The only way to end the ultimate battle beetween curry suicide and his rival.

subhuman to mtn

subhuman to mtn

Do your best!
I'm sure you all are aware by now of the various mog battles are schizophrenic ramblings of both @currysuicide and @TheAbyssinian . But today I come with a solution.

We need to organise a cage match beetween these two titans of the forum. Just imagine the scenario on the left corner standing at the height of 5'5 and weighing 200 pounds curry suicide and on the right at a height of 5'10(?) and a weight of 220 pounds the abyssinian.

This match would be like rocky vs drago, where we are all rooting for the smaller hero to defeat the menace that terrorizes us. After this fight no one can question the others supremacy.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, GalacticHero, Deleted member 19997 and 7 others
I'm sure you all are aware by now of the various mog battles are schizophrenic ramblings of both @currysuicide and @TheAbyssinian . But today I come with a solution.

We need to organise a cage match beetween these two titans of the forum. Just imagine the scenario one the left corner standing at the height of 5'5 and weighing 200 pounds curry suicide and on the right at a height of 5'10(?) and a weight of 220 pounds the abyssinian.

This match would be like rocky vs drago, where we are all rooting for the smaller hero to defeat the menace that terrorizes us. After this fight no one can question the others supremacy.

Thoughts?
Yes

500 rep pay per view

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, GalacticHero, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
There's no way starvation curry genetics is winning over a nigger born and bread to fight the harsh conditions of the Savannah

There's no way starvation curry genetics is winning over a nigger born and bread to fight the harsh conditions of the Savannah
But this is why it's rocky vs drago. Drago is bred and trained for boxing, whereas rocky trys his best and holds on forever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 15827
Still waiting for the @VicMackey vs @MakinItHappenReturn street fight TLC:feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and subhuman to mtn
@Curry Suicide gtfih here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
I would eat him alive

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, TheAbyssinian and Danish_Retard
He is skinny he doesn't have a chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
your Avi is my indian girlfriend soon :feelshehe:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 19994
trust me if we met you would leave in a fucking body bag you twat
JFL i can come to Scotland if you want buddy boyo and we can solve this shit irl

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
How am I even the bad guy here this guy is always coming after me I wake up everyday to like 20 threads where this retard spammed my face and talked shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, Chadpreetmaybe, GalacticHero and 3 others
How am I even the bad guy here this guy is always coming after me I wake up everyday to like 20 threads where this retard spammed my face and talked shit
Then you must prove your name bro. It will be like mcgregor vs habib

do it I really want to meet you man
Do you really think I'm scared of you? I swear to god I can come right now if you are being serious and wont pussy out

You started everything you ape, i told you to get a haircut and you told me to kill myself

Do you really think I'm scared of you? I swear to god I can come right now if you are being serious and wont pussy out
i dont give a fuck man just come to scotland and meet me we can put an end to this

• JFL
How can i be sure? And where in Scotland? because if you meet me in the airport I'm going to beat you right away infront of everyone like the dog you are

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and subhuman to mtn
are you flying from india lmao i doubt u will even show up faggot :lul::lul::lul:
You faggot i live in USA meanwhile you live in Scotland where you don't belong. Imagine living in Scotland as a somali pirate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
How can i be sure? And where in Scotland? because if you meet me in the airport I'm going to beat you right away infront of everyone like the dog you are
idk tbh needs to be somewhere we can fight without bother... also you need a guy to record this shit no one will believe us

I would eat him alive
"I must poo you".
Maxresdefault 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and TheAbyssinian
Nvm failed thread this ended up as another mog battle between these titans of the forum.

idk tbh needs to be somewhere we can fight without bother... also you need a guy to record this shit no one will believe us
I wont be able to control myself from beating you right away

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and TheAbyssinian
You faggot i live in USA meanwhile you live in Scotland where you don't belong. Imagine living in Scotland as a somali pirate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
you're right indians definitely belong in the usa jfl... you get mogged by germanic chads, tyrones, etc basically every race in america is mogging you faggot no wonder you are a vrigin at 30

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
I will come to Scotland to record bro. I'm in England

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
I can record with a gopro so they can see how i beat you

• JFL
we should bring a foid as a prize or some shit who ever wins fucks this foid

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, HerpDerpson, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
we should bring a foid as a prize or some shit who ever wins fucks this foid
Why not? after i fucked you i will fuck that foid. And yeah i will literally fuck you

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and subhuman to mtn
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and TheAbyssinian
Why not? after i fucked you i will fuck that foid. And yeah i will literally fuck you
she wont be able to feel your 3 incher, if you win that bitch will take the money we gave her and run

You think im joking? Im looking at plane tickets now
no you dumb fuck they need to see your face as well this is not just a fight it is a mog battle

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and subhuman to mtn
You think im joking? Im looking at plane tickets now
Please don't actually do this bro. It was just a shit joke this abyssian brother may stab you or something

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
also... no hairpulling you fucking fruit cake we must fight like men

HAHAHAHAHAHHA
95% of people on this forum are crazy bro. You could be like one of those heroin junkies in Scotland IRL from what I know. Also you don't know what curry will do to you aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide