The other billions

C

CheeseY

Iron
If you're depressed because you feel that no one cares about you or that you're ugly and no one wants you, today is your lucky day.

No, not because I am Jesus and I felt the coolest way ro return was through a looksmax. org forum, but because you're wrong. You're simply wrong.

I had already planned my suicide about two weeks ago. Fortunately I didn't follow through. However I opened up to a therapist here at my college

On speaking to my therapist I realized that my view of the world was my view. I am not that smart but I generate tons of theories about how people are and the world is. Yet no matter how many theories I generated I was wrong. Simply because I assumed the world saw me the way I saw myself.

In fact I saw myself the same way my narcissistic family saw me. Only worthy due to my grades or looks. (Not their fault, since it's how they were raised)

There are billions of people in this world. It would be quite arrogant to assume they're all the same or that they don't care about you. I am one of the people who care. That's why I wrote this post.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, Lars, Bitch and 1 other person
not a pixel

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Growth Plate
I'm depressed about being ugly.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
thanks bro cured my depression
17D62799 9EFA 4904 B9A2 C216E2410053

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Growth Plate
ni una sola molecula

On speaking to my therapist I realized that my view of the world was my view. I am not that smart but I generate tons of theories about how people are and the world is. Yet no matter how many theories I generated I was wrong. Simply because I assumed the world saw me the way I saw myself.
Unfortunately, my theories are right.

Being raised by narcs parents. Brutal

Should have told @Grimba a couple weeks ago

If you're depressed because you feel that no one cares about you or that you're ugly and no one wants you, today is your lucky day.

No, not because I am Jesus and I felt the coolest way ro return was through a looksmax. org forum, but because you're wrong. You're simply wrong.

I had already planned my suicide about two weeks ago. Fortunately I didn't follow through. However I opened up to a therapist here at my college

In fact I saw myself the same way my narcissistic family saw me. Only worthy due to my grades or looks. (Not their fault, since it's how they were raised)

There are billions of people in this world. It would be quite arrogant to assume they're all the same or that they don't care about you. I am one of the people who care. That's why I wrote this post.
Don't really agree with this, people have told me I am depressed, suicidal, fucked up post blackpill because I only accept my view of the world and impress it on other people, but this isn't really true.

I form my view based on empirical data, formulating, and testing hypothesis. This is what I do for my day job, so I find it pretty easy to do in real life. That's why post blackpill I see how truly evil the world, and particularly females are, and I do this by back testing these hypothesis to prove them.

This idea of your own world view not being valid can only apply if you are a very low IQ brainlet...

every time my mind tries to make up copes i immediately remind myself of how little everyone around you cares about you if you aren't attractive or have anything else of value to provide to them and how it's utterly over for unattractive, unsophisticated people.

genetic determinism is very real and you are very much valued based upon traits that are determined at birth and/or are the result of environmental influences outside your control (control/free will is a jewish hoax anyway), that's the harsh truth.

Last edited:
thanks bro cured my depression
View attachment 1155717
Wasn't hoping to cure it. Was s
Don't really agree with this, people have told me I am depressed, suicidal, fucked up post blackpill because I only accept my view of the world and impress it on other people, but this isn't really true.

I form my view based on empirical data, formulating, and testing hypothesis. This is what I do for my day job, so I find it pretty easy to do in real life. That's why post blackpill I see how truly evil the world, and particularly females are, and I do this by back testing these hypothesis to prove them.

This idea of your own world view not being valid can only apply if you are a very low IQ brainlet...
IQ isn't the problem, my IQ range is in the superior intelligence range. Borderline gifted. I was a highly functioning narcissistic(not a full narc) person. I was in the top students in the faculty of Health science, planning to become a neurosurgeon. Everything looked nice on the outside, but that wasn't the case on the inside. My friends whom I no longer talk to are also narcissistic, also high achievers. I thought psychologists were soft people with fluff theories about loving yourself. I was also self studying philosophy. Yet I missed the point

Intellectualizing something is not the same as experiencing it. You can get all the accolades you want, but if your parents never loved you healthily you have work to do. You have to love yourself unconditionally.