The only ways to not be daughterpilled or to be cucked by your daughter, DED SRS IM NOT TROLLING CALL THE FBI IDGAF.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
There is only two ways to avoid this: https://wehuntedthemammoth.com/2017...n-is-having-daughters-the-ultimate-cuckoldry/

1.) You fuck your daughter first before any other guy.

2.) You dont contribute a single thing to your daughter whatsoever, you dont pay for anything for her, you dont give her any of the food you buy, you dont even let her live in your house (if you are the one that owns it), BASICALLY YOU DONT RAISE HER AT ALL. You send her off to live with your parents or uncles/aunts whatever, this way you dont invest a single thing into your daughters livelihood while she grows up, that way when she fucks another guy, you dont feel like you are being "cucked" because its not like you ever did anything for her in the first place.

Simple, problem solved. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Idontknowlol, WontStopNorwooding and 10 others
if I had a daughter I’d make sure to keep her a Virgin forever. She would never even know what sex is. If she does fuck someone, they need to be ugly as fuck and a manlet so he can ascend through me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Newkid, HighTierNormie and 11 others
if I had a daughter I’d make sure to keep her a Virgin forever. She would never even know what sex is. If she does fuck someone, they need to be ugly as fuck and a manlet so he can ascend through me.
"If she does fuck someone, they need to be ugly as fuck and a manlet so he can ascend through me."

I am failing to see the logic behind this :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Based and daughterpilled.

As I always say, if she came from your cock she's built for your cock

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11758 and 15 others
I am failing to see the logic behind this :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
The only man who can fuck my daughter will have to be a man who is ugly as fuck so I can offer my prime princess to someone who is suffering.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14561 and weebcel
This is the kind of retarded shit you can say when you dont have kids yourself

I can bet your stinky curry ass if you someday got kids then you'd treat your daughter like the princess she is in your ptosis having eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, turkproducer, Truecel14 and 13 others
iv'e seen and heard the worst even with my own two eyes
and guess what idgaf
im still having a daughter
i will raise her with everything i have and she will undoubtedly be penetrated by some guy
but it will definitely be someone worthy

Shocked Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15895, CFW432 and 6 others
The only man who can fuck my daughter will have to be a man who is ugly as fuck so I can offer my prime princess to someone who is suffering.

This is still cucked regardless, its not you're responsibility as an individual homo sapien to worry about the proliferation of other peoples genes, as a homo sapien the persons genes you should worry about are your own, and by extension your daughters in this case, since she is carrying your genes.

This is the whole reason why males are INSTINCTUALLY repulsed to cuckholdry, as it is most often tied into paternity fraud, as there is no bigger loser in nature than a cuck who unknowingly spent all his time, energy, resources and effort into raising offspring that were not of his own, and thereby helping to profilerate genes that are not his own.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 14561 and 1 other person
iv'e seen and heard the worst even with my own two eyes
and guess what idgaf
im still having a daughter
i will raise her with everything i have and she will undoubtedly be penetrated by some guy
but it will definitely be someone worthy

Shocked Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

and she will undoubtedly be penetrated by some guy

Stop talking about me in the third person.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
I dont mind my future daughter getting pregnant from chad

I would only be angry at her if he got fucked by balding manlets with subhuman genes

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 14561
just treat her like elisabeth fritzl bro :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
There is only two ways to avoid this: https://wehuntedthemammoth.com/2017...n-is-having-daughters-the-ultimate-cuckoldry/

2.) You dont contribute a single thing to your daughter whatsoever, you dont pay for anything for her, you dont give her any of the food you buy, you dont let her live in your house (if you are the one that owns it), BASICALLY YOU DONT RAISE HER AT ALL. You send her off to live with your parents or uncles/aunts whatever, this way you dont invest a single thing into your daughters livelihood while she grows up, that way when she fucks another guy, you dont feel like you are being "cucked" because its not like you ever did anything for her in the first place.

Simple, problem solved. 🤷‍♂️
INCELS IN THE HOUSE

you are all coping a daughter is unavoidable ( unless you are Elon musk)
you have to choice but to prepare her for another man
@astatine @Amexmaxx

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member and Gengar
you are all coping a daughter is unavoidable ( unless you are Elon musk)
you have to choice but to prepare her for another man
@astatine @Amexmaxx
Mark my words
All these guys will end up with daughters and they will have them wear cringe t-shirts that say "My princess :soy:"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, CFW432, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
Mark my words
All these guys will end up with daughters and they will have them wear cringe t-shirts that say "My princess :soy:"
Jfl wrong. Im blackpilled, normies are all bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Jfl wrong. Im blackpilled, normies are all bluepilled.
Like I said, you can only afford to talk this way because you don't have kids
Every man says stuff like that until the day they hold their daughters in their arms for the first time

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Like I said, you can only afford to talk this way because you don't have kids
Every man says stuff like that until the day they hold their daughters in their arms for the first time
Jfl if you think life is some kind of movie JFL JFL JFL. I see babies all the time, they mean nothing to me. I want to have a son not because i care about the idea of a son, i want to have a son so i can experiment with the blackpill and looksmaxx on him and see if everything we say here, is right. He will be my frankenstein :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9274, HighTierNormie and 3 others
Jfl if you think life is some kind of movie JFL JFL JFL. I see babies all the time, they mean nothing to me. I want to have a son not because i care about the idea of a son, i want to have a son so i can experiment with the blackpill and looksmaxx on him and see if everything we say here, is right. He will be my frankenstein :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Of course other people's babies mean nothing to you, I think they are ugly little goblins. They disgust me. But I can tell without hesitation that your own will mean the world to you. Whatever your intentions are, as a parent you will bond with your kids.

Of course other people's babies mean nothing to you, I think they are ugly little goblins. They disgust me. But I can tell without hesitation that your own will mean the world to you. Whatever your intentions are, as a parent you will bond with your kids.
Lmfao again you assume im some sentimental, bluepilled, switch play, mouth agaped, soy chugging cuck lmfao. I am military training my son, i literally dont care about feelings here, there is no bonding here, if he fails then im disowning him, or then the blackpill was false and everything ive learned is a lie.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie and Deleted member
Lmfao again you assume im some sentimental, bluepilled, switch play, mouth agaped, soy chugging cuck lmfao. I am military training my son, i literally dont care about feelings here, there is no bonding here, if he fails then im disowning him, or then the blackpill was false and everything ive learned is a lie.
That's all cope dude, you can't fight biology. You're not some hardened robot just because you are a part of some sausagefest.

That's all cope dude, you can't fight biology. You're not some hardened robot just because you are a part of some sausagefest.

Actually, thats SCIENTIFICALLY wrong, psychology can be changed over the course of years of "brainwashing". Jfl dont bring up biology into this.

Actually, thats SCIENTIFICALLY wrong, psychology can be changed over the course of years of "brainwashing". Jfl dont bring up biology into this.
You want to larp as if all women want chads but then when it comes to you, you're all different:soy::soy:
You know you're full of shit.

You want to larp as if all women want chads but then when it comes to you, you're all different:soy::soy:
You know you're full of shit.

Dumbass unironically we are different, since while all women do want chads, and all men do want stacies, due to the fact that men have 10 times the amount of testosterone pumping through our veins compared to women, we are also able to desire entirely average, and hell even objectively ugly girls. Go on tinder right now lmfao and you'll see what im talking about.

Im no different to any other guy lmfao, i would love to have a stacy, why not shes hot. But that doesnt mean i wouldnt also like to fuck beckies as well, maybe even an ugly girl (so long as she isnt fat, that is legit my one and only requirment).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Deleted member
Dumbass unironically we are different, since while all women do want chads, and all men do want stacies, due to the fact that men have 10 times the amount of testosterone pumping through our veins compared to women, we are also able to desire entirely average, and hell even objectively ugly girls. Go on tinder right now lmfao and you'll see what im talking about.

Im no different to any other guy lmfao, i would love to have a stacy, why not shes hot. But that doesnt mean i wouldnt also like to fuck beckies as well, maybe even an ugly girl (so long as she isnt fat, that is legit my one and only requirment).
low iq cope if you think women don't go for average men or even below average men either

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and IncelsBraincels
Why do shitskins love advocating for incest?
india is one of the most inbred countries in the world 🤮🤮🤮🤮

I kinda want to blackpill my dad about this on my sister.
She's getting fucked everyday while he funds her endeavors JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
low iq cope if you think women don't go for average men or even below average men either

On the basis of what tho? Pure genuine physical/sexual attraction?

So now you are basically saying that women are SEXUALLY/PHYSICALLY attracted to ugly men... hmmm im sorry what kind of site is this again... :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:.

So now you are basically saying that women are SEXUALLY/PHYSICALLY attracted to ugly men... hmmm im sorry what kind of site is this again... :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:.
You said women don't go for average men or below average men

I say they do

However you would like to interpret that is up to you but you are coping if you're saying women go for gl men only.

He’s right it’s LOOKS MONEY STATUS

You said women don't go for average men or below average men

I say they do

However you would like to interpret that is up to you but you are coping if you're saying women go for gl men only.

Im sorry, i guess i should've given more context, clearly it was my fault that i assumed we would all be on the same page when discussing what women are attracted to, on a website literally fucking called LOOKSMAXX.org. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Let me be abundantly clear, seeing as that might now be required for some people.

WOMEN ONLY GENUINELY WANT TO HAVE REAL PASSIONATE SEX WITH MEN THEY ARE PHYSICALLY AND THEREBY SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO. IF YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERED CONVENTIONALLY PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE TO WHAT MOST WOMEN WOULD CONSIDERED PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE, IT WOULD BE IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO FIGURE OUT WHY A WOMAN MIGHT SHOW INTEREST YOU.

There, please tell me how i could make this more clear to you.

Im sorry, i guess i should've given more context, clearly it was my fault that i assumed we would all be on the same page when discussing what women are attracted to, on a website literally fucking called LOOKSMAXX.org. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Let me be abundantly clear, seeing as that might now be required for some people.

WOMEN ONLY GENUINELY WANT TO HAVE REAL PASSIONATE SEX WITH MEN THEY ARE PHYSICALLY AND THEREBY SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO. IF YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERED CONVENTIONALLY PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE TO WHAT MOST WOMEN WOULD CONSIDERED PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE, IT WOULD BE IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO FIGURE OUT WHY A WOMAN MIGHT SHOW INTEREST YOU.

There, please tell me how i could make this more clear to you.
Doesn't matter dude, at the end of the day there are millions of women who go for average men. The fact we are on Looksmax just means there will be more retards who think women only go for Chads or chadlites :feelsuhh:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Primordial and IncelsBraincels
Based and true thread. Having a daughter isn't like what it used to be. There used to be monetary/social benefits to giving your daughter to someone else.

Nowadays there is no such thing at least in the West. So the solution to not getting cucked is either to abort or take virginity. That way Chad can be cucked by having your leftovers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primordial, CFW432 and IncelsBraincels
Based and true thread. Having a daughter isn't like what it used to be. There used to be monetary/social benefits to giving your daughter to someone else.

Nowadays there is no such thing at least in the West. So the solution to not getting cucked is either to abort or take virginity. That way Chad can be cucked by having your leftovers
Caged reading the end tbh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Kekee
bumped for exposure :feelshaha:

Doesn't matter dude, at the end of the day there are millions of women who go for average men. The fact we are on Looksmax just means there will be more retards who think women only go for Chads or chadlites :feelsuhh:
Yes, there are millions of women who go for average looking men... AFTER they've had their fun of having trains run on them by chads and tyrones throughout their 20s whilst in their prime. Yes most will EVENTUALLY SETTLE down with some average normie, whom they are NOT physically attracted to, whom they will RESENT for not being physically attractive to them. Where they will grow fat and unkempt as a way to SPITE their betabuxx husbands because in their mind "he doesn't deserve to enjoy me". With whom they will eventually CHEAT on with, the moment a physically attractive man shows interest in them, and then as a result get back into shape to look prettier for the man they are cheating with. And with whom, they will eventually divorce rape and take half of his possessions from him, so that they can go out and relive their youth again as a milf being banged by young chads.

Yes, lmfao, i heard the story, plenty of times by now :pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:, what a glorious future, you average man has to look forward to. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Having a son is raising him to fuck girl that you want . So its cucked unless you make him incel

Having a son is raising him to fuck girl that you want . So its cucked unless you make him incel
True...i have to cuck my future son...

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Yes, there are millions of women who go for average looking men... AFTER they've had their fun of having trains run on them by chads and tyrones throughout their 20s whilst in their prime. Yes most will EVENTUALLY SETTLE down with some average normie, whom they are NOT physically attracted to, whom they will RESENT for not being physically attractive to them. Where they will grow fat and unkempt as a way to SPITE their betabuxx husbands because in their mind "he doesn't deserve to enjoy me". With whom they will eventually CHEAT on with, the moment a physically attractive man shows interest in them, and then as a result get back into shape to look prettier for the man they are cheating with. And with whom, they will eventually divorce rape and take half of his possessions from him, so that they can go out and relive their youth again as a milf being banged by young chads.

Yes, lmfao, i heard the story, plenty of times by now :pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:, what a glorious future, you average man has to look forward to. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I mean the details don't matter, all I said is they go for average men too. And that is true. Even you admit it here. :feelsgood: