The only way to end the ultimate battle beetween curry suicide and his rival.

she wont be able to feel your 3 incher, if you win that bitch will take the money we gave her and run
Yeah like she would enjoy your dick that's bent 250 degrees :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
this is probably the greatest forum beef of any incel forum ngl we are modern damnii in a truecel colosseum

Attachments

• RomanGladiator.jpg
    RomanGladiator.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, HerpDerpson and subhuman to mtn
If you wanna see the actual waste of a human, look at @Curry Suicide

30 yo khhv adopted nigger living as a burden with parents and trying to argue with people a decade younger than him. I can't even imagine my life like this abomination right now, let alone being a 30yo jobless burden cuck

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian

30 yo khhv adopted nigger living as a burden with parents and trying to argue with people a decade younger than him. I can't even imagine my life like this abomination right now, let alone being a 30yo jobless burden cuck
Jfl the coping indian streetshitter is back barking at the superior currycel living his dream in USA

If you believe you are so much better then just leave the dude alone. If you believe you mog him so much just don't interact with the dude. What's the point in trying to make him feel any worse?

If you believe you are so much better then just leave the dude alone. If you believe you mog him so much just don't interact with the dude. What's the point in trying to make him feel any worse?
Because he started poking me, so i have to show this abomination his place, if he ever comes in front of me I'll kidnap him and cut his legs and I'll make him a showpiece inside my clothing factory

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson, subhuman to mtn and TheAbyssinian
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe, TheAbyssinian and subhuman to mtn
Because he started poking me, so i have to show this abomination his place, if he ever comes in front of me I'll kidnap him and cut his legs and I'll make him a showpiece inside my clothing factory
You were the one that started crying like a little kid when i debunked gymcelling you coping indian dog. Its okey stay mad In india with the other subhumans while i enjoy my life here