The other day I was going to beat up a homeless woman

Tsukuyomi ๐ŸŒ™

Tsukuyomi ๐ŸŒ™

Gettin to the cake now all the hate don't phase me
She had been going by my produce stand complaining over the phone in an argument with someone. She was wearing men's boxers for shorts and was fat and probably stunk like shit. She was swearing out loud and disturbing the peace, this made my blood boil as this was something you would only see in my town (I hate it here and I hate women) so I told my grandfather to stay away from the welfare monkey as he had been in conversation with her asking her what was wrong. I told my grandpa I was about to go kick her shopping cart over. He said "don't dare she's had enough" no she hasn't. The dirty scoundrel is still breathing so she hasn't had enough. I didn't want my boss Joe blow to see me assault a woman either so I never hit her or even approached her because I was busy.

TLDR. I could have beat the shit out of a welfare monkey with fem privilege and gotten away with it but didn't because I was at work.

She was complaining about being kicked out by some guy btw. And she was at least in her 30s the nasty bitch.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
5C0868A7 D4ED 44C5 9DBA E8CB766E2EDC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I'd rather come out of it alive. If I see this skank again I'll likely assault her. She was in front of a closed down daycare at one point. I could has gotten away with it even though it was by a road.

cant you just report it to the police that she was loud?

• +1
Reactions: Tsukuyomi ๐ŸŒ™
cant you just report it to the police that she was loud?
She had hung up by the time my grandpa engaged her in convo. Also for the most part nobody was paying her any attention besides me and my grandpa as everyone was unloading fruit onto the stands.

Nigs me softly

• +1
Reactions: Tsukuyomi ๐ŸŒ™