but didn't and instead claimed that they crucified him.
The quran also claims that jesus did not claim to be god, so why would the jews want him dead for blasphemy if he did not claim to be god?
The Israelites killed many prophets (which Christians also believe) before him just because they came and and tried to correct their wrongdoings and guide them back to the right path.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Afterchanger and notsocommonthumb
Imagine this nigga dying in a car crash after all the money he put into extending his lifespan
most retarded cope ever
nigga spending all his time thinking about anti-aging when a stray missile could blow his house up at any moment

• JFL
Reactions: Abdullahm06 and mathis
wtf is the coran brah :lul:

at least name a error then, you dont have to debate
I meant quran
Allah created humans from nothing and already finished ( i can find this in the coran i’ll give you the sources if you want ). Guess what ? Been debunked since decades

most retarded cope ever
nigga spending all his time thinking about anti-aging when a stray missile could blow his house up at any moment
I'm disappointed tbh, he could've put his money into developing some super soldier serum, he basically just rediscovered cardio and blood transfusions

Allah created humans from nothing and already finished
what do you mean by already finished
also give the reference

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
what do you mean by already finished
also give the reference
Yh thats what i thought you dont even know your own book :lul:
Not the best verses but im not going to look for better ones this should be enought
Surah Al-Hijr (15:26-28):

Verse 26: "And We did certainly create man out of clay from an altered black mud."
Verse 28: "And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, 'I will create a human being out of clay from an altered black mud.'"

Verse 7: "He who perfected everything which He created and began the creation of man from clay."
Verse 8: "Then He made his posterity out of the extract of a liquid disdained."
Verse 9: "Then He proportioned him and breathed into him from His [created] soul and made for you hearing and vision and hearts; little are you grateful."

Finished mean without an evolutionary process

• Hmm...
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Yh thats what i thought you dont even know your own book :lul:
Not the best verses but im not going to look for better ones this should be enought
Surah Al-Hijr (15:26-28):

Verse 26: "And We did certainly create man out of clay from an altered black mud."
Verse 28: "And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, 'I will create a human being out of clay from an altered black mud.'"

Verse 7: "He who perfected everything which He created and began the creation of man from clay."
Verse 8: "Then He made his posterity out of the extract of a liquid disdained."
Verse 9: "Then He proportioned him and breathed into him from His [created] soul and made for you hearing and vision and hearts; little are you grateful."

Finished mean without an evolutionary process
you made the claim you have to give the reference you fucking retard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you said the Quran says Allah created humans from nothing yet the first verse says from altered black mud

yeah and he did create humans without an evolutionary process

• JFL
you made the claim you have to give the reference you fucking retard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If you knew your ( tails ) book you wouldnt have to ask me for references:forcedsmile:
you said the Quran says Allah created humans from nothing yet the first verse says from altered black mud
Its obviously not from altered black mud. Its just an image. Allah is supposed to have created humans just with his power, instantly, and as we are today.
yeah and he did create humans without an evolutionary process
Easiest debate of my fucking life 🙏:lul: deny one of the most proven theory:feelsgah: over for you retarded curry

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist
If you knew your ( tails ) book you wouldnt have to ask me for references:forcedsmile:

Its obviously not from altered black mud. Its just an image. Allah is supposed to have created humans just with his power, instantly, and as we are today.

Easiest debate of my fucking life 🙏:lul: deny one of the most proven theory:feelsgah: over for you retarded curry
you fucking retard if the book doesn't say that then how do you want me to know a non existent thing :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

yeah he created us out of mud and clay from the earth instantly :eek:

nigga still believing in monkeys jumping on the bed theory in 2024 :lul:
also we know you're indian bro no need to project on others 😢

• JFL
you fucking retard if the book doesn't say that then how do you want me to know a non existent thing :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It does:ogre: i have the quran at my home lil bro i know my shit

First im white, second evolution never state that we come from monkeys but from primates you utter 2 digits iq moron
If you want to debate learn your shit before
When you denied evolution it was already over for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and shia.jihadist
It does:ogre: i have the quran at my home lil bro i know my shit

First im white, second evolution never state that we come from monkeys but from primates you utter 2 digits iq moron
If you want to debate learn your shit before
When you denied evolution it was already over for you
yet you could not find a single verse that proves you right

you are not white buddy
no one cares about muh izlaam is bad more than hindu indians

bro wants me to learn more about shit that didnt happen :lul:

• JFL
Start doing all the shit you can to limit aging. Take all the new proven compounds, optimize your sleep...
You’ll have to live as long as possible and hope for new powerful compounds to be released, which will happen in the next 100 years. You can easly live long enought, particulary if you are young and start now.
We are just at the start of the humans story. Imagine how many things we’ll be missing out if we die. I want to be alive to see all of it
Read my bio thats all

• Hmm...
yet you could not find a single verse that proves you right

you are not white buddy
no one cares about muh izlaam is bad more than hindu indians

bro wants me to learn more about shit that didnt happen :lul:
Not gonna argue abt evolution. Its something you learn at school around 10
Its the last time i’ll answer to you buddy.
I am not going to fight for it
Screenshot 20240810 002254 Chrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sexy and shia.jihadist
troughout history thousands of times old theories were debunked and we keep discovering new aspects of this theory too. It is more likely that humans were created from nothing than it is to believe that it is a "pure coincidence" that humans are the only out of billions of species who gained self conscioussness and intelligence i.e the ability to go against instinct and not be limited by instinct. humans are not a coincidence and are not like other species on this earth that is what we blieve

1. Eat raw meat/organs, raw milk, raw eggs, nothing else. Moderate protein, high fat, negligible carbs

2. Tretinoin, limit sun exposure, sunscreen, cerebrolysin, TB500, GHK-Cu, walking/light zone 2 running, avoid intense exercise

pffft amature just a bad version of my perfect plan

Take all the new proven compounds,
There are no proven compounds. It will be decades before any such compounds are proven to work in humans. One has to make judgment calls based upon existing data on mice and such. 95% of the posters on this board are either poorcels that can't afford legit treatments, or nontechcels that can't adequately interpret the data.

Pro tip: avoid anything related to David Sinclair.