The ostarine cycle has begun.

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
Im going to post my body in a bit but I'm running 12.5 mg of ostarine every day for 6 weeks the goal is a total body recomp I will get weight later today. i have taken 10 mgs yesterday and 20 today. I feel strong my muscle bellies are a lot more solid

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Meister!, incel194012940, JawMogger and 2 others
No suppression so far?

Just inject bro stop being a pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister! and blite
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Why only 6 weeks ? Most do it for at least 8 weeks especially with a low dose like yours. Maybe bump it to 20mg?

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Mr. President
But yeah I tried ostarine for a few days and got the same feeling with tighter and fuller muscle bellies plus better pumps at the gym. It works.

I’ll do my proper cycle for 8-9 weeks soon for a nice cut.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Why only 6 weeks ? Most do it for at least 8 weeks especially with a low dose like yours. Maybe bump it to 20mg?
im considering it but maybe a 20mg 6 week cycle. should experience minimal shutdown

im considering it but maybe a 20mg 6 week cycle. should experience minimal shutdown
So you’ll use 20mg? You can take enclo with it.

• +1
Will you ever use the stronger sarms like rad or s-23?

• Hmm...
Im going to post my body in a bit but I'm running 12.5 mg of ostarine every day for 6 weeks the goal is a total body recomp I will get weight later today. i have taken 10 mgs yesterday and 20 today. I feel strong my muscle bellies are a lot more solid
What are thy disadvantages or risks to using ostarine

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
enclo at the same time are you sure?
It will minimise suppression completely but you might have too much test flowing in you for a week or two until the AR is saturated. Or you could take it when you start feeling suppression sides.

• +1
its basically the baby of all anabolics less sides but less rewards as well. since I'm a teen I want to avoid shutdown thus why i choose ostarine

Might affect blood pressure, Liver health, lipids ect although you can mitigate that with blood work and other supps. It’s unlikely to cause many or if any issues as it’s a weak PED.

• +1
It will minimise suppression completely but you might have too much test flowing in you for a week or two until the AR is saturated. Or you could take it when you start feeling suppression sides.
too much test? wonder what that feels like

• +1
Reactions: wayme
Does it help with injuries like sprains,tears, tendonitis?

Nice, I'm currently also running Ostarine for the 2nd time on a cut.

20mg/day for 12 weeks, with possibility to extend to 16 weeks.
Running it with Enclomiphene 6.25mg/day just to maximize my Test on cycle and keep Estrogen in balance.

• +1
Nice, I'm currently also running Ostarine for the 2nd time on a cut.

20mg/day for 12 weeks, with possibility to extend to 16 weeks.
Running it with Enclomiphene 6.25mg/day just to maximize my Test on cycle and keep Estrogen in balance.
how did that work out last time i could run 8 weeks on 15mgs of ostarine and 6.5 of enclo

@ me if you post progress pics

• +1
how did that work out last time i could run 8 weeks on 15mgs of ostarine and 6.5 of enclo
Lost around 17 pounds in 12 weeks, but definitely looked like I had gained some muscle mass as well. Cardio every day, gym 4-5 times/week.
Ostarine can be great for recomps.

This time, I'm trying to do a more extreme cut so I'm mainly just using for its anti-catabolic effects.

• +1
Wtf it does bro

@ me if you post progress pics
will do
Lost around 17 pounds in 12 weeks, but definitely looked like I had gained some muscle mass as well. Cardio every day, gym 4-5 times/week.

This time, I'm trying to do a more extreme cut so I'm mainly just using for its anti-catabolic effects.
trying to lose 25 about in 8 ostarine is just gonna try to hold on to anything it can

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern
you both are running ostarine only cycles with enclo as pct or during the cycle to minimise suppression?

did you experience any loss of mass or long term suppression post cycle?

Are you afraid of the side effects and your age???

just hop straight on rad140.

I think the optimal use case for ostraine is combined with 800 calories a day of protein and DNP for a month

you both are running ostarine only cycles with enclo as pct or during the cycle to minimise suppression?

did you experience any loss of mass or long term suppression post cycle?
Enclo on cycle.
But because Ostarine is not very suppressive, you can probably skip Enclo without issues. Even PCT is not 100% necessary for Ostarine.

To answer your 2nd question: With Ostarine, no long term suppression post cycle even if you don't use a PCT.

• +1
One of the users got testicular cancer do to enclo and sarms
Probably fake or not related to SARMs.
You got a source for this?

just hop straight on rad140.
If you want to risk losing your hair, sure.

For an actual bulk, just go with LGD-4033. No hair sides, yet more anabolic than RAD140.
Plus, it has actual scientific studies done with it. RAD140 is largely untested.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
One of the users got testicular cancer do to enclo and sarms
There are no mechanisms of action that cause cancer due to enclo and it’s extremely unlikely in ostarine as it’s the most studied sarm and will probably be used soon. They do not grow tumors in any way shape or form like HGH and definitely do not damage DNA.

• +1
There are no mechanisms of action that cause cancer due to enclo and it’s extremely unlikely in ostarine as it’s the most studied sarm and will probably be used soon. They do not grow tumors in any way shape or form like HGH and definitely do not damage DNA.
On reddit there was a guy who told that he got testicular cancer and in enclo there is probability which is low but it has some chances

Should I go on a cycle am 17M??.

For an actual bulk, just go with LGD-4033. No hair sides, yet more anabolic than RAD140.
Plus, it has actual scientific studies done with it. RAD140 is largely untested.
Okay bro,am Just really scared of the side effects,what are your views on the pct of lgd and ostarine?

Should I go on a cycle am 17M??.
No, genuinely too young.

Train natural for at least 2-3 years bro, you won't be able to maximize the potential of PEDs if you haven't perfected the fundamentals (training, diet, sleep).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30567

i am on rad140 rn and i am shedding hair, but the amount im shedding isnt really concerning so.

Rad 140 would be the best choice if your target is Bulk

8weeks should be the correct cycle right?

• +1
MK2866 (OSTARINE) 25 mg per day for first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the morning (might start at 50 mg/day if have enough experience)

MK2866 (OSTARINE) 25 mg per day for first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the morning (might start at 50 mg/day if have enough experience)
25 mg is alot already the point is to avoid suppression

Im thinking of bulking up. Should i use LGD-4033?

• +1