The only way to money max and afford your surgeries your gonna need

FinallyAscended

FinallyAscended

The next Rothschild
Buy BigChungusCoin

It has been a rough week for crypto but don’t lose hope, this may be the greatest opportunity for 1000x gains in the entire crypto sphere, $CHUNGUS only has a market cap of $35 so there is a lot to gain here. So let’s make some wholesome gains together buddy boyos🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀.

Website: BigChungusCoin Pancakeswap: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap Address: 0x7b2fc63ee4cb37fbf47c274fe7840a64933a62f7 Twitter @BigChungusCoin Popcorn: https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x7b2fc63ee4cb37fbf47c274fe7840a64933a62f7

Remember just one dollar goes a long way with low cap coins.

Releasing The blackpill token soon 👍🏿

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 12669, gamma and 7 others
damn $200 mkt cap climbing fast

I don't understand anything on what's happening on that site, how do you connect, how do you buy coins?

connect your wallet to pancakeswap make sure you got a form of cryp[to in that wallet. enter in the address into the search for crypto thingamajig and then enter in your prefered crypto and you will get CHUNGUS in return.

connect your wallet to pancakeswap make sure you got a form of cryp[to in that wallet. enter in the address into the search for crypto thingamajig and then enter in your prefered crypto and you will get CHUNGUS in return.
How, I never heard of any of the wallets mentioned there, I have an Electrum wallet and a Binance account.

ngl i might buy some of this

i'll thank you if it ever reaches 10 million market cap

I don’t really know anything about crypto. But something I’ve often wondered is why don’t those people who can’t afford the surgeries they need going hard (in terms of risk) to earn the money? If you really believe looks are so important for quality of life, then that’s the only reasonable path forward. I mean dedicating entire day to career, second jobs, night classes, zero hobbies, just work work work (and softmax where you can)

Explain step by step how to buy it, per example thru Kraken or Coinbase. I will buy some for the lols

Explain step by step how to buy it, per example thru Kraken or Coinbase. I will buy some for the lols
U have to enable binance smart chain on your wallet, have BNB in your wallet which you can do by buying BNB through binance, which you can swap for CHUNGUS on Pancakeswap.com but to swap u must enter the address for chungus which is shown above and swap for a crypto of ur liking

• +1
Reactions: Hector
I don’t really know anything about crypto. But something I’ve often wondered is why don’t those people who can’t afford the surgeries they need going hard (in terms of risk) to earn the money? If you really believe looks are so important for quality of life, then that’s the only reasonable path forward. I mean dedicating entire day to career, second jobs, night classes, zero hobbies, just work work work (and softmax where you can)
Nah true satisfaction is achieved by achieving something hard without trying while seeing everyone else suffer trying to achieve it, basically chads life in a nutshell.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
based OP pumping and dumping on 4chan tards

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Looks234 and Be_ConfidentBro
Seems kinda shady tbh

unironically if you put $1000 into doge before it blew up you could have 1 mil

Buy BigChungusCoin

It has been a rough week for crypto but don’t lose hope, this may be the greatest opportunity for 1000x gains in the entire crypto sphere, $CHUNGUS only has a market cap of $35 so there is a lot to gain here. So let’s make some wholesome gains together buddy boyos🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀.

Website: BigChungusCoin Pancakeswap: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap Address: 0x7b2fc63ee4cb37fbf47c274fe7840a64933a62f7 Twitter @BigChungusCoin Popcorn: https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x7b2fc63ee4cb37fbf47c274fe7840a64933a62f7

Remember just one dollar goes a long way with low cap coins.

Releasing The blackpill token soon 👍🏿
coins are legit bs...

think about it.

coins have 0 value. someone just made something up and ppl went wild over some imaginary currency with 0 back up or actual value behind it.

he just invented something that's absolutely worthless and convinced ppl to give him actual money for that. smart guy but ppl who invested early in btc werent smart investors. they were just dumb enough to believe him and got lucky

I can sell you pieces of paper signed with my name.... you cant actually do stuff with it but its 5€ a piece and you can use it as currency lol

only way to make money is to make your own cryptocurrency and shill it.

Lmao greycel con-artist scamming 0 psl retards on his crypto he made in 30 mins.

• +1
Reactions: gamma