The only way to money maxx now is shares

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Everything else is fucked. The economy is going to crap and that means all other alternatives are cope.
Job? Unemployment is approaching depression era levels boyo.
Start a business? Couldn’t be a worse time.
Dropshipping or e commerce? Mail system is utterly fucked at the moment.
International trade? China is going ER on the world and trade is getting fucked with it.
Buying and selling stuff? People don’t have the money to spend.

Shares and speculation in the markets is the only option left that can be done right now, ded srs.
I was hoping to loan maxx soon, but without a job or credit history, a loan is out the window.

Stock market maxxing or death buddy goyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Jamal2222, Deleted member 502 and 3 others
Simplify your ideas bro

yeah but which stocks have high potential to make a lot of return?

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
buy your gold and bitcoin and watch as the world collapses

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 5292 and 1 other person
How do you mean
What not how , just write less words and don't stretch the thread or put some pics and gifs to make it interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and KrissKross
best way to money maxx = rob a bank and sell drugs

• +1
Reactions: Nordiccel
Bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
in bad economic times.
businesses thatsell goods/services people NEED, in the budget market. Often do pretty well in those times.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and IWantToMax
You are not going to day trade.....are you???

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Everything else is fucked. The economy is going to crap and that means all other alternatives are cope.
International trade? China is going ER on the world and trade is getting fucked with it.

Shares and speculation in the markets is the only option left that can be done right now, ded srs.
I was hoping to loan maxx soon, but without a job or credit history, a loan is out the window.

LMAO this is the shittiest advice possible.

Stock market is volatile as fuck and even guys who've been doing it for years are exiting.

Meanwhile, ecomm profits are fucking massive. You don't know what you're talking about. I have been raking it in since the pandemic started and every week has been like black friday week in online business.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, randomguy1235, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
LMAO this is the shittest advice possible.

Stock market is volatile as fuck and even guys who've been doing it for years are exiting.

Meanwhile, ecomm profits are fucking massive. You don't know what you're talking about. I have been raking it in since the pandemic started and every week has been like black friday week in online business.
what sort of stuff is being sold online a lot?

You will never get rich with stocks/optiins etc. if you dont have billions to play with as a hedgefund manager to get a fee
Be realistic

Real Estate can be leveraged much better and you have sth which isnt priced new every few seconds

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
what sort of stuff is being sold online a lot?

Almost everything now because nobody can go outside. JFL. that's why the OP is a total retard.

I'm an affiliate marketer and I've been selling shit loads of products. The best we've been doing is make money online stuff and healthcare products.

Women are buying all sorts of skin creams, hair products and other shit like that because they can't go and get it done professionally.

But you can sell anything if you have the skills. Like I said, everyone is buying fucking everything online at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, MogTheMogger, randomguy1235 and 2 others
Imagine believing this stupid thread there’s plenty of other ways to make money

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502
Almost everything now because nobody can go outside. JFL. that's why the OP is a total retard.

I'm an affiliate marketer and I've been selling shit loads of products. The best we've been doing is make money online stuff and healthcare products.

Women are buying all sorts of skin creams, hair products and other shit like that because they can't go and get it done professionally.

But you can sell anything if you have the skills. Like I said, everyone is buying fucking everything online at the moment.
would you be able to give me some tips on what to sell or how to do it? i'm trying to ascend too buddy boyo..

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones
3 days

not if you are a 300 IQ sociopath manipulation king mastermind such as me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and KrissKross
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
actually, halfway through i started actual legit business which is just as profiting as my unethical tricky (some might call it scam) one
Sure bro. And what might that business be?
Giphy 26

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger and Deleted member 6475
Selling chatbots? Maybe

dropshipping and reselling digital items
Everyone and their grandma is dropshipping. No way in hell u made 3k in 3 days, especially in quarantine times.

Everyone and their grandma is dropshipping. No way in hell u made 3k in 3 days, especially in quarantine times.
nigger i made 459 not 3k jfl
each item i sold is 9-10 and my selling limits are 50 a month (ebay is really strict)

You are not going to day trade.....are you???
Day trading is the complete opposite of what stocks are about, leaving them and forgetting about them

nigger i made 459 not 3k jfl
each item i sold is 9-10 and my selling limits are 50 a month (ebay is really strict)
You’re dropshipping through eBay ?

stock market is good in general but still many people end up losing. Real estate is a much more reliable source of income, even tho the initial investment is much higher

stock market is good in general but still many people end up losing. Real estate is a much more reliable source of income, even tho the initial investment is much higher
REIT's