The only way to compete as a man in 2023 Without surgery is to be an athlete and use tretoin reilgiously

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Like if your an Ltn the only chance you have is being an athlete tbqh I took a break from the gym and rotting and going 2 hours a day now I started this week but I'm taking it way more seriously now.

@Arborist thoughts Bhai but it seems legit surgery is the only non cope answer but society fornately values a factor you can alter

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
No

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

Legit surgery or death but being an athlete is a close 2nd lefort 3 mogs 10 years of gym maxing an simple bimax does but no other factor is changeqbl that isn't a cope

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Like if your an Ltn the only chance you have is being an athlete tbqh I took a break from the gym and rotting and going 2 hours a day now I started this week but I'm taking it way more seriously now.

@Arborist thoughts Bhai but it seems legit surgery is the only non cope answer but society fornately values a factor you can alter
no one coping with surgery here will actually do it.

the last pill for the curries on this forum is to fuck their own women because there's nothing they can do that'll make them appeal to the european JB's they spam.

no one coping with surgery here will actually do it.

the last pill for the curries on this forum is to fuck their own women because there's nothing they can do that'll make them appeal to the european JB's they spam.

I will do It im just on the wage cucking phase but the athlete body is the only thing you can change also it doesn't have to be a jb whites just mog curries hard why the fuck would a pajeet not aim for a better looking person it's just common imagine looksmaxing for a 5 4 jungle gook

I will do It im just on the wage cucking phase but the athlete body is the only thing you can change also it doesn't have to be a jb whites just mog curries hard why the fuck would a pajeet not aim for a better looking person it's just common imagine looksmaxing for a 5 4 jungle gook
most men are in poor shape so having an athletic shape automatically puts you in the top percentiles of appeal as long as your face is at least somewhat neutral.

they're free to put their goals as high as they want, but they'd suffer far less if they just fucked what's available in the mean time instead of rotting here, consider it practice.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Really? I’m arab and a lot of the IOI’s I got were from white JB’s.

But I guess I’m a coping ethnic

Really? I’m arab and a lot of the IOI’s I got were from white JB’s.

But I guess I’m a coping ethnic
unless they're approaching you it doesn't mean anything.

unless they're approaching you it doesn't mean anything.
That isn’t true but even if it was, you can’t really approach someone online…

Been boxing for 3 years + on tretinoin for 2 :chad:

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles