The only way to become more confident

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
When i carry my gun in public, i feel so safer, like i can do anything and talk to anyone, do whatever i want, and do things without any feel of guilt. There's no more that fear of physical confrontation, you can do this too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, mixedmike, BigBoy and 2 others
Chintuck22

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 1347, BigBoy and 1 other person
That's legit for any small guy. We are high inhib because we know we'd get fucked up in a physical confrontation. People are bullies and look for confrontation, guys wanted to pick fights with me for only looking at their direction, all because I'm a small guy. When I fantasize about shooting them I get a confidence rush. You are suddenly in the superior position and subconsciously know you can do anything you want.

How to be confident outside:
Either be a very tall, muscular and broad guy OR carry a weapon that most people don't carry.

Good, but dont be afraid to use it for self defence if needed

In the states if a man ever uses a gun for self defense in public (not in his own home) he will go to jail 99.95% of the time.

If a women does she will probably not get charged with anything in the first place but on the off chance she does the jury will definitely let her go.

for me what helped was gym. i was legit autistic and now nearly got too much confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Take a shower and you'll become more confident

-Trust me bro worked for me, aka chad